Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

#kadejo For President, Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #kadejo For President, Federal Republic Of Nigeria (275 Views)

Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#kadejo For President, Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Kadejo(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2019
I have a vision for this great country, Nigeria.
MY MANIFESTOS
* To create an enabling environment for every NIGERIAN.
* To encourage foreign investors, but work on our terms.
* To ensure average Nigerian afford three(3) square meals.
* To tackle security issues with high priority.
* To create one vocational institution in each local government across the federation where absent, rehabilitate the existing ones.
* To create at least, two (2) each for the six geopolitical zone, a world class Medical Center where 80% of ailments taken abroad is treated here in Nigeria.
* To rehabilitate existing health care centers across the country.
* To build a 50,000 Megawatt Electricity to end epileptic power supply in Nigeria.
* To build at least 100 unit house for each local government for free leaving but to be maintained by occupants.
* To place high value on internal produce items.
* To reduce to the lowest minimum, government expenditure.
* To ensure no idle child exist in the community.
Is either you are in school or at a vocational institution.
* To enforce capital punishment for child abuser such as rape and the likes.
* To encourage local crude oil refinery.
* To end exportation of crude oil for refining.
* As your President, I will not travel abroad to receive medical care.
* No government officials will be allowed to embark on medical trip outside the country.
* To create a direct access to all citizen with the President.
* To practice equality among all Nigerians. From people living in North to the South, and from the East to the West.
There is no elite, no poor, no inferior, no marginalization.
We are all NIGERIANS and we all belong to NIGERIA.
#Kadejofor2027
Re: #kadejo For President, Federal Republic Of Nigeria by hisexcellency34: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2019
Wehrey
Re: #kadejo For President, Federal Republic Of Nigeria by helinues: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2019
Don't let anyone tell you you can't do it when you know you can even though kwale weeds might be the source of inspiration
Re: #kadejo For President, Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Kadejo(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2019
helinues:
Don't let anyone tell you you can't do it when you know you can even though kwale weeds might be the source of inspiration

Are you saying the above listed is not possible?
Well, I don't smoke. And to reassure you, I mean it.
My inspirations are drawn from my experience in this country which I belong to.
Re: #kadejo For President, Federal Republic Of Nigeria by helinues: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2019
Kadejo:

Are you saying the above listed is not possible?

It is possible if you believe and work towards it.. But the reality is Presidency is not a child play..

(1) (Reply)

I’ve No Knowledge Of Interior Ministry- Aregbesola / Igbo Miscreants Taking Advantage Of Fulani Herdsmen Atrocities: Ohanaeze's Nwodo / Flood Washes Away 3 Adamawa Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.