Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Addiction - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Addiction (598 Views)

5 Effective Ways To Break Phone Addiction / 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Addiction by Tracywrites(f): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Cyber addiction is real. I don't know if I would say it's a bad thing or not because it depends on what we're surfing on. Am very sure am not the only one who feels like my phone is as good as a calculator whenever my data subscription runs out. No doubt a great number of people especially the youths are into this. So Many things are being done online. But some of us fail to use the internet as a tool for being a better person. I believe the internet can give us 50% if not more of what we need to be what we want. Most times We fail to recognize that.

Instagram and YouTube importantly are platforms where people exhaust their data. We stream videos and follow our favorite celebrities and so on. These influential persons we "stalk" are people who have found and are living their purpose. All we do is watch, like and forget to particularly learn anything from them. Any platform that is eating up your data while you're not learning anything is a waste. Seeing those beautiful pictures and videos should be a motivating factor but most times it's tends to intimidate us. For some people it reduces their esteem.

I belong to the school of thought of that if you're not earning from being on social media 2-4-7 then it's not worth it.
Don't just waste it, giving your network providers your money like a weekly contribution because most of this monthly subscription don't last for more than 2weeks now which is also greatly dependent on our usage.

Learn new skills, perfect your skills.........
Source:. https://www.tracywrite.com.ng/2019/08/the-new-addiction.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get An Expert To Handle Your Web Relating Project and Share mind Blowing Ideas / Create Perfect Affiliate Program With Free Magento 2 Affiliate Extension / Own A Website For As Low As 5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.