Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Seeking Land In Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Seeking Land In Ibadan (1686 Views)

Distress Sale Half Plot Of Land In Ikorodu Lagos / 3 People You Must Involve Before Buying Land In Port Harcourt / How To Avoid Being Scam When Buying Land In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Land In Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2019
Shopping for a street facing half plot of land on Akala Express or Elebu Oja road.

I prefer to deal with principals directly.

Thanks.
Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2019
I used to respect this moniker but now I'm dissapointed. This is the typical everyone is after my wallet attitude. What do you need really, the land or you need that people must not earn commission from a legitimate transaction? Get off your high horse, you've fallen. Good luck with seeking principals directly, perhaps it would take a decade or two to have one of such visit the forum and want to sell his or her property at the same time. Smh. Very irritable mentality.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by happney65: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
healthserve:
I used to respect this moniker but now I'm dissapointed. This is the typical everyone is after my wallet directly. What do you need really, the land or you need that people must not earn commission from a legitimate transaction? Get off your high horse, you've fallen. Good luck with seeking principals directly, perhaps it would take a decade or two to have one of such visit the forum and want to sell his or her property at the same time. Smh. Very irritable mentality.

Person that said because he has built his house so therefore the thread where he came to gather information and stuffs has outlived its purpose so therefore it is no longer useful again..

It is just like saying because you were granted Visa to enter the US,other people should not be granted Visa too again..

Nonsense and Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
Shopping for a street facing half plot of land on Akala Express or Elebu Oja road.

Thanks.

To also include Elebu.

Thanks.
Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by money121(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
happney65:

Person that said because he has built his house so therefore the thread where he came to gather information and stuffs has outlived its purpose so therefore it is no longer useful again..

It is just like saying because you were granted Visa to enter the US,other people should not be granted Visa too again..

Nonsense and Buhari

grin grin wetin concern buhari for this matter
Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by Wickedfacts: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
[s]
healthserve:
I used to respect this moniker but now I'm dissapointed. This is the typical everyone is after my wallet directly. What do you need really, the land or you need that people must not earn commission from a legitimate transaction? Get off your high horse, you've fallen. Good luck with seeking principals directly, perhaps it would take a decade or two to have one of such visit the forum and want to sell his or her property at the same time. Smh. Very irritable mentality.
[/s]

Are you now a real estate agent too?

Last year, you were selling GNLD.
Last week, you were promising people 200% if they invest in your business.
Today, you're fighting for real estate agency fees.

Allow the man make his choices. If he doesn't get any from a direct buyer, please how is it your business?

10 Likes

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wickedfacts:
[s][/s]

Allow the man make his choices. If he doesn't get any from a direct buyer, please how is it your business?

We both disagreed on a subject on the forum,since then you've been scandalizing my image/reputation.

If I'm a thief like you claim, why am I using my real identity? Why not let me conduct myself in peace without trying to tarnish my image?
Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by Wickedfacts: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
healthserve:

We both disagreed on a subject on the forum,since then you've been scandalizing my image/reputation.

If I'm a thief like you claim, why am I using my real identity? Why not let me conduct myself in peace without trying to tarnish my image?

Weren't you selling MLM products?
Didn't you promising investors 200% ROI?
Weren't you making noise about agency fees in this thread?
So, how did I tarnish your image?

We didn't disagree, you were supporting an armed robber in one breath and soliciting for a fraudster in another.

I didn't call you a thief here, I simply reminded you of your claims. If you find your claims less than plausible and infer that I'm accusing you of stealing, it's not me, it's your conscience.

4 Likes

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wickedfacts:

We didn't disagree, you were supporting an armed robber in one breath and soliciting for a fraudster in another.

I didn't call you a thief here, I simply reminded you of your claims. If you find your claims less than plausible and infer that I'm accusing you of stealing, it's not me, it's your conscience.

Why are you so bothered about my conduct if your motives are pristine?

I had a perspective about a subject which you're here vilifying me falsely claiming I'm supporting a fraudster. And the scandal continues. You couldn't win a debate and have since been hunting me every corner to tarnish my image, why not let people know the motive behind your actions?

Why not let me bother about my activity the same way I don't intrude on your life?

I'm two years here has anyone ever accused me of fraud?

If you'll be more pained, I just secured a 1M investment today, intact on my way home.

Quit trying to tarnish my image. If you're as pristine as you claim, cone up under your own real moniker. Blackmailer

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wickedfacts:
[s][/s]

Thank you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Funnily I saw the last part just now, I commented and moved on, someone is trolling me and everything I do here
Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wickedfacts:

If my heart judges me, then let it be nah. Was your moniker quoted.iif I wasn't trolled how come you're everywhere I am. Use your real identity and I'lltake you serious. Until then go to hell
Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by Wickedfacts: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by Wickedfacts: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
healthserve:

If my heart judges me, then let it be nah. Was your moniker quoted.iif I wasn't trolled how come you're everywhere I am. Use your real identity and I'lltake you serious. Until then go to hell

You are always in the properties, investment and business areas looking for victims to pump money into your 200% in 12 months imaginary farm. Meanwhile, you don't have a single thread on farming. Your posts are selling GNLD products for health and fertilisers.

In addition, you sell Facebook accounts. I mean, which serious farmer does that? If you're not committed to your craft and your business, how do you want to excel in it?

I don't care if someone gave you 100M, we were here on Nairaland when Inspired scammed Nairalanders and Chelseabmw was backing him ignorantly.

Go to business and investment sections, plenty scams there.

Go and get something doing with your life and stop jumping about like a delinquent squirrel.

5 Likes

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You are always in the properties, investment and business areas looking for victims to pump money into your 200% in 12 months imaginary farm. Meanwhile, you don't have a single thread on farming. Your posts are selling GNLD products for health and fertilisers.

In addition, you sell Facebook accounts. I mean, which serious farmer does that? If you're not committed to your craft and your business, how do you want to excel in it?

I don't care if someone gave you 100M, we were here on Nairaland when Inspired scammed Nairalanders and Chelseabmw was backing him ignorantly.

Go and get something doing with your life and stop jumping about like a delinquent squirrel.

Ignored. Use a real identity

I defeated you in a debate and since then it has been blackmail continue I'm unbothered.

My brand is growing. People are trusting me.
Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by chelseabmw(m): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Lmao grin

4 Likes

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by adeeva06(f): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Really, you didn't make sense.

He is entitled to his choice.

healthserve:

6 Likes

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
adeeva06:

Moved on decades ago
Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
adeeva06:

Thank you Madam cool

1 Like

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks.

welcome back, sage!!

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by dokyOloye: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2019
healthserve:
I used to respect this moniker but now I'm dissapointed. This is the typical everyone is after my wallet attitude. What do you need really, the land or you need that people must not earn commission from a legitimate transaction? Get off your high horse, you've fallen. Good luck with seeking principals directly, perhaps it would take a decade or two to have one of such visit the forum and want to sell his or her property at the same time. Smh. Very irritable mentality.
I lost all respect for him d day he advocated IPOB protesters should be shot dead.
And this is som1 who supposedly lives in America, the land of the free.

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2019
dokyOloye:
I lost all respect for him d day he advocated IPOB protesters should be shot dead.
And this is som1 who supposedly lives in America, the land of the free.

Wow.

There's always an excuse for nonsense. Anyone can Munch words to sound intelligent on SM these days. But checking it out properly reveals true motives and intentions of peeps. I won't break a sweat over this thread. I made my comment when I saw it, felt it was disrespectful and moved on. Whatever happened between Op and IPOB issues, God knows. As for me, I stand by what I said days back. Its disrespectful

Nigerians can't be treated right until we first treat ourselves right. The assumption that every Nigerian is a fraudster and operating from that axial is disrespectful to our humanity which is my point here

If the Op needed a property in downtown Texas and creates an ad on Craigslist, I'm sure he won't add that derogatory phrase which would irk a brilliant observer.

In the end, what is right is right, what is wrong is wrong. I simply spoke against a wrwrong, and not against the persona behind the comment of the Op.

Simple!
Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Samuelkadi:

welcome back, sage!!

Thanks.

Have a nice day.
Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by radautoworks: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2019
It's about damn time! Though I understand why you left and am starting to get that itch SMH

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by EgunMogaji2: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2019
radautoworks:
It's about damn time! Though I understand why you left and am starting to get that itch SMH

I’ll rather you just hand over your handle to a staff to manage instead.

What happens is that the marriage between cheap Chinese phones coupled with awoof data encourages frustrated deranged lunatics to manifest all over the place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by radautoworks: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I’ll rather you just hand over your handle to a staff to manage instead.

What happens is that the marriage between cheap Chinese phones coupled with awoof data encourages frustrated deranged lunatics to manifest all over the place.

I'll probably do that if I how the expatriate I'm working with. He wants to come. We are just negotiating. I have concerns about handing it to someone here because they still haven't seen the full vision.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by asamwababy: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
radautoworks:

I'll probably do that if I how the expatriate I'm working with. He wants to come. We are just negotiating. I have concerns about handing it to someone here because they still haven't seen the full vision.

You havent seen anything yet.

As data gets cheaper it gets worst. grin

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by adeeva06(f): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2019
You didn't move on.

Respect people's choices. Why is that so hard?

healthserve:

Wow.

There's always an excuse for nonsense. Anyone can Munch words to sound intelligent on SM these days. But checking it out properly reveals true motives and intentions of peeps. I won't break a sweat over this thread. I made my comment when I saw it, felt it was disrespectful and moved on. Whatever happened between Op and IPOB issues, God knows. As for me, I stand by what I said days back. Its disrespectful

Nigerians can't be treated right until we first treat ourselves right. The assumption that every Nigerian is a fraudster and operating from that axial is disrespectful to our humanity which is my point here

If the Op needed a property in downtown Texas and creates an ad on Craigslist, I'm sure he won't add that derogatory phrase which would irk a brilliant observer.

In the end, what is right is right, what is wrong is wrong. I simply spoke against a wrwrong, and not against the persona behind the comment of the Op.

Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2019
adeeva06:
You didn't move on.

Respect people's choices. Why is that so hard?

Of course. I didn't. Smh. If you don't have comprehension problems, you would have observed I made a simply comment that had zero iota of bitterness and simply moved away before it became dramatized. Even at that, in sure you missed my silence

I'm sure you cab discern properly if you choose to be intelligent..
Before you jump on comments, learn to deduce motives from words. This way, you can act correctly.

Don't bother replying..
Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by adeeva06(f): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
This isn't a response. This is pity...

...for you.

You are an absolute dickhead.

healthserve:

Of course. I didn't. Smh. If you don't have comprehension problems, you would have observed I made a simply comment that had zero iota of bitterness and simply moved away before it became dramatized. Even at that, in sure you missed my silence

I'm sure you cab discern properly if you choose to be intelligent..
Before you jump on comments, learn to deduce motives from words. This way, you can act correctly.

Don't bother replying..

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Land In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
adeeva06:
This isn't a response. This is pity...

...for you.

You are an absolute dickhead.

Whatever. Get lost

(1) (Reply)

Prestige Paints Prices In Nigeria / ? / used Toyota Avalon 2008 For Sale Millage 45,406 K,price 1.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.