Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Business Man Sends An Open Letter To Niger State Governor For Abandoning Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Business Man Sends An Open Letter To Niger State Governor For Abandoning Him (220 Views)

Sowore Lambasts Govt For Abandoning $360m Stadium In Abuja, Leaving It To Rot / Obasanjo Criticizes Ambode For Abandoning Lagos Rail Project / Chidi Lloyd Attacks Buhari For 'Abandoning' APC In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Man Sends An Open Letter To Niger State Governor For Abandoning Him by pressmanng: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
A Business man From Niger State, Abdullahi Dan Salma has sent an open letter to the Governor of the state, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello lamenting how he used all his resources in Campaingning for the Governor in 2015 but he has now been abandoned.

In a Facebook post, Abdullahi Called on the Governor Abubakar to fear Allah in his activities and for the sake of Allah to give him back some of the Money he has used in Campaignin for him during 2014/15 Election.

I lost my 2 luxirious houses and my Capital in Campaigning for you, in short i don't have a house to live in with my Family as i can no longer afford Rent.

I would want you to investigate and confirm my claim on time and please also respond on time.

And i want you to amend your ways because you have bad advisers.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/business-man-sends-open-letter-to-niger.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Business Man Sends An Open Letter To Niger State Governor For Abandoning Him by simonlee(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Niger state governor right now... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

We Defeated Abacha And IBB, We Will Defeat Buhari – Femi Falana / Revolutionnow: Efforts To Get Sowore Released Failed / Ekweremadu: Before You Shout Afonja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.