Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

BREAKING: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, Pdp's Request To Access 'INEC Server‎' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, Pdp's Request To Access 'INEC Server‎' (192 Views)

PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader / Supreme Court To Rule On PDP, Atiku’s Request To Access INEC Server Published / Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, Pdp's Request To Access 'INEC Server‎' by cheerfulpraise: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
The Supreme Court has dismissed another appeal by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate in the last presidential election, Atiku Abubakar.

The PDP and Atiku had, in the appeal marked SC/815/2019, sought to reverse the decision by the Presidential Election Petition Court (PEPC), rejecting their request to inspect a supposed central server purportedly used for the last presidential election.

In a unanimous judgment on Tuesday, a five-man panel of the Supreme Court, led by Justice Datijo Mohammed, held that the appeal was a waste of time and without basis.

Justice Chima Nweze, who read the lead judgment, said: "I see no reason for departing from the reasoning of the lower court. I find that this appeal is without merit, and it is accordingly, dismissed.">>https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-supreme-court-rejects-atiku-pdps-request-to-access-inec-server

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Supreme Court Rejects Atiku, Pdp's Request To Access 'INEC Server‎' by Holumhidey(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
I can bet my kidney that, the judge is probably on jubril's payroll

(1) (Reply)

Security: Enugu Youths Coalition Demand Immediate Removal Of Police Commissioner / Rochas Okorocha Stole N1 Trillion From Imo State – Ihedioha / Buhari Desperate To Silence Obasanjo By Accusing Him Of A Crime- Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.