Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Top 10 Sites For Free Online Education in 2019(Acquire an online skill now) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Sites For Free Online Education in 2019(Acquire an online skill now) (288 Views)

ASUU Bars Members From Participating In 2019 Elections / 69 Skills To Learn To Make Money In 2019 / WAEC Rating Highlights Dwindling Fortunes Of Education In South-west Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Sites For Free Online Education in 2019(Acquire an online skill now) by Vincdebosque(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2019
1. Coursera
2. edX
3. Khan Academy
4. Udemy
5. iTunesU Free course
6. MIT OpenCourseWare
7. Stanford Online
8. Codecademy
9. Open Culture Online Courses
10. TED-Ed

Share with us other free sites we can learn from and also share this site with others if you find it valuable. Thanks�

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sites For Free Online Education in 2019(Acquire an online skill now) by adebowalepeter: 3:41am On Aug 24, 2019
How often do we update our skills and knowledge?

Do you know the world is now a global village where we can all learn and gain skills that is hands-on irrespective of our location?

Do you know you can start to learn Programming or Website Development or Graphics or Digital Marketing or even be shown the step by step of creating an online business that will be giving you that passive income at little or no cost irrespective of your University or Polytechnic qualification?

If you limit yourself alone to the knowledge gained during your University or Polytechnic days by thinking that the Masters or the 1st Class or 2nd Class or Distinction or Upper Credit you had in this present day Nigeria will quickly land you that dream job my friend then "O.Y.O" is your case.

Udemy is an online platform where you can lay your hands on any course to gains hands on skills and be tutored by professionals.

Instead of wasting that your data bundle on Snapchat or Instagram or LindaIkeji blog to read the success of others and turn yourself to amebo will not do you any good.

I have personally started many training and courses online some months ago to gain these experience and I can authoritatively inform you that is has been awesome.

Visit www.Udemy.com to sign up today to have an account.

You will see many courses and trainings with a cost each to pay for them, don't panic I know you don't have that dollars to pay per course.

Contact me if you will want access to all these courses and trainings you won't pay Udemy any penny.

They say "Information is Power"

WhatsApp or Telegram me - 070+322_466+94 to have your access.

A word is enough for the Wise

Note - the access comes at a token cost.

Thanks and be bless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gain Admission To 200L Through JUPEB / Educational Toy, Kids Development & Intelligence / Photos Of School HM And Student Learning In Thatched Huts In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.