Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation (5249 Views)

Finally Got My First Haircut For 2022, How Do I Look (pics) / The Price Of A Haircut In Your Area / Haircut Styles For Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by Kei144(m): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2019
Reynaldo Arroyo is looking like a new man in his preparations to serve his country.

After growing out his hair for 15 years, 23-year-old Arroyo decided that it was finally time to get the big chop done in order to serve in the U.S. Army.

Arroyo announced the change in a video shared on Friday by the Salt Lake City Army Recruiting Battalion Facebook page, revealing that he would be donating his hair once cut.

“I moved out here to California and I’m just really excited to be enlisting in the Army,” he said in the video.

He added of his hair, “Some lucky little girl is going to get it.”

The video then showed a sped-up clip of Arroyo laughing as a salon employee used both a scissor and buzzer to cut off his lengthy hair.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/man-gets-first-haircut-15-182640972.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by RoyalBlu(f): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2019
No kidding, the transformation is awesome.

Makes him look younger.

And BTW, those locks will cost nothing less than 400k. That's some original Brazilian hair man! cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by Lagbaja01(m): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2019
The only transformation I see is the smile grin
Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by mazimee(m): 7:15am On Aug 20, 2019
What was he keeping that long hair for 15 years for? Is he a Nazarite?

Btw he looks better now.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by Shinningstar201: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2019
Choi shocked

That hair will find its way to Nigeria before the year runs out and will cost nothing less than 70k grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by decatalyst(m): 7:19am On Aug 20, 2019
Was he planing to donate the hair to charity?

But some slay mamas and feminists on Naira land with 'chopped' front line hair be wishing for the hair grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by drips8(m): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2019
He definitely looks better
Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by vibre: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2019
Just like Samson, they have rendered him useless but he doesn't know it yet. Until he gets to the war front and he can't even pull trigger. RIP in advance

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2019
He looks waaaaaaay much better!
Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by czarina(f): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2019
The original "Mexican hair"

1 Like

Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by Tallesty1(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2019
RoyalBlu:
No kidding, the transformation is awesome.

Makes him look younger.

And BTW, those locks will cost nothing less than 400k. That's some original Brazilian hair man! cheesy cheesy
And people still believe that women are better money managers. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by RoyalBlu(f): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2019
Tallesty1:
And people still believe that women are better money managers. gringrin

Yes ke cheesy

Prudent me will not even try it o cheesy

But sha, different strokes for different folks you know.
Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by Gadafii: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2019
trust me.. that hair might be on it way to naija right now grin
Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by mytime24(f): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
d hair is on is way to naija
Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by slam7000(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shinningstar201:
Choi shocked

That hair will find its way to Nigeria before the year runs out and will cost nothing less than 70k grin

By Christmas probably, your girl friend will buy that with your money and you’ll be stroking it and complimenting her for having such beautiful hairs and braids.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by Alwaysking: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
mytime24:
d hair is on is way to naija
I told you I want to have sex with you
Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by shilenji(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
see how he be lyk caveman
Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
vibre:
Just like Samson, they have rendered him useless but he doesn't know it yet. Until he gets to the war front and he can't even pull trigger. RIP in advance

See wetin too much bible reading and bashing dey cause...
Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by odeebee: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
RoyalBlu:

Yes ke cheesy

Prudent me will not even try it o cheesy

But sha, different strokes for different folks you know.

All of you r the same. You, my wife and my Daughter all enjoy spending money and r wasteful
Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by RoyalBlu(f): 7:15am On Aug 21, 2019
odeebee:

All of you r the same. You, my wife and my Daughter all enjoy spending money and r wasteful

Hmmmm. Words fail me sir. smiley
Re: Man Gets First Haircut In 15 Years To Join Army — See The Transformation by odeebee: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2019
cheesy No vex but na true. As a man you must work hard for d women to waste. That’s just their nature sha

RoyalBlu:

Hmmmm. Words fail me sir. smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Lighten Your Dark Knuckles Naturally & Effectively / Sales For Top Quality Smartwatches And Airpod / One-stop Kente Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.