Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age (587 Views)

A Responsible Man Needed / I Need A Sweet Sugar Mummy Of Any Age / Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by joseph020(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2010
Hi folks,i'm yemmy by name 21M,tall,fair handsome,does music,loving,caring and extraordinary classy,my mode of attitude is evolves round,take the good with the bad,solve problems together,overcome hardships together,not leave when things get tight or rough, build on each others strengths , and passions ,communication is a must , but allow each other their personal space not smother each other, listen even when its not said , and patience if she does'nt want to say it yet,and passion ,because when the passion starts to fade,communicate to find it again, need a loving,caring,humble,nice,calm and with right attitudeĀ  of any age for a serious relationship,you can email on alan_fajol020@yahoo.com or call +234-80-87367866
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by Dsense(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2010
Na wa oooo
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by kokoye(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2010
the guy even has a profile picture. He means business o.

Needs to be moved to the dating and meet-up zone.
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by googles: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2010
Only if you will buy me a red BMX Bicycle first. . . . and its not a test am serious wink
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by kokoye(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
Oh . . now he removed his profile pix.

A se oo ti e le.

Man up and put it back up there. No be you dey find woman?
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by Dsense(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2010
googles:

Only if you will buy me a red BMX Bicycle first. . . . and its not a test am serious wink
U know is wages grin grin grin grin before u start asking for such grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by googles: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2010
D-sense:

U know is wages grin grin grin grin before u start asking for such grin grin grin grin grin

Ah dat was why i started with BMX and not suzuki okada. . . .I dont want him to see me as the material girl smiley
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by Dsense(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2010
googles:

Ah dat was why i started with BMX and not suzuki okada. . . .I dont want him to see me as the material girl smiley
unfortunatle he is already grin grin grin
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by googles: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2010
D-sense:

unfortunately he is already grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

you mean i av no chance with this man again. . because of my request ?

but i was only testing him nah sad sad sad sad
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by Dsense(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked

you mean i av no chance with this man again. . because of my request ?

but i was only testing him nah sad sad sad sad
Lo.U av just been caught grin grin grin u just said it's not a test now it has turned to it grin grin grin
AS u can see d man is not showing up again coz of ur demand nd dat means he 's given up on u cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by googles: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2010
Oh angry angry angry angry

now i have to start all over again sad

I need a bicycle classy responsible man badly embarassed
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by Dsense(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2010
googles:

Oh angry angry angry angry

now i have to start all over again sad

I need a bicycle classy responsible man badly embarassed
Lol grin grin grin grin grin
too late dear
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by googles: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry

Oh no. . . my own don be be dat o

to think av told everybody dat God has finally done it cry
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by Dsense(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2010
googles:

cry cry cry cry cry

Oh no. . . my own don be be dat o

to think av told everybody dat God has finally done it cry
LOL.
replace him den grin grin
Avoid shame
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by googles: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2010
Lemme relocate to Dating and meet-up section maybe I'll be lucky

I have been told it is my month of wonderful catch. . .and i Believe angry
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by Dsense(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2010
googles:

Lemme relocate to Dating and meet-up section maybe I'll be lucky

I have been told it is my month of wonderful catch. . .and i Believe angry

Lol grin grin grin
Great to hear dat nd hopefuly it's real.
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by googles: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2010
D-sense:

Lol grin grin grin
Great to hear dat nd hopefuly it's real.

yes na its real o. . . Man utd has taken my husband chamo from me angry

so am in the market again cool with all these pancake and limpsick dat i used i must not go home empty-handed embarassed
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by Dsense(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2010
googles:

yes na its real o. . . Man utd has taken my husband chamo from me angry

so am in the market again cool with all these pancake and limpsick dat i used i must not go home empty-handed embarassed
U want to kill me with laughers grin grin grin grin grin
I'm praying u don't go home with an empty-hand like u just said. grin grin grin
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by googles: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2010
thank you jare my brother in the lord wink
Re: Classy Responsible Man Need A Lady Of Any Age by Dsense(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2010
googles:

thank you jare my brother in the lord wink
U re welcome sister.

(1) (Reply)

Excuse Me, Moderators. / I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship / Drop Ya 2go,you Might Just B Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.