Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Places In USA To Find Other Nigerians For Marriage? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Places In USA To Find Other Nigerians For Marriage? (319 Views)

***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** / Singles Ready For Marriage / Need A Serious Man For Marriage In 2018? Contact Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places In USA To Find Other Nigerians For Marriage? by SillyStringz: 5:10am On Aug 21, 2019
I'm a 31 year old professional woman who is single. I would like to move soon but would like to move somewhere I can find a man for marriage. I am currently living in West Virginia and there are just not any Nigerian men here. The few I've met while here are already married. What are the best cities in the US to move to for a woman my age to find a Nigerian man? I am open to moving to most places except New York and Chicago because they're too cold. I can't do winter anymore after Iowa (where I was previously) and West Virginia have shown me pepper. I also don't want to move to California, Hawaii or Alaska. I can find work in my field so I'm open to anywhere except the places I mentioned. I know Houston has a large Nigerian community so that's a possibility. Any others?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Places In USA To Find Other Nigerians For Marriage? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36am On Aug 21, 2019
People should kindly help a sister please.

All the very best OP.

Just be very careful as you go.

All the best once more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places In USA To Find Other Nigerians For Marriage? by Okuda(m): 5:45am On Aug 21, 2019
try Denver, the whole of texas,Georgia and probably parts of the lower East coast, you should be able to see reasonable amount of Nigerians living there

1 Like

Re: Places In USA To Find Other Nigerians For Marriage? by SillyStringz: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Denver really? Thought that was a very white City. Will have to look into it.
Re: Places In USA To Find Other Nigerians For Marriage? by SillyStringz: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
post=81451639:
People should kindly help a sister please.

All the very best OP.

Just be very careful as you go.

All the best once more.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Places In USA To Find Other Nigerians For Marriage? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
SillyStringz:

Thank you.
You are always welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Modus Operandi Of Social Media Runs Girls / NEW NIGERIAN DATING APP. TESTERS NEEDED. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.