Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Can You Remember The Last Time You Wrote Your Name On An Exercise Book. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Remember The Last Time You Wrote Your Name On An Exercise Book. (489 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Oldest Exercise Book Ever / Please Share With Us The Year You Wrote Your Ssce Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Remember The Last Time You Wrote Your Name On An Exercise Book. by Kenog4real(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Like we do in school, the names on ones note is for easy identification in case it gets missing but since many have left school it has become a thing they don't even remember to do again simply because it's always where they needs it or due to some personal reasons. The last time I wrote a name on a note was during my NYSC orientation program.

Can you remember when last you did the same.

Re: Can You Remember The Last Time You Wrote Your Name On An Exercise Book. by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2019
grin About a month back. I don't joke with my stuff oh, no matter how busy I am.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OAU Vice Chancellor Clarifies Statement About Building An Airport / NOUN Maybe The Only Institution Without Sex4grade In Nigeria / IPPIS: ASUU Suspends Proposed Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.