Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Work And Study In Canada With 100% Admission Guaranteed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Work And Study In Canada With 100% Admission Guaranteed (317 Views)

Work And Study In Canada With 100% Admission Guaranteed (50% Discount Promo ) / 100% Admission Guaranteed To Canada With Ewc / 100% Admission Guaranteed To Canada With Ewc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work And Study In Canada With 100% Admission Guaranteed by Gramykorie: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2019
Eduwalt Concierge Ltd (ewc) is an International education consulting firm registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. ewc process and give professional support to those looking to live, study, and work in Canada.We process undergraduate as well as postgraduate admissions for our clients. W e have an affiliation with several internationally recognized schools in Canada. Kindly get in touch with us today and we would be glad to attend to your enquiries.

NOTE: ewc WILL NOT COLLECT SERVICE FEE UNTIL CLIENT'S VISA ID FINALLY APPROVED.

BENEFITS WE OFFER :
* No service charge until your visa is finally approved.
* No English examination test
* Flexible tuition fee and payment plan
* Accommodation support
* Access to Canada loans
* Full refund is guaranteed if the admission is not secured.

Email : grace@ewcng.com
Re: Work And Study In Canada With 100% Admission Guaranteed by AnnieLamm(f): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Thank you for the information I will contact you to get more information. I like Canada and have a boyfriend in Canada so my goal is to get a decent education in this country to get a good job. This decision prompted me to take a loan from a company whose services my friends used and were very pleased with their service. I can share who needs such information, just check this siteand find useful tips and support. As per my opinion, education is an investment in you. Getting an education adds structure to your life. Education not only establishes a foundation for your career, but it also teaches you information that’ll be useful for years to come. Education is never much for me )

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALAND Daily Give Away / Try These Simple, Yet Powerful Steps If You Want To Secure Admission Into Any Un / Springland Group Of Schools: Enroll Your Ward Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.