Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

How To Live A Purposeful Life In 2019 And The Right Question For A Good Position - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Live A Purposeful Life In 2019 And The Right Question For A Good Position (177 Views)

Learn I.t Skills That Will Place You in Good Position. Location: Port Harcourt / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Live A Purposeful Life In 2019 And The Right Question For A Good Position by Vincdebosque(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2019
If you were not able to read the novel "Start With Why", this would help you get the summary of what I learnt directly from the TEDx Speaker, a world-renowned author and speaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3iIBT9TVNA

Start With Why novel is one novel I read that teaches you the secret behind purpose and how you ought to position yourself for success by the way you structure the way you ask yourself questions, such as "what", "how" and "why", without the right position of this questions, people in business get frustrated and they end up having their business fall in inevitable disaster. Watch this purposeful clip and your life and the way you think won't be the same again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3iIBT9TVNA

Share with your business Uncles and Aunties if this helps you find purpose. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Trucks Needed For Haulage In Bayelsa Or PH / Grow Your Business Using Messenger(facebook) Chatbot / 30 Tons Chinese/trailer Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.