Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Verification Of International Passport - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Verification Of International Passport (451 Views)

Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member / Car Operator Returns N888,000, Passport To Passenger At Lagos Airport / Physical Verification Of NPOWER HARDWARE Applicants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verification Of International Passport by Smith06: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Good day pals, please I am having issue whereby I need my international passport to change the name on my BVN, Gtbank said they can't verify the passport while immigration still confirm to me today that nothing is wrong with the international passport, please what am I to do. I need Nlanders suggestions, please help.
Lalastica please help out
Re: Verification Of International Passport by udoka2013: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
I think either of these can still do the work in place of international passport; voters card,drivers licence or national I.D card.
Re: Verification Of International Passport by Smith06: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
udoka2013:
I think either of these can still do the work in place of international passport; voters card,drivers licence or national I.D card.
Thanks for your comment boss but if I'm to make use of that, I'll have to change one certain name because gtbank didn't believe olaoluwa is the same as olaolu and I heard change of name on nimc attract charges of 15k and is even 50/50

(1) (Reply)

MTN Foundation Free ICT & Business Skills Training Program / One Year Technical Training Scholarship For Graduates And Non-graduates / I Need Sneakers At Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.