Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Trustworthy Investment Platform, - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trustworthy Investment Platform, (771 Views)

A Profitable Investment Platform Approved By CBN / How Trustworthy Is OPAY For Investment? / Multi-Investment platform with secured capital. 80% profit: since 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trustworthy Investment Platform, by Obainosin98: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Easily make money on RoI online

Note: The contents of this post is solidly targeted at rescuing the financial aid of my readers and friends. This content is not misleading. Spare 10 minutes of your time and read in between lines

My name is Dominic, I want to Share an investment Idea with you all.

The world is revolutional, new innovations and advancements are made on daily bases but it's a pity that Africans generally are Left in the dark, as if the word suffering was created for us.

You will need a foresight and research abilities to understand what i am about to explain because I wont go into details

Many of you must have heard about forex trading, cryptoxchange, ico's, buying shares and stocks. If you ask me the best way to make money in this world, it falls into the above listed ways but unfortunately, the real dealers are the governments of superior countries, over $1.9 thrillion dollars trades are made every day on forex, over $1.6 thrillion dollars are made, and over $2 billion dollars are lost, statistically, 69% of losses are from Africans. Why is it so? Most of these activities needs attention on trending news, being a citizen of a paired currency is an added advantage not to mention social welfare schemes that connotes free Wi-Fi, whereas in Africa;electricity, data usage, unstable networks and lack of knowledge,are key things affecting growth in such activities. Governments see is as inconsequential but citizens suffers detriments.

MLM, HYIP, PONZI Etc are regarded to as Scam in Africa because they can't survive, nowhere to invest the money so the admins scams when left with no option.
Unlike its foreign setting, conservative but trustworthy, 5-10% ROI (RETURN OF INVESTMENT) in a week,yet it's sustainable because experts handles the money diligently and make profits,with my experience in forex trading; N50,000 can turn N200,000 in a day and vice versa.you make profits if only you follow the right approach and strategies.

I will vouch myself as a good successful trader when I execute trades without interruption but I rather set up a copy trading of a foreigner (us) to be precise and relax while his trade affects mine,at the end of the day,I Make profits.

MMM sowed a bad seed amongst Africans but I will proudly say that I had money to invest but after investigating on it, I advised my friends and family members not to try it, they came thanking me later for the advice, back to what I was saying, there is money in the Internet but harnessing is the problem, There are many real and paying investment platforms out there but are few due to the fact that scam is eventually the outcome.

I have done many research and tests in order not to put my readers into agony, trust me, this is a life-changing opportunity to you, just like I concur to this saying: If you can't earn while you sleep then you work till you die.

I will concludly introduce my readers to an investment site I have been using for 7months now, it's named Cyphrox.com.

Check it out and testify with me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trustworthy Investment Platform, by blackpanthar: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
nigerians are no longer gullible to fall for these recent scam schemes..... they are like NEPA.... one day they are here, the next day they are gone
Re: Trustworthy Investment Platform, by Obainosin98: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
Probably that's why the economy is bad and her citizens suffering financial detriments. It's a pity.
Just advising... If you find my post useful, repost or share. Thanks
Re: Trustworthy Investment Platform, by Obainosin98: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
blackpanthar:
nigerians are no longer gullible to fall for these recent scam schemes..... they are like NEPA.... one day they are here, the next day they are gone

Probably that's why the economy is bad and her citizens suffering financial detriments. It's a pity.
Just advising... If you find my post useful, repost or share. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

sorry.. i have decided seff to stop referring.... / Make +0.9 ETH Before January Runs Out! / Is Anybody Having Issue With Making Transactions On Any Of The FCMB Platforms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.