Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) (21140 Views)

BBC Investigation Revealed How Foreign Based IPOB Incite Violence Via Social M / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by TMKsouth: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2019
BlueAirsMom:

Is this the Johannesburg you are boasting about?

Deepfeel come see ooooo

I know we have slums, I was showing you were I (ME) live. Sorry it pains you dearly.

1 Like

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by BlueAirsMom(f): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2019
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin U calling for backup! grin grin grin

Deepfeel is my best friend bro, and i am a US citizen

1 Like

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by BlueAirsMom(f): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2019
[s]
TMKsouth:

I know we have slums, I was showing you were I (ME) live. Sorry it pains you dearly.
[/s]

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by TMKsouth: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2019
BlueAirsMom:

In case you do not know how to get there again cos you forgot where you live again, poor riffraff like you, Deepfeel can drive you from the main city where you work for the whites

See map below

Remind me which city this is again you are claiming to be South African? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by BlueAirsMom(f): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2019
TMKsouth:

Remind me which city this is again you are claiming to be South African? grin grin grin

Me South African? God forbid bad things

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by TMKsouth: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2019
BlueAirsMom:

Me South African? God forbid bad things

'I'll spell it out for you:

Which... city... in... SA... is... this... again?? grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by BlueAirsMom(f): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2019
TMKsouth:

If you ask me who i go ask? You .... are ....the.... South African.... tell me

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by BlueAirsMom(f): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2019
TMKsouth:

Check out this photo of your South African brothers going to fetch water with a bucket while you boast on a Nigerian forum

Eh, Deepfeel, how you reason the matter?

1 Like

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by TMKsouth: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2019
BlueAirsMom:

If you ask me who i go ask? You .... are ....the.... South African.... tell me

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

I'm laughing coz u posting lies and yet claim to be an expert on black poverty and servitude in SA. What you posted is not an SA city, baboon.

Try applying for a visa to come see the real SA, though i doubt you'll get one since we sick of you animals.

1 Like

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by TMKsouth: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2019
BlueAirsMom:

Check out this photo of your South African brothers going to fetch water with a bucket while you boast on a Nigerian forum

Eh, Deepfeel, how you reason the matter?

Atleast these South African brothers of mine have a communal tap they can rely on (clean drinking water and free). How come even your wealthy brothers in Nigeria buy their water and drink from plastic sachets? Haven't you been independent for 60 years now?

1 Like

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by BlueAirsMom(f): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2019
TMKsouth:

Atleast these South African brothers of mine have a communal tap they can rely on (clean drinking water and free). How come even your wealthy brothers in Nigeria buy their water and drink from plastic sachets? Haven't you been independent for 60 years now?

You must be very young, naive and dumb as hell.

1 Like

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
BlueAirsMom:

Is this the Johannesburg you are boasting about?

Deepfeel come see ooooo

Hahaha my brother I know this black South Africans are just boasting on the success of the whites, they have nothing of their own to boast of just imagine the dirty slums they live in all they know is drugs and sex ugly bunch of lazy fools
Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
TMKsouth:

Why haven't you lazy blacks South Africans developed the slums you live in, boasting about the developed area's the whites built , all you do is drugs, f*ck your ugly girls, look for rich Nigerians to kill, is it our fault that we Nigerians are living in big fenced mansions in your country while you live in slums?
Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by TMKsouth: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Why haven't you lazy blacks South Africans developed the slums you live in, boasting about the developed area's the whites built , all you do is drugs, f*ck your ugly girls, look for rich Nigerians to kill, is it our fault that we Nigerians are living in big fenced mansions in your country while you live in slums?

You Sambisa forest monkeys have no clue what you are talking about. Read the SA stats on 1994 - 2014 social infrastructure ALONE since black rule. Come back to me with what Nigeria has achieved since independence you f*cking dwellers of the world's poverty capital.

SOUTH AFRICA SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE 1994 - 2014

https://www.dpme.gov.za/publications/20%20Years%20Review/20%20Year%20Review%20Documents/20YR%20Chapter%205%20Infrastructure.pdf

❚ In basic education facilities, 84 468 new classrooms and 21 774 ablution facilities have been built. 8 765 schools have been provided with water and 6 434 schools have been provided with electrical connections. Some 2 761 new schools have been constructed.

❚ More than 1 500 healthcare facilities have been built and existing ones revitalised to ensure that everyone can access healthcare within a 5km radius of their home.

❚ Eighteen new hospitals have been built and more than half of the 400 public hospitals in South Africa have been renovated.

❚ Some 3.7 million subsidised housing opportunities (including houses and serviced sites) have been provided to the very poor, giving a home to about 12.5 million people.

❚ Access to a basic level of sanitation increased from just over 50 percent of households in 1994/95 to 83 percent in 2011/12.

❚ Access to a basic level of clean water increased from just over 60 percent of households in 1994/95 to over 95 percent in
2011/12.

❚ Access to electricity increased from just over 50 percent of households in 1994/95 to 86 percent in 2013/14.
Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
TMKsouth:

You Sambisa forest monkeys have no clue what you are talking about. Read the SA stats on 1994 - 2014 social infrastructure ALONE since black rule. Come back to me with what Nigeria has achieved since independence you f*cking dwellers of the world's poverty capital.

SOUTH AFRICA SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE 1994 - 2014

https://www.dpme.gov.za/publications/20%20Years%20Review/20%20Year%20Review%20Documents/20YR%20Chapter%205%20Infrastructure.pdf

❚ In basic education facilities, 84 468 new classrooms and 21 774 ablution facilities have been built. 8 765 schools have been provided with water and 6 434 schools have been provided with electrical connections. Some 2 761 new schools have been constructed.

❚ More than 1 500 healthcare facilities have been built and existing ones revitalised to ensure that everyone can access healthcare within a 5km radius of their home.

❚ Eighteen new hospitals have been built and more than half of the 400 public hospitals in South Africa have been renovated.

❚ Some 3.7 million subsidised housing opportunities (including houses and serviced sites) have been provided to the very poor, giving a home to about 12.5 million people.

❚ Access to a basic level of sanitation increased from just over 50 percent of households in 1994/95 to 83 percent in 2011/12.

❚ Access to a basic level of clean water increased from just over 60 percent of households in 1994/95 to over 95 percent in
2011/12.

❚ Access to electricity increased from just over 50 percent of households in 1994/95 to 86 percent in 2013/14.

Well these is what I found out

Since the collapse of Apartheid in the 1990s, South Africa has struggled to deal with the social and economic problems stemming from the era. One of the biggest is housing. Over the past few decades, migration into urban areas has rapidly increased, and housing has failed to keep pace. In the informal settlements on the edges of cities, residents continue to build their own accommodation from cheap materials. Water and other essentials are hard to come by; violence and crime prevalent; homes vulnerable to flooding; And sanitation poor

Since the reconstruction and development program (RDP) first announced in 1994, the South African government has subsidised home-building for citizens. Although it has built over four million units, there are still huge shortages.

One example

The city of Cape Town recently estimated there to be a housing backlog of 350,000 in the city. However, in October 2017, critics suggested that at the current growth rate in Khayelitsha, a township on the Cape Flats, residents will have to wait 60 years for a house.

Lazy drug addict black South Africans boasting about the achievement of their slave masters, HIV capital of the world

All the cities and states in Nigeria from Abuja to Lagos to PH and all the states in Nigeria were built and developed by us we didn't inherit it from the whites, like you bunch of lazy drug addicts will boast of the whites achievement

This is my state Enugu we built it ourselves

1 Like

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Tmksouth
How about cross river developed by Cross River

1 Like

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
chai....look chest beating gone out of control....
Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Vikkoh:

grin grin grin

how is this funny....??

you are threatning a elected person to break their leg and rape their daughter....??

what is their to misunderstand in his statement....
Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by Vikkoh(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
tsdarkside:

how is this funny....??

you are threatning a elected person to break their leg and rape their daughter....??

what is their to misunderstand in his statement....

sad Your problem.
Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by TMKsouth: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Well these is what I found out

1. You missing the point dumbAss, there might be a housing backlog but it still doesn't take away from the enormous work that has been done to date - the facts speak for themselves and you are deliberately turning a blind eye. It will stay your problem though coz you'll forever remain ignorant - worse of all display ignorance.

2. You keep bringing up that we are living on a legacy of white development. The same can be argued of western Europe today following the Marshall Plan post-WWII. Are they still loafing off the $100 billion dollar aid package the Americans gave them to rebuild?

So I laugh my aSs off when a gigantic loudmouth gorilla from Nigeria called DeepSHiT takes one look at a picture of central Johannesburg and assumes the city hasn't expanded 3-fold since black rule?

For example, here's the new Soweto you refuse to acknowledge Mr Flip-flops:

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

1. You missing the point dumbAss, there might be a housing backlog but it still doesn't take away from the enormous work that has been done to date - the facts speak for themselves and you are deliberately turning a blind eye. It will stay your problem though coz you'll forever remain ignorant - worse of all display ignorance.

2. You keep bringing up that we are living on a legacy of white development. The same can be argued of western Europe today following the Marshall Plan post-WWII. Are they still loafing off the $100 billion dollar aid package the Americans gave them to rebuild?

So I laugh my aSs off when a gigantic loudmouth gorilla from Nigeria called DeepSHiT takes one look at a picture of central Johannesburg and assumes the city hasn't expanded 3-fold since black rule?

For example, here's the new Soweto you refuse to acknowledge Mr Flip-flops:

Your second point proves you agree with me that you lazy drug addicts HIV kwarakwara bush slave, are just taken glory of the whites achievement with nothing to show for yourself, all these pics you just showed was done when South Africa was on pressure to host the world Cup, you lazy black South Africans shouldn't take glory for it at all cause it was a collective work with the whites involved to make it a success
Even the current minister of public works and infrastructure in South Africa is not black she's white

You lazy black South Africans are full of jealousy and envy every black man that succeeds more than you that's why you are stealing from us and killing our people in SA cause our boys there are living in big mansions driving big cars and f*cking your ugly sisters, when you don't find a Nigerian to steal from and kill you turn to your few rich brothers and kill that's why you bitter souls killed lucky Dube , he made it from the slums of Soweto right? So you got jealous of him and killed him the thing is rooted in your DNA, you worship your slave masters cause they are powerful, you can't do that with them, 90% of South Africans are you ugly black South Africans, controlled by the minority whites like sheep's
Spites
Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by TMKsouth: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Your second point proves you agree with me that you lazy drug addicts HIV kwarakwara bush slave, are just taken glory of the whites achievement with nothing to show for yourself, all these pics you just showed was done when South Africa was on pressure to host the world Cup, you lazy black South Africans shouldn't take glory for it at all cause it was a collective work with the whites involved to make it a success
Even the current minister of public works and infrastructure in South Africa is not black she's white

So the private residential homes in Soweto were also built for the world cup? grin Didn't you read of the 1500 clinics built since 94? 1000s of schools? Millions of homes? The best road network in the developing world? I guess all you care about are skyscrapers. That explains why you malaria victims forever seek medical attention in other men's lands including SA.

It's really very sad ( grin) that Nigeria never gets awarded huge international sporting events because if it did your neanderthal brain would understand that these serve as a catalyst to fast-track development. Even the UK used London 2012 to rejuvenate the East of the city. Any intelligent government incorporates sporting bids into their developmental strategy. You wont understand it, you're a product of Nigeria.

When last did you host a major event dude? Let's talk about the extremely chaotic Athletics championships just last year where athletes were stranded for days in one of your cardbox airports? You fVcks don't even have the patience to stand in queue like civilised people - that's why you can't think or plan long-term (i.e. bidding, hosting and reaping the fruit thereafter).

Kenyans unmoved by Nigeria chaos

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/sports/article/2001290369/kenyans-unmoved-by-nigeria-chaos

1 Like

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

So the private residential homes in Soweto were also built for the world cup? grin Didn't you read of the 1500 clinics built since 94? 1000s of schools? Millions of homes? The best road network in the developing world? I guess all you care about are skyscrapers. That explains why you malaria victims forever seek medical attention in other men's lands including SA.

It's really very sad ( grin) that Nigeria never gets awarded huge international sporting events because if it did your neanderthal brain would understand that these serve as a catalyst to fast-track development. Even the UK used London 2012 to rejuvenate the East of the city. Any intelligent government incorporates sporting bids into their developmental strategy. You wont understand it, you're a product of Nigeria.

When last did you host a major event dude? Let's talk about the extremely chaotic Athletics championships just last year where athletes were stranded for days in one of your cardbox airports? You fVcks don't even have the patience to stand in queue like civilised people - that's why you can't think or plan long-term (i.e. bidding, hosting and reaping the fruit thereafter).

Kenyans unmoved by Nigeria chaos

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/sports/article/2001290369/kenyans-unmoved-by-nigeria-chaos

You black South Africans own nothing from schools hospitals companies industries are all own by whites I have a Lesotho friend married to a white man from USA they own one amongst the leading housing estate developments across South African, you drug addicts HIV victims got nothing to show

We Nigerians are global citizens look around, from Ghana to South Africa to America to Europe, their school hospitals filled with Nigerian lecturers /doctors we are global citizens taking care of business all over whether good or bad

What ever good that comes to South Africa comes cause of the whites not you drugs addicts, so don't even boast about it the only thing we know about black South African is Apparthied, with their leader Mandela been locked for 27 yrs achieving mantle of leadership which the whites strategically gave to fool you
Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by TMKsouth: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

You black South Africans own nothing from schools hospitals companies industries are all own by whites I have a Lesotho friend married to a white man from USA they own one amongst the leading housing estate developments across South African, you drug addicts HIV victims got nothing to show

We Nigerians are global citizens look around, from Ghana to South Africa to America to Europe, their school hospitals filled with Nigerian lecturers /doctors we are global citizens taking care of business all over whether good or bad

What ever good that comes to South Africa comes cause of the whites not you drugs addicts, so don't even boast about it the only thing we know about black South African is Apparthied, with their leader Mandela been locked for 27 yrs achieving mantle of leadership which the whites strategically gave to fool you

How can a government with an ANNUAL US$100 Billion budget not build anything over the past 25 years. You just regurgitating same old and boring white people worship crap. You should book yourself into a mental institution. Now FVck off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Break Okorocha’s Leg, Bite Umahi – Turkey Based IPOB Man (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
TMKsouth:

How can a government with an ANNUAL US$100 Billion budget not build anything over the past 25 years. You just regurgitating same old and boring white people worship crap. You should book yourself into a mental institution. Now FVck off.

Nigeria moved it's capital from Lagos to abuja in December 1991, go check up how abuja has built so far from infrastructure , 7 universities , stadiums abuja light rail system real estates, abuja is one of the most expensive and planed built city in Africa

Now f*ck off too, go take some drugs get yourself high and console yourself, I still stand with the comment I made from the very start, Mandela didn't give black South Africans anything cause everything in South Africa is still owned by the white slave masters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Buhari Leaves Office – Lawyer / Kuje: DSS Provided Information That Could Have Stopped Attack – Mike Ejiofor / COP28: Seyi Tinubu, Stewards, Chefs, Cooks Among Nigerian Delegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.