Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year (1021 Views)

International Airlines To Reduce Flights To Nigeria Next Year / Lagos May Emerge Oil Producing State Next Year / Ajaokuta Steel Mill To Start Production Next Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by Efinder(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2010
Hi friends

As next year is approaching now, what do you think Nigeria Economy will say
and my question is what is the BEST BUSINESS L CAN DO and can make me
profit without me fall into any finiancial constrain you can sen me a reply if you
will like on customernail2010@gmail.com or on this page

Thanks
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2010
fmcg fast moving consumer goods
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by residual(f): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2010
TALK AND EARN WITH YOUR GSM PHONE, YOU STAND TO EARN FOR AS LONG YOU STAY ON THE NETWORK !

Convert your GSM from Liability to Asset. talk with zero kobo 24/7 within the network, 25k/second outside the network. this is an opportunity to share in the multi-million dollar telecommunication industry. for more details, send email to my signature or visit Suite 24/25 borokini plaza, jakande estate gate, oke-afa Ejigbo, Lagos
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2010
You live in a developing country ,so think before you go into some of this things.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by icemachine(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2010
Maybe do some internation business. We know ice making machine is very popular in Nigeria, we have sold more than 20sets ice making machine to Nigeria. If you want to get more information on ice making machine, kindly contact us freely.

Shanghai Better Industry Co.,ltd
www.chinaicemakingmachine.com
Email: sales@chinaicemakingmachine.com

Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by Efinder(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2010
Thank you l will be glad to tell me more
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by FelixDuncan(m): 5:15am On Oct 26, 2010
hi

this is a question that is in almost every persons lips, and good enough there are countless suggestion on how you can shout allelujah the next year.

truly there are many business you can engage in but one thing you need to ask yourself is

how much time do i have

how much money do i have to start with

when should i expect a return on my investment

how much experience do i need to get my desired amount

and many other self searching questions,

many have asked the same question and they have recieved answers.

NOTE: where you get your answers really matter becos every body is a coach when it comes to money matter.

but the good news is you are not alone. the internet has made it possible for someone like me and you to live like king in the midst of nothing. imagine earning dollars here in nigeria.

i bet you there is no better way to earn a living than using 40 minutes of every day making a good income.

best of luck in your search. let me know if you have anything better than what i do.

to your success again cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by Efinder(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2010
Mr Felix

Thank you for you what you have passed acrossed to me
am very appreciative.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by Delee(m): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2010
my dear, u must not wait till next year b4 u start a biz. we should be mindful of d era that we are operating in now, this era is information era. i am into a biz with a low capital take off,with lots of returns,financially, personal development etc. u can call me on 08027172928,.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by feflo: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2010
Doing business on the internet should never be a problem to anyone anymore.
I now offer my verified paypal account for anyone to use.
Send Money
Receive Money
Pay Chinese Merchants
Buy Ebooks etc

I also fund paypal accounts for N175 to $1, this is about the cheapest you can get anywhere in Nigeria

Contact femi on 08023662352 for further details
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by albertuns(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2010
Good day,
your question is a universal one and it should be on the lips of every newbie and serious minded internet business man.
I have ventured into various business online some have collapsed and some have made me great returns. I will only give you one and another powerful means of reaching your audience without paying any money completely free.

the first one is: http://www.cherryshares.com/?go=629236 and the second is www.ifreeadverts..com.

Give it a trial am sure you wont regret. I have made 800usd from investment of 560usd to date. please check ur level before you invest you can invest with little money say 50usd. and choose daily return, which has made it easy for me to have recovered my capital. It worked for me it can work for you too. Dont wait till next year, start now.

Albert
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by PCgudguy: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2010
People have said it all. Online biz is the answer.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by Efinder(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2010
please l will not only focus myself on the ideal
business l can do both offline and online,
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by monopolist: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
go and do Cassava and Maize Plantation Business start with 1 plot@#10,000 or 1 Acre@#60,000 or #150,000 for 1 Hectare and make up to #500,000 in 1 year by December 2011. Hurry now!
kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by knice(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2010
Everybody wants to know how to make money using the Internet. You spend hours and hours trying to figure out how to add some extra money to your income. Well good news, this post will show you how to make money using the Internet.

Making money Online is a reality, Visit Nigeria's premier money making site @ www.easymanual.biz. Wishing you the best.

Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by infogenius(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2010
@poster
Look around you and think.
The only way to gain financial freedom is sell something.
There are a lot of needs around you waiting for you to meet.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Money Next Year by consultmartins(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2010
It's a good idea to start a business next year but i'll advice you beginning the planning phase now.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Makeup Artist Around Okoko-agbara-badagry Axis? / . / Bulk Sms Business: Anoda Cash Flow Blue Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.