Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey (34068 Views)

Laycon Slap His Team Mate During Arguement In Full Video (video) / Check How A Girl Slap His Boyfriend Because He Refuse Her Proposal(video) / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by GISTBL0G: 3:07am On Aug 21, 2019
Nigerian singer, Skiibii screams as he gets the famous slap massage while in Turkey, Gistmore reports.

Skiibii who is currently on a musical concert decided to barb his hair at a crazy guy's barber shop, Tokatci_Berber, he welcomes Skiibii with a repeated slap message on his head and also ends the barbing with slap.

Gistmore gathered that the Turkish based barber, Tokatci is well known for giving his customers a slap message on their head while performing duty.

These has caused a lot of stir on social media as his fans and other co-Nigerian celebrities has reacted to the slap.

Skiibii took to his Instagram page and caption;

Will you try this slap massage?
Was in turkey and I decided to barb my hair at this crazy guy’s barber shop @tokatci_berber the guy wan finish us with slap massage

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/skiibii-under-fire-for-allowing-oyinbo-barber-slap-his-head-repeatedly-in-turkey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by GISTBL0G: 3:07am On Aug 21, 2019
Watch The Hilarious Video ==> HERE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by Kingpee2(m): 3:21am On Aug 21, 2019
My head means a whole lot to me ,won’t allow such ,just barb the hair and let us roll,nothing more .Haba,slap massage koor Punch massage ni.

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by GISTBL0G: 3:30am On Aug 21, 2019
Watch The Hilarious Video ==> HERE

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by GISTBL0G: 3:35am On Aug 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by chiommy123(f): 4:54am On Aug 21, 2019
That one na play play slap if na correct slap he'll still not be sitting down

3 Likes

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by jamaicabakare(m): 5:54am On Aug 21, 2019
grin
Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:06am On Aug 21, 2019
Is okay
Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by thesicilian: 6:09am On Aug 21, 2019
Who's skibi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by timibare(m): 6:31am On Aug 21, 2019
Thats how star do right undecided undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by OKorowanta: 6:43am On Aug 21, 2019
Stupidity!
I won trend by fire by force!

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by Afflalo(m): 6:57am On Aug 21, 2019
which kind play be this one nah
Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by Kingluqman(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2019
And you go still pay am.... for slapping you

grin

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by Raydos: 8:34am On Aug 21, 2019
Nah slap be this??

Wait make my mom give you one slap!! For complete 52weeks, head will still be peppering you!!

13 Likes

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Aug 21, 2019
Oh Boy! Na serious slap o! shocked

What shall we call this?!

Okay, after a little research, we found out that it is called THE FAMOUS SLAP MASSAGE or something of that nature.

We jump am pass!
Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by Allison30(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2019
MEET THIS BEAUTIFUL COUPLE WHO MET AND FELL IN LOVE ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE AND WILL BE GETTING MARRIED THIS COMING JANUARY

NOTE: That We are very confidential about the privacy, details and disclosure of our wonderful members to the general public and this couple had to give their blessing to even post this altered pictures of them, publicly!!

Beautiful things, connections, matchmaking, networking, relationships, and much more for the purpose of marriage are happening on a daily basis on this authentic african platform of love and our VERIFIED members appreciate the genuine efforts of the Admin at putting emotional smiles on their faces absolutely for FREE (yes, you heard right, absolutely FREE as no kobo has been charged on anyone since the creation of the platform!)

So therefore.........

If you are looking for sugar mummy - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for sugar daddy - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for friends with benefits - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for 2nd or more wives - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for gigolo - GBE BODY E
If you are looking for one night stand - GBE BODY E
If you are not ready for marriage - GBE BODY E

PLATFORM IS ONLY AND ONLY FOR SINGLES WHO ARE READY AND SERIOUS ABOUT MARRIAGE

So if know that just like[b] TOKE MAKINWA[/b], this is your last year of being single, then don't be deterred by unpleasant experience you may have experienced with love in the past. Never give up on true love. When you finally meets and connects with the right person, you would wish to have that person over and over again EVERY SINGLE DAY because love is sweet!

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Nigerians accross the country

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free - WE VERIFY EVERY INTENDING MEMBERS and if you cant allow yourself to be verified, GBE BODY E

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW
Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by tokrizy: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2019
op

thank u so much for this news.

nepa just brought light they held for 2 years

we need more of this.

3 Likes

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by DameB(f): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2019
I go siddon, use my money pay for person to slap my head

O ga ju

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by saheedbadmus(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2019
Igbarun and still pay for his service .. olorun majekin sanwo jeh iyah
Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2019
He faked his own death as if that's not enough , now these .
Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by SolexxBarry(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2019
Thats not how stars do biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by Vincentfixed44: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See Below
Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2019
grin person say the small talent wen he get,the baber wan slap am comot grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by helinues: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2019
In Ehiz voice: Nigeria Lazarus
Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by airsaylongcon: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2019
U don't "barb" your hair. You have/get a hair cut
Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by chinavs9ja(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Hmmm

I am a website designer...check my signature
Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by Thablownmindset: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2019
Kingluqman:
And you go still pay am.... for slapping you

grin

please I need more followers on my IG am an up and coming musical act who dish out songs with lyrical content that will inspire you..
Good music has come to stay, link to my IG page below https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz7zxNXBs18/?igshid=rif9f1iudfyo

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Allows Oyinbo Barber Slap His Head Repeatedly In Turkey by Neozy(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2019
hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law, Wife And Daughter Rock Pink Matching Outfits For Father’s Day (Photos) / Names Of Paul And Anita Okoye's Twins: Nathan Obinna Okoye & Nadia Adaobi Okoye / 'My Daughter Called Me Ebuka When She Found Out My Real Name Is Not Daddy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.