Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As (21525 Views)

Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / Olajide Rilwan Lekan: Medical Graduate Without "B" Grade From Russia University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by itspzpics(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2019
A Nigerian student named Olajide Rilwan Lekan has joined the leagues of Nigerian students excelling academically abroad as he passed all his medical exams with an A.

In 2012 Lekan graduated from University of Ilorin with a First class in Agriculture and decided to go to Russia to pursue a medical degree and he excelled tremendously with flying colours.

Congratulations to him.

See More below
Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/a-nigerian-medical-student-aced-all-his-exams-with-an-a/

9 Likes

Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by Automatic3444(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
grin
Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by Ololanla: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by realestniggah: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lekan is flying the flag high overseas unlike some people we know

8 Likes

Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by anambraamaka: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by Hezzyluv: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hard work, decipline and prayers. Gives birth to profound success. If u believe, u go achieve.

congregations

3 Likes

Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by Katenavas(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
me struggling with B here in cyprus

1 Like

Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by YorubaKing: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
Katenavas:

Keep struggling, abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by dermmy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
GOD bless Nigeria
Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by kereman1: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wait and see how ndigbos will hijack this thread with their hate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You self don dey do this kind level cheesy

Sure now! wink

4 Likes

Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by Olorunnim: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Katenavas:
Don't disappoint what ever Tribe you're from I don't care Just don't disappoint.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
TheDestroyer:
Louder for the drug dealers at the back grin

lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by Hwy95: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
I wonder why we keep making Noise about Nigerian Graduates.
.They had honours in degree
.They were first in class
.They have 50 degrees
.They ate biggest Yam

Many, Many Other Nationaltiies exceed what Nigerians do without making noise.
I also notice all these noise makers are from mediocre to substandard, non credited schools in Obodo Oyinbo.

I personally and many others have achieved a lot more, like many have and will do. We no make noise.

With all these first class #1 graduates all over the place, Nigeria is still in shambles and fast descending into ....God Forbid
[b][/b]

5 Likes

Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by BarryLondon007(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
YorubaKing:
Yoruba 4 Life! cool

We don't go abroad to disgrace our nation... we're a blessing to our nation UNLIKE some invictus Obi, Chinedu, Emeka, Noso, Amaka, Chibuzor etc... grin

God bless Yoruba!
‘Tribalism’
One of the problems in our dear country

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As by Focusmind: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
From Agriculture to Medicine! I am sure the guy must have struggled to change course from Agriculture to Medicine in UNILORIN but the sadist lecturers and school authorities did not approve that change.

JAMB must have given him Agriculture instead of Medicine he wanted to study but my guy did not give up and he had to go to Russia to achieve his dreams.

I was given Civil Engineering instead of the mechanical engineering I wanted to study in the university in Nigeria. Did everything to change course after year one, scoring a high GP as stipulated. It was when I saw that it was not going to work that I had to obtain an inter-university transfer form to move to another university and was given my mechanical engineering in year two.

Sometimes in life, you have to leave the present to move to another place to achieve your goals.

Nigeria environment is a burial ground for dreams and goals. Very unforgiving and could be brutal towards one's realization of his or her goal

KUDOS to you Lekan!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udom Celebrates Best Nigerian Student In Imperial College, London (photos) / What's The Correct Pronunciation Fork? / UNIMAID Guidelines For Admission Screening Exercise For 2016/2017 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.