Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,057 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Be Different, Be Unique And Get Your Dream Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Different, Be Unique And Get Your Dream Job (173 Views)

How I Got My Dream Job In Just Two Weeks – My Story And Lessons Learned / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / Advice, Tips & Strategies To Help You Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Different, Be Unique And Get Your Dream Job by Themainn: 2:39am On Aug 21, 2019
You will never get a second chance to make a first impression; it is important to get it right the first with an impressive resume and cover letter.

This is an opportunity to stand out from the crowd, make the right first impression and maximize your chances of reaching the top 5% of the candidate list.

Investing smartly in your resume gives you a competitive advantage and sets you up for success in your job search.

What you get:
Achievement-based resume that gets you interviews
Compelling resume written by a professional resume writer
Visually appealing resume with industry-specific keywords - that will get you noticed by both ATS software and human reviewers
Privacy - Your information will never be shared with anyone

Email me ihemejonathan@yahoo.com
Or call nd whatsapp me +2349018902459

Be different, be unique and get your dream job!

(1) (Reply)

Cinematographer / Video Editor / Get A Well-written CV And Cover Letter For That Dream Job / Vacancy For Financial Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.