Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan (8005 Views)

Aston Villa Sign Barkley From Chelsea On A Season-long Loan / Davide Astori Burial: Thousands Of Fans Pay Tribute (Picture Update) / Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by ogbiwa: 6:32am On Aug 21, 2019
Chelsea right-back Davide Zappacosta is set to join Roma on a season-long loan.

The 27-year-old Italy international arrived in Rome on Tuesday to complete the deal.

Zappacosta joined Chelsea from Torino on a four-year deal for £23m in 2017.

But after 22 appearances in the Premier League in his first season he only played four times in 2018-19. He has not made an appearance for Chelsea this season.

Fellow defenders David Luiz and Gary Cahill have already left Stamford Bridge this summer.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49415761

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by LongrichPlanet: 6:33am On Aug 21, 2019
Good for him, and for Chelsea. He wasn't going to get any playing time under Lampard anyways.

Buy and use Longrich products and earn legitimately while doing so. Ask me how 08154847880. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Zappacosta gone.
Moses not in the team also.

Any wingers left?
Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2019
This one Chelsea defenders dey run from Stanford bridge Hehehei... The pillar don dey crack? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by blackboy2star(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2019
Good for him, he's not close to the bench as substitute
Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by SageTravels: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2019
dirtydiva:
This one Chelsea defenders dey run from Stanford bridge Hehehei... The pillar don dey crack? grin grin grin

Not really. His replacement James is far better than him.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Reece James claims he's first victim
Cesar is next...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by DevilhimseIf: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
post=81452323:
Zappacosta gone.

Any wingers left?
[/s]
Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City will all go to relegation this season.
it will be the greatest surprise in the history of EPL.
Also Manchester United to win this season's premier league.
N/B - I'm not a Man Utd fan I'm just stating the obvious

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by Roon9(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2019
He shone in just two matches under conte and that was the end of captain Marvel. Willian and Giroud should take a bow abeg
Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by fineyemi(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2019
where is victor moses. I expected him to be in Chelsea squad for this season but I don't seem to see him at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by Thablownmindset: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2019
LongrichPlanet:
Good for him, and for Chelsea. He wasn't going to get any playing time under Lampard anyways.

please go check out my IG page for mind blowing musical content,am an up and coming musical act who dish out good music with meaningful lyrics, kindly click on the link below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz7zxNXBs18/?igshid=rif9f1iudfyo
Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2019
It's going to be a very long season for chelsea

#wolialara

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by BroadStreetBull(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2019
This Chelsea sef!

They are even selling and loaning more than people without transfer ban.

Are they serious in life atall?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by GeneralPula: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:

Eze.....You’re stating Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by Mycartoonpic(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2019
How about you check my Signature?
Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by okeniti: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2019
They'll just to have make use of their youth which is exciting if you are in Chelsea Youth Academy as there is a lot of talent there. Hope they give Lampard time to build and not fire in a few months.

post=81452323:
Zappacosta gone.

Any wingers left?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 21, 2019
LongrichPlanet:

Lampard would ruin that club with his drab decision making. You can't thrust 3 young players into the team without first team experience. Mount, Tammy and Tomori ought to be coming in as substitute to learn how the team works and grasp EPL.
Why send Zappacosta on loan when Azplicueta has been shaky due to the amount of matches he's played overtime and his supposed replacement in Reece James is currently injured till November.
I'd like the coach to succeed and break the jinx with the youth players but he's not showing any sign of a decent coach.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by chigoziri2403(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2019
The number of Chelsea players on loan can build three solid teams with reserve goalkeeper and won the europa league

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by sylve11: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:

nor dey smoke cardboard paper, you nor go gree hear.............. undecided cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by JayEntaur(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Lampard would ruin that club with his drab decision making. You can't thrust 3 young players into the team without first team experience. Mount, Tammy and Tomori ought to be coming in as substitute to learn how the team works and grasp EPL.
Why send Zappacosta on loan when Azplicueta has been shaky due to the amount of matches he's played overtime and his supposed replacement in Reece James is currently injured till November.
I'd like the coach to succeed and break the jinx with the youth players but he's not showing any sign of a decent coach.

Reece James is not out til November.
Him, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Rudiger are all expected to be back playing with the first team, after the September International break.

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by Olusholasimon(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2019
fineyemi:
where is victor moses. I expected him to be in Chelsea squad for this season but I don't seem to see him at all.
It was 18 months loan, he will be back after this new season from Turkey
Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by Attempt: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2019
I learnt that transfer ban has been lift from Chelsea shocked
Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by Olusholasimon(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

This is another fact that isn't right, Tomori hasn't start any game this season(except pre season). Reece James hasn't had the luxury of experiences & trust that Tomori has from Lampard.
Let all Chelsea fans just accept this season as a testing period where failure won't be a surprise occurrence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by Kingphenome(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Seriously!this is serious o bro,something has to be done quickly before we lose another brother into the market����
Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by Olusholasimon(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Attempt:
I learnt that transfer ban has been lift from Chelsea shocked
Maybe that news was mistakenly revealed which should be next year
Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by samcus(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2019
sylve11:

nor dey smoke cardboard paper, you nor go gree hear.............. undecided cool
lol
Re: Chelsea's Davide Zappacosta Set To Join Roma On Season-long Loan by Timmy301(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2019
Good luck Zappa
Nothing bad in this though
He'd need playing time and Frankie already knows what Reece is capable of doing

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Alleged '23-year-old' Ghanaian Footballer Signed By Orlando Pirate / Is This The Best Green/Super Eagles Team Ever? / Medals Table At The Ongoing Commonwealth Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.