Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) (1294 Views)

Awaiting Result In Application Letter Or CV? Plz Help / Nairalander PH Base, Plz Help A Brother / Got An Interview Is This True Plz Help Me Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by dannyblings(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Please I need urgent assistance. I have a very sound o level, Bsc and Msc certificates. Actually graduated with a second class upper in Biochemistry in 2011. Couldn't get any good job after my NYSC in 2013. So I taught in a primary school and saved some money then proceeded for my MSc programme also in a reputable University in the south south of Nigeria. Even after MSC. I still couldn't secure a good job save for teaching. Though based in Delta, I have gone to Lagos severally for interviews yet no success. Managed to get a job at an optometry clinic in Delta but was sacked 3 months ago for flimsy reasons. I begged and cried but nothing changed. I actually cried because my sack was close to the expiration of my house rent. My rent expired and I was evicted from my house. Currently sleeping in a small church close to my area. Please I need any job that would enable me to afford the basic necessities of life. Things are so tough for me right now. I am always depressed. Please help me secure any job if you can and i will be very grateful. Someone should give my life a lifeline. I need a little hope and a smile on my face again. please I am currently based in warri but ready to relocate if need be. I will add my credentials here later. Still trying to edit my name out of it for confidentiality.

Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by yomi007k(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
It is well.
We keep searching. Have you contacted family members?

God will do it. Stay strong.

1 Like

Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by Midex88(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
It’s well bro.God will show surely make a way for you

1 Like

Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by dannyblings(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
yomi007k:
It is well.
We keep searching. Have you contacted family members?

God will do it. Stay strong.
. No one is bouyant enough to help. My parents are very old and the last time I asked my dad for assist he reminded me that I should be the one helping him as he has managed to train me to school.

2 Likes

Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by dannyblings(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Midex88:
It’s well bro.God will show surely make a way for you
Amen. Thanks
Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
The lord is your strength, Op.

Naija, which way?

1 Like

Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by ayommy12: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
Chai! Nigeria....... What kind of country is this that keeps subjecting the so called educated people to shameful conditions? God! you know howmuch I desire that you make me to be able to touch lives............ Do it for me Oh Lord and I will fulfil my promise.

1 Like

Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by dannyblings(m): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
I have included my credentials. Though I didn't have my masters now because I have not been able to collect it due to financial constraints.
Please any recruiter in the house or any Hustler who can advice me or accepte will be highly appreciated. Meanwhile I don't mind tip from any good spirited individual I will send my account details on request.
Thank you in anticipation of a favourable response
Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by nuel000: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
dannyblings:
I have included my credentials. Though I didn't have my masters now because I have not been able to collect it due to financial constraints.
Please any recruiter in the house or any Hustler who can advice me or accepte will be highly appreciated. Meanwhile I don't mind tip from any good spirited individual I will send my account details on request.
Thank you in anticipation of a favourable response
from August 2019 till now you've still not gotten a job?

1 Like

Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by dannyblings(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
nuel000:
baba it's even worse now due to the lockdown. Was even managing a teaching job in a private school with a meagre pay and then lockdown started. Have not been paid since March
Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by Arrowgents: 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Customer Care Representative at Oak Pensions

• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
• A Masters degree will be an added advantage
• Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location

Salary: 75k/month
How To Apply
Send your CV to: hr.oakpensionsltd@gmail.com and state the Job Role/Location as the Subject. E.g Customer ServiceRep/Asaba.

1 Like

Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by dannyblings(m): 1:09am On Jul 06, 2020
Arrowgents:
Customer Care Representative at Oak Pensions

• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
• A Masters degree will be an added advantage
• Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location

Salary: 75k/month
How To Apply
Send your CV to: hr.oakpensionsltd@gmail.com and state the Job Role/Location as the Subject. E.g Customer ServiceRep/Asaba.
Thanks alot.
I have sent my CV and Credentials.
I keep praying and hoping they take me
Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by Arrowgents: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2020
Investment Analyst at V8 Capital Partners

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1909414370
Sure you can relocate to lagos.

1 Like

Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by dannyblings(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Arrowgents:
Investment Analyst at V8 Capital Partners

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1909414370
Sure you can relocate to lagos.

Sure sir. I can relocate to anywhere
Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by dannyblings(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
nuel000:

No brother. My credentials are very rich. You can help me out if you can
Re: Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS ) by dannyblings(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
nuel000:
teaching bro and grossly under paid

(1) (Reply)

N-power Batch C : Purported List From A Senator (subject To Confirmation) / Database Administrator Wanted / Experienced Marketer And Admin Officer Needs A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.