Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) (75893 Views)

Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo) / “power Outage Helped Me Escape But Hunger Led To My Re-arrest”- Ifeanyi Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Story and capture looks fishy. How come a wanted criminal who evaded arrest got arrested in Abuja of all places. Was he stupid to think he will be safe in Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
fiizznation:
I know the NP would surely get the guy. It was only a matter of time. Every escape route was blocked for the guy if not he would have escaped to either Niger republic or Chad. Let's all forget the fact that we insult them(NP) and mock them every time, but once these guys are on to you, nothing will really stop them from getting you. I give them this.
i'm telling you. Except the np doesn't want to work sha buh once they are into you, you are a goner. That's why i said sometimes ago that those three ghanaian teenagers that were declared missing since and gp couldn't find them since, np would have found them alive except in the case they are already dead before the case was reported to them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by obembet(f): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
fiizznation:
I know the NP would surely get the guy. It was only a matter of time. Every escape route was blocked for the guy if not he would have escaped to either Niger republic or Chad. Let's all forget the fact that we insult them(NP) and mock them every time, but once these guys are on to you, nothing will really stop them from getting you. I give them this.

Nigeria police.. Am very sure that some of those police are work for that criminal. Nigeria police deserve Zero trust

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by LZAA: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Afonjas won't like this oo
They cant accept their caliphate masters are kidnappers and wee simply blame Evans grin
Brown roofians sef
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by Davem123: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
Eh never heard of this
Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by Tumbulum: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Untainted007:
Nigeria Army has been corrupted cos if not so, there won't be informant among them who still go to the extent of giving confidential information to Book Haram. How do we then think we can curb crime when one is building and mother one is destroying. What was there reason of saving the guy in the first place? This country has lost her glory walahi.
glory? Did she have any glory before now ?
Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by bluefilm: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
fiizznation:

You're right.

The Nigerian Police is too much.

Once they are on you, there's no hiding place again for you.

No one knows this fact more than Evans the billionaire kidnnapper. cheesy
Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by gowaga68: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Let the case begins and we'll hear what's really happened and what's going on...

That said, this same man is the man people of Ibi have been cheering saying they don't believe he's a kidnapper rather he's source of wealth is spiritual.

We dey wait to hear how the story unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by chiedozie198100: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
this one na el-evans.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by Enemyofpeace: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
The guy too resemble lala, this resemblance too much haba na wetin?
Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by lagdmark(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
0coded80:
I won't be surprise to later find out that he was force to make sure statement just to ridicule the soldiers.
Nigeria soidiers have ridiculed themselves already the police don't need to force the criminals.
Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by sheller(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
indeed there was a country
Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
All truth coming out now
Our institutions are very very flawed that just 3 police that can be compromised went to arrest a very big kidnapper kingpin , who does that

Verified WeChat and Alipay wallet available.check siggy
Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by starbright4real(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
It is sadden to know those men just died fighting a good cause. The Nigerian Armed Forces has been compromised, its no longer the Army my grandfather used to tell me about. So sad!
Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by obama30: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

SPeaking in Hausa, Wadume said;"My name is Hamisu Bala, popularly known as wandume. I was the one arrested by the Nigerian police force, as they were taking me away, the soldiers chased after us while shooting, in the process some police lost their lives.""They (soldiers) took me to their base where my handcuffs were removed and I escaped.""Since then I have been hiding, and not until now that I was rearrested by the police and taken to custody."

Watch the video below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/how-soldiers-helped-me-escape-notorious-kidnapper-wadume-confesseswatch/

Naira land have come with unverified news, before evening the same naira will come up with different story about the same man confession
Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by esente: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
I have the feeling that this guy will be wasted by the Police on excuse that he tried to escape. I wish the Police were this diligent when the matter affects the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by Princedapace(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
When it comes to intelligence gathering, give it to the police. They have some of the best brains there.

I can never forget one operation police HD command jn Ibadan went for one time like that. It involved mainly mopol and state CID. Very coded operation inside a deep forest.

They came out successfully. The mopol came back and were happy. I heard they have been tracking those guys for two years. Mopol carried along for the operation were more than 50. Heavily armed, along with team from state CID. The operation was carried out in the midnight. There were heavy gun fires that midnight. I know a guy who was part of the operation. They submitted their mobile phones at the head office before moving to avoid distractions from family members because it was a deadly mission that involved high profile robbers.
The rubbish NPF are mainly those at local police stations, traffic section, band section, etc. The operational active ones Mopol, the CID ones, IGP unit, etc are doing a great job.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by blujoi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
If the police wants to end kidnapping business today it will end. But I can bet this guy was handed over to the police by the army, which explains why he looks clean and well fed. He has been hiding in an army barracks all this while

fiizznation:

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by Debaiz: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
the soldier helped you escape?
God, how can i leave this cornthree without passing through the airport?

Report to edo state for training on how to fly your own edo airplane.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Unfortunately we are in a maize

Mzee1Kahuna:

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by IamPatriotic(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
post=81438245:

So this is the face of the terrible kidnapper that soldiers killed some of our best brain detectives out of the few we have in the country for, so that he can escape?!
Good he has been caught at last.

Let him let us know how many soldiers are on his pay roll.
What a sad incident!
All Nigeria forces are supposed to be united and work hand in hand, but because of money, they keep killing each other.
There was a country!

We have been following the outcome of this incident since Day One.
Now, let the case begin and justice meted out.

Kudos to our Police Force once again!

Why ti English e fi poor toyi, se o lo school ni, abi suya nikan lo mo n ta ni?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by BlackfireX: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Imagin
Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Neddstark:
When are we going to find Abu Shekau?
ask senator Ali Ndume......

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by Ojiofor: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Everything have rotten away in this government of integrity while he is busy chasing yahoo boys in the street.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by blujoi(m): 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
He was with the army all this while. The heat was too much so they had to give him up. He was simply handed over by the army to the police. If not more heads will roll in the army hierarchy

TOPCRUISE:
Story and capture looks fishy. How come a wanted criminal who evaded arrest got arrested in Abuja of all places. Was he stupid to think he will be safe in Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by AreaFada2: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Naughtysite:
This one will soon sing like Canary.

" If I am given a Second Chance, I no go do am again "...

Is Evans among the kidnappers ?

Where are the Cows ?

They will probably shoot him like Yusuf. And claim shot attempting escape. Order from the top. National Security embarrassment to rubbish army as aiding and abetting kidnapping.

Na today?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by favour32(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

keep deceiving yourself
The corrupt bastards are very incompetent
Didn't Kanu ipob escaped?
Is Kanu a kidnapper?
Why not argue logically if you must.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by dododawa1: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
fiizznation:
police work,if death hit vvip,expecially forceman.
Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by greensandy: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
This reminds me of one Indian Movie "Khakhi".
There are lot of atrocities perpetuating by the politicians and security operatives in the land all because of greed.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by Katenavas(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:

Spain by ROAD
Re: Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) by Edu3Again: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is not the 1st time the Army are freeing a Kidnapper!
The Army once shot the vigilante holding a kidnapper & freed the kidnapper!

This is the result of recruiting Boko Haram members into the Army, BH is now working in the Security services in 9ja

https://punchng.com/soldiers-kill-vigilante-release-arrested-herdsmen-in-edo/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police / Two Ghanaian Lovers Flogged For Leaking Their Sex Tape (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.