Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,508 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Problems Do Rich People Have In Life? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Problems Do Rich People Have In Life? (242 Views)

3 Powerful Mindset Of Rich People - These Mindsets Can Make You Rich Too / What Problems Do You Want To Solve / Top 10 Bizarre Places People Have Hidden Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Problems Do Rich People Have In Life? by Freedomalways: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2019
A man without food, cloth and shelter would obviously have a lot to think about in life. He wakes up in the morning with no hope for what to eat, cloth to wear and probably where he'll sleep the next night. This situation would naturally leave one with so much to think and these and money more are your problems in life and they leave you so worried and troubled. On the other hand, a rich man wakes up in the morning and he has choices of whatever he wants to eat, clothing is not a problem, shelter is not a problem as he owns many houses including if he prefers to Lodge in a hotel. If he decides to travel to any part of the world, that is not problem for him has he owns cars and other means of mobility and also, all basic financial problems have been addressed. In this case, what else could be the problem of the rich and wealthy?

These were my pondering issues last night and I decided to create a thread to ask this question and seek opinions of people because I sincerely need answers. I really want to know which other problems the rich still have in this life having been able to meet all financial burdens in life. Thanks for your honest answers.

Cc:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Ishilove
Fynestboi etc.
Re: What Problems Do Rich People Have In Life? by helinues: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2019
Bro, becareful of what you wish for Ni oo..

Walahi rich man get problems/thinks more than poor man

Atiku shouldn't have contested the presidency in the first place according to your assertion

(1) (Reply)

Win #5000 Just To Show Your Face / Turnitin & Grammarly / Extend Deadline For Return Of Mutilated Naira, CBN Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.