Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,133 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Staphylococcus Aureus Want My Life, Pls Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphylococcus Aureus Want My Life, Pls Help! (1039 Views)

Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. / Staphylococcus Aureus And You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staphylococcus Aureus Want My Life, Pls Help! by focusnow: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2010
Am Hnd Student of Okoh Polytechnic, i got infectetd with this bacteria seven years ago.I have been treated in Chemists, Hospitals and herbal homes, but to no avail. I met a friend in Kano, whom i told my plight, he said that he was once a victim, that one Dr. Jerry on Nairaland recommended drugs from a pharmacy in Lagos for him, which he paid for and was sent to him through courier service.
After taking the treatment for two and half months, and gone for a test, his result was negative, but he lost his phone that contains Dr. Jerry's contact.
Pls Nairalanders, anybody with information on how to get in touch with Dr.Jerry should assist before Staph takes my life. My phone number is 08181311967. Anybody with useful information on how i can treat myself should help!
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus Want My Life, Pls Help! by TSpayne: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2010
Get assistance with stubborn infections, STIs, infertilty issues here:
www.facebook.com/mytotalhealth

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Cure For Ulcer / How To Lose 10 Pounds / Can POWER MAX Be Use For Penis Enlargement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.