Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Want To Learn Data Visualization - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Data Visualization (1712 Views)

Airline Dashboard: Data Visualization With Microsoft Excel / Data Visualization Challenge: Which Of These Dashboards Can I Submit? / Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Data Visualization by TIGER1001: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
i would like to link with someone who can coach properly on data visualization around yaba,lagos. suggestions will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Data Visualization by OMA4U(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
TIGER1001:
i would like to link with someone who can coach properly on data visualization around yaba,lagos. suggestions will be appreciated

I'm good at Data Visualization and I can help you. I also live within your specified location.

Which language do you use?
Re: I Want To Learn Data Visualization by TIGER1001: 3:33am On Aug 25, 2019
i use python .want to be proficient on these other tools.tableau,sas,spss,spark,data wrapper,plotly ,i chart,matplottip,excel,Apache,rapid miner,sales force,enterprise architect,stata, d3;js,pig and hive,matlab. which one can you coach me on?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Data Visualization by amesty987: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2019
There are many job opportunities in the data visualization. If you select this is career, you will get more benefits, and also you will get high packages.

You may check out this website: Official Guide

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Data Visualization by throwaway: 2:38am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: I Want To Learn Data Visualization by Champjar: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2019
TIGER1001:
i use python .want to be proficient on these other tools.tableau,sas,spss,spark,data wrapper,plotly ,i chart,matplottip,excel,Apache,rapid miner,sales force,enterprise architect,stata, d3;js,pig and hive,matlab. which one can you coach me on?

Hi,there
Please can I get tableau and power bi software from u..
I live close to yaba too..
Please!!!
Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Data Visualization by UnbiasedAnalyst: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hey! Hope you're enjoying the moment

As touching data visualization, I'll strongly advised you stick to the ones you feel comfortable using most instead of you wanting to learn all. I'm a data scientist and I do lots of visualization and I'll recommend ggpot2 in R, matplotlab in Python Tableau and Power IB are great for visualization. If you can learn the above believe me you will happen you did because those are the most commonly used visualization tools used by companies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Learn Data Visualization by ProPenster(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2020
You can use python with Plotly.JS Dash Framework....

Dash is easy to learn with great documentation and you can combine it with any Python web Framework of your choice - Django or Flask ....

You good to go bro ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Create Self-Signed Certificate / Sony Vaio I Core7 Laptop For Sale / Let Me Rate/review Your App!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.