Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,493 members, 7,958,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House (36565 Views)

Akinwumi Ambode Visits Babajide Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House, Ikeja / How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals / How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by naturalwaves: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
fergie001:

The CCTV cannot cover every nook and cranny of that house.

This is Nigeria. Otherwise, why were they insistent on that blue bag not been searched?
Why was the EFCC's lawyer angry at their not allowing that blue bag get in?
They were searched before they entered the house. The CCTV should capture the scenes in the compound. Go and read the story well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by naturalwaves: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
moufan:
what has ambode done to warrant this humiliation?? I'm pretty sure tinubu is involved in his predicament
... Even if you cannot make love to your wife, Tinubu should be blamed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by 9jaRealist: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
naturalwaves:
Only a daft fellow would believe this hogwash. So, there was no CCTV footage to capture EFCC officials when they came into the compound of when they were supposedly being searched before their entry into the house. The so called lawyer should have educated the illiterates in Epe who made a scene rather than putting up a hogwash.

Do you have CCTV in your own compound?! shocked
>

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by naturalwaves: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

Do you have CCTV in your own compound?! shocked
>
It will be stupid for a governor or ex governor not to have a CCTV in his house that covers every angle and even the street view. Please, use your senses Oga and stop swallowing every junk that's thrown at you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by SEEDORF441(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
fergie001:

I referenced this is Nigeria not because of Ambode not equipping his house but the fact that the unimaginable and unthinkable happens here.
In a saner clime, you won't want to start searching security operatives 'cos you believe them to do their jobs, but here you are searching them thoroughly to the extent, you won't know whether the lawyers are the efcc or cia?
This is because the allegations have been rife in the past that they indeed plant currency in the homes of perceived enemies or frenemies as the case may be.
Lol..mention the country you know that searching of premises can be done without the officer being first searched.
Generally, premises cannot be searched WITHOUT a SEARCH WARRANT
S81(1) CPCL: the officer should first be searched before
entering the premises.
Stop saying what you don't know or have little knowledge about.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by fergie001: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
naturalwaves:

They were searched before they entered the house. The CCTV should capture the scenes in the compound. Go and read the story well.
I hope you understood the question the person I quoted asked?

Are you saying for free, that there is no way that isn't going to enter there,if they want it to?
Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by naturalwaves: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
moufan:
what has ambode done to warrant this humiliation?? I'm pretty sure tinubu is involved in his predicament
What humiliation exactly? Is he the first person in a Nigeria whose house or property would be searched?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by 9jaRealist: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
naturalwaves:
It will be stupid for a governor or ex governor not to have a CCTV in his house that covers every angle and even the street view. Please, use your senses Oga and stop swallowing every junk that's thrown at you.

You are making an ASSUMPTION without any factual basis...

When Ex-Gov Yari's own country home was recently searched by EFCC, did you see any CCTV?!
Even when Peter Obi's Abuja house was raided by the same EFCC back in 2017, was there CCTV?!
>

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by naturalwaves: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
fergie001:

I hope you understood the question the person I quoted asked?

Are you saying for free, that there is no way that isn't going to enter there,if they want it to?
I don't understand this question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by fergie001: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
SEEDORF441:

Lol..mention the country you know that searching of premises can be done without the officer being first searched.
Generally, premises cannot be searched WITHOUT a SEARCH WARRANT
S81(1) CPCL: the officer should first be searched before
entering the premises.
Stop saying what you don't know or have little knowledge about.
In saner countries too, their anti-corruption attorney move away with the phones of the people who search them and insisted they can't go in with a particular bag abi?

Since, you know what you are talking about..Do they also move away with the phones if the people who search them?

Your mention is noted nonetheless.
Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by naturalwaves: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

You are making an ASSUMPTION without any factual basis...
When Ex-Gov Yari's own country home was recently searched by EFCC, did you see any CCTV?!
>
What assumption? He passes my hood almost every weekend and goes to Epe almost every weekend even when he was a governor. So, you think there won't be a CCTV in his house? You think a person of his caliber won't have CCTV in a place he stays almost every weekend? I'm appalled by your reasoning. Honestly!
...... Moreover, how does stating that it will be stupid for an ex governor not to have camera in a house he stayed almost every weekend as a governor equate to an assumption?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by bluecircle470: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
fergie001:

The CCTV cannot cover every nook and cranny of that house.

This is Nigeria. Otherwise, why were they insistent on that blue bag not been searched?
Why was the EFCC's lawyer angry at their not allowing that blue bag get in?

Where’s the video that shows they were insistent or angry at the blue bag being searched or you just believe the write-up. smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by Weathered: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lawyers effed by submitting their phones. No law says that.
Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by naturalwaves: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
bluecircle470:

Where’s the video that shows they were insistent or angry at the blue bag being searched or you just believe the write-up. smh
Most Nigerians are daft bro. They swallow every junk thrown at them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:
Story.

Wouldn't Ambode's house be covered by CCTV?

Y u de open their yansh na... Young lawyers no go chop? Those boys are tired of doing charge and bail at igbosere, at least they need permanent placement.

But they tried. EFCC are so useless... they have become tools for intimation and oppression in the hand of this clueless and corrupt APC government ....

Buhari no get heaven.... hell fire await you and tinubu

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by 9jaRealist: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
naturalwaves:

What assumption? He passes my hood almost every weekend and goes to Epe almost every weekend even when he was a governor. So, you think there won't be a CCTV in his house? You think a person of his caliber won't have CCTV in a place he stays almost every weekend? I'm appalled by your reasoning. Honestly!

You can be appalled by REALITY, but quit making silly ASSUMPTIONS...
There was NO CCTV in Ex-Gov Akume's house or Ex-Gov Peter Obi's house or Ex-Gov Yari's house, etc., etc.
>

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by naturalwaves: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

You can be appalled by REALITY, but quit making silly ASSUMPTIONS...
There was NO CCTV in Ex-Gov Akume's house or Ex-Gov Peter Obi's house or Ex-Gov Yari's house, etc., etc.
>
Where is the assumption bro? If he didn't have a CCTV in a place he stayed for 4 years as a governor, then he must be very stupid.
Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by fergie001: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
bluecircle470:

Everything I said is from the write-up, if you know otherwise I will be glad if you can intimate us?

None of us were there, the EFCC itself hasn't countered yet, perhaps when they do....we can then make certainties.

PS: asking for videos? What has happened to the videos of Ganduje stuffing dollars?
Or bullion van?

We can go round and round and it will take us to the same place, he that playa the Piper dictates the tune.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by TreasureJunky: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
And if we say that this country needs overhauling,, that our leaders are fantastically corrupt, the same yoruba people will insult you and tell you that Goodluck was not good.. Now, see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by princeade86(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

You guys.

that is the truth. i remember when i was working in one hotel, the head of control room went to ibadan to buy clothes, plenty clothes. he put it inside hotel hilux box,but couldn't find it again. when they tried to use cctv to capture the culprit, u won't believe that immediately the cctv is reaching the vehicle,the cctv just went off,and after the operation,it shows again.

1 Like

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by CaptainFM1: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

How would the various CCTV's in the home miss people carrying various objects, especially currency of any significance?

Guy, Criminals have been known to always be one step ahead. CCTV works with "view/line of sight". In the past, criminals have dummied a permanent view for CCTV whilst carrying out their nefarious act.

Just so you know, No single security device is fail proof!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by TreasureJunky: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
No be lie
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Buhari is a bastard
Magu is a fraud
EFCC are mad
Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by motorola(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
My fellow Naira lander please when it comes to EFCC those guys ain’t any professionals they act like just guys with no training, it’s only the informations at their disposal they act on non of these guys do proper personal investigation.
fergie001:

When you want to be set-up, CCTV will see nada.

I am not saying they wanted to and am not denying it either, but if their intentions were to plant the currency, trust they will do so and the CCTV won't capture it, they are professionals nah.
Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by 9jaRealist: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
naturalwaves:

Where is the assumption bro? If he didn't have a CCTV in a place he stayed for 4 years as a governor, then he must be very stupid.

Again, do you have CCTV in your own compound? Or are you (as per your logic) "stupid" as well?
Apart from the fact that it's his private/personal home, it would be the responsibility of the DSS to design his security architecture. And whatever was chosen by the DSS did not compromise his personal safety, did it?!
>
Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by Commentor: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
princeade86:
that is the truth. i remember when i was working in one hotel, the head of control room went to ibadan to buy clothes, plenty clothes. he put it inside hotel hilux box,but couldn't find it again. when they tried to use cctv to capture the culprit, u won't believe that immediately the cctv is reaching the vehicle,the cctv just went off,and after the operation,it shows again.

Those helping Ambode manage his CCTV might as well lodge the money on his premises negating the need for the EFCC placement.
Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by Commentor: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
CaptainFM1:

Guy, Criminals have been known to always be one step ahead. CCTV works with "view/line of sight". In the criminals have dummied a permanent view for CCTV whilst carrying out their nefarious act.

Just so you know, No single security device is fail proof!

And no criminal act is fail proof.
Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by naturalwaves: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

Again, do you have CCTV in your own compound? Or are you (as per your logic) "stupid" as well?
Apart from the fact that it's his private/personal home, it would be the responsibility of the DSS to design his security architecture.
>
Do I hold a political office?
Am I on the same level of security threat like a governor?
Do I walk with guards?
Do I move in convoys?

This question itself is senseless bro. Comparing a normal citizen with a governor and expecting a similar level of security.
CCTV is even the basics of security measures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by fergie001: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
motorola:
My fellow Naira lander please when it comes to EFCC those guys ain’t any professionals they act like just guys with no training, it’s only the informations at their disposal they act on non of these guys do proper personal investigation.
I get your point but you know that there have been heavy allegations of the EFCC planting currency in people's homes. They are expectedly suppose to be professionals sha....but 9ja factor dey enter every.
Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by omerukokwuru(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

Think.

Would the money suddenly show up in his bedroom?

Would it not require conveyance through a place already captured by CCTV?

Some of you really don't think far.
bros your power of imagination is very low, if the said bag had money in it and the agents of efcc were given a free reign to search without close supervision from the able lawyers don't you think that the agents could take the bag into his room where there is no CCTV and offload the content of the bag and then turn around to claim that a large stash of cash was discovered let's say in his wardrobe while they work out with the an empty bag for the CCTV to capture them leaving with the bag ?
Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by naturalwaves: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
omerukokwuru:
bros your power of imagination is very low, if the said bag had money in it and the agents of efcc were given a free reign to search without close supervision from the able lawyers don't you think that the agents could take the bag into his room where there is no CCTV and offload the content of the bag and then turn around to claim that a large stash of cash was discovered let's say in his wardrobe while they work out with the an empty bag for the CCTV to capture them leaving with the bag ?

Read well Oga. They were searched outdoors. Provide the CCTV footage or go to bed. What a hogwash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House by Commentor: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
omerukokwuru:

And you have the effontery to claim someone has low imagination.
Sigh.

How do you take even 250k dollars into a bathroom or bedroom if the passage is covered by CCTV?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Seen Crawling As PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election Turns Violent In Kogi / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.