Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos (1337 Views)

Meet Zainab Abidoye And Her 52-year-old. Alhaji / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) / Abidoye Damilola: What A teacher Did To My 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by GISTBL0G: 6:06am On Aug 21, 2019
Yoruba actress, Damilola Abidoye has taken to her Instagram page to react bitterly after a teacher battered her 2-year-old son mercilessly in Lagos.

She wrote;
I don't know what our baby could have done for a teacher to beat him so badly like this 2years old boy
Please kindly help me to fight this people
Repost till it get to the right place please
Help me for God's sake Nigerians.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/actress-abidoye-reacts-after-teacher-did-this-to-her-2-year-old-son-in-lagos

Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by GISTBL0G: 6:08am On Aug 21, 2019

Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On Aug 21, 2019
TEACHER.....
Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:15am On Aug 21, 2019
Simple....kidnap d teacher's son and ask for ransom....use d proceeds to treat ur own son.

Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by thesicilian: 6:18am On Aug 21, 2019
The temptation to call for the teacher's head on a platter of gold is very strong but I'll wait for further details. For now I'll just condemn the act itself.

1 Like

Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Mrop(m): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2019
sad
Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by GISTBL0G: 6:24am On Aug 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by blesskewe(f): 6:43am On Aug 21, 2019
Normal something
God knows what I will do
Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Ciaos: 6:48am On Aug 21, 2019
You don't what he could have done? Which kind mama be this one? Time,dem no get for their children,instead way she go go the school go para,she dey social network dey talk say she no no... How you go know, you get time....
Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by lyriclekidd(m): 6:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Nawa oh
Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 21, 2019
No One Know The End Of The Would,What Is Good In Times Is Bad In Times.Sue The Teacher According To The Rule Of Law.
In Human Declaration Of Human Right.
Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Kingluqman(m): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2019
The teacher is wicked!
Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by chii8(f): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2019
That picture doesn't look like that of a two year old...
Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by GistMore4: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by klanny: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2019
This ill
Re: Actress Abidoye Reacts After Teacher Did This To Her 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos by Alwaysking: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2019
Only God knows what I will do if it were my son

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rock Braleess Outfit As She Steps Out In New York / Ruth Kadiri Proudly Shows Off Her New Diamond Wedding Ring / Beverly Naya Wows In Stylish Ankara Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.