Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Do You Desire A Career Change? Let's Come Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Desire A Career Change? Let's Come Here (203 Views)

Career Change: Is It Wise To Change My Career Path At This Stage???? / I Am 30, Unmarried And Unhappy At My Job. I Want To have a career change / Do You Desire A Career In Real Estate And Make Millions In Few Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Desire A Career Change? Let's Come Here by bankole200(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Alot of people are at crossroad in the middle of job/career they find themselves. They don't like what they are doing but due to the fact that, they are still getting some money to take care of themselves.
Parents too contribute to all this all in the name of forcing their child/ward to take to a particular discipline. It may interest you to know that, having passion for the job you do is a catalyst to high productivity.
It is high time you change that career to the one you like, if not you may live to regret in future or at old age.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Maritime Administration And Safety World Maritime Day Essay Competition / Building Personal Excellence By Ebizimor Preyor / Advice Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.