Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows (27573 Views)

Akulga Widows Pray For PDP Candidates In Rivers Over Assembly Rerun / COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) / Muhammed And The Flying Horse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by olabowale(m): 2:33am On Apr 19, 2008
“A Narcissist”

A narcissist is someone who is fascinated with himself. Now obviously, the ignorant Ali Sina wouldn’t make this ignorant claim, if he wasn’t ignorant of these sayings of the Holy Prophet (S) in Shamaa il-Tirmidhi:

046 : 313 : Hadith 001

'Umar Radiyallahu 'Anhu says: ''Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam said: 'Do not exceed in praising me as the Christians over-praised 'Esa 'Alayhis Salaam. (That they made him the son of God.) I am a bondsman of Allah, therefore, call me the bondsman of Allah and His Rasul'".

Commentary Do not praise me in such a manner which is contrary to the bonds-manship of Allah where shirk (partnership) is created with Allah. A bondsman is a bondsman. Do not praise in such a manner that does not befit, and is contrary to the mission of a Rasul and Messenger of Allah.

046 : 318 : Hadith 006

Anas bin Maalik Radiyallahu 'Anhu reports: "No one was more beloved to the Sahaabah than Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam. When they saw him they did not stand up, knowing that he did not approve of it".

Commentary This was also the result of the complete humbleness of Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam. Despite his high status and being the leader of both worlds, Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam did not approve this. For this reason the Sahaabah, although possessing a great love for him, and knowing that he disapproved of it, did not stand up for him as is the requirement from this hadith. Rarely, due to their intense love, they stood up. A hadith has been mentioned in the Abu Daawud that Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam was sitting with us in the masjid and talking. When he stood up, we all stood up till he went into the house. In this manner many ahaadith are narrated on this subject in the books of hadith, to the extent that in some ahaadith it has been strongly prohibited to stand up, and in some ahaadith it has been commanded to stand up for a few visitors. The 'ulama differ in the permissibility of standing or not standing. The majority of the researchers say there is no contradiction, as there are many reasons for standing up, therefore different commands are mentioned in the ahaadith. Abul Walid bin Rashid says there are four ways and reasons for standing up. (a). Not permissible: This is standing up for such a person who likes this due to pride, that when he enters, people should stand up. (b). Makruh: To stand up for a person who has no pride, but it is feared if one is treated in this manner, pride will enter in that person. (c). Permissible: This is for that person this fear does not exist. (d). Mustahab: To stand up for a person who returns from a journey. To stand in happiness on one's return. Imam Nawawi says: ''It is mustahab to stand for the Ahlul-Ilm, Ahlul-Fadl and Ahlul-Sharaf''. Qaadi 'Iyaad says the prohibition is for that standing, where a great person remains seated and the people continue standing in his presence. In the ahaadith where standing has been prohibited it is stated that: ''One should not stand in the manner that the 'ajami people stand for their leaders". The research of Maulana Gangohi, which has been mentioned in the Badh-lul-Majhud through my late father, is that standing in itself is permissible, till such an obstacle does not appear which prohibits it. For example, a person will fall into mischief if one stands up for a certain person. Pride etc. will form in one, which will be detrimental to that person's religious well-being. In the same manner, to stand up hypocritically, where there does not exist in the heart any feeling or respect, but for the sake of show and hypocrisy one stands up. Both these are not permissible, but, if one fears that by doing so, one will have to bear financial and physical consequences, then in this case it will be permissible to stand up to deter oppression.

Secondly, if Ali Sina wants to accuse the Holy Prophet (S) of being a narcissist, then he must apply the same way of thinking to the Biblical Prophets, specifically Isa (A). It is recorded in the Gospels that Isa (A) said:

· John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;

Clearly, Ali Sina was desperate for an accusation, so he claims the Holy Prophet (S) was a narcissist, yet he is being unfair since one can claim that all of the Prophets were “narcissists”, because claiming you are a Prophet from God is itself a huge claim!
Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by olabowale(m): 2:37am On Apr 19, 2008
@Nwando: Oga is home? Tell him that Olabowale is holding class, and he is hard at grading! lol.

“A Thief and Plunderer”

Brother Bassam Zawadi has thoroughly refuted this charge against the Holy Prophet (S) in the following links:

http://www.answering-christianity.com/bassam_zawadi/rebuttaltoalisina7.htm

http://www.answering-christianity.com/bassam_zawadi/counter_rebuttal_to_ali_sina_1.htm

http://www.answering-christianity.com/bassam_zawadi/looting_part_2.htm

It should be noted that a thief and a plunderer would only steal if he wished to live a lavish lifestyle, and wanted to be rich. The Holy Prophet (S) did not live as a rich man, infact he distributed most of his wealth to the poor!:

Shamaa il-Tirmidhi

045 : 311 : Hadith 001

'Aayeshah Radiyallahu 'Anha reports that the bed on which Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam slept was made of leather, in which was filled coir of the palm tree.

Commentary The bed Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam used, was at times the one made of leather as stated in the above hadith, or at times was one that was made of canvas, as will be mentioned in the following hadith. At times it was only a mat made of palm leaves. This subject has been narrated in many ahaadith that when the Sahaabah Radiyallahu 'Anhum asked the permission to make a soft bed, Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam used to reply: 'What do I have in common with worldly comforts. My example is that of a traveller who after walking, stops under the shadow of a tree for a while to rest, and after sitting a while continues on his way'. Sayyiditina 'Aayeshah Radiyallahu 'Anha says: 'Once a woman from the Ansaar came and saw that an 'abaa (cloak) was spread on the bed of Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam. She returned home and made a bed in which she filled wool, and sent it to me for Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam. When Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam returned and saw the bed, he inquired, 'What is this?' I replied: 'A certain woman from the Ansaar came and after seeing the bed of Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam she made and sent this bed'. Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam said; 'Return it'. It looked good to me, and I did not feel like sending it back. Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam insisted that I send it back, and said: 'I swear an oath if I wish Allah Ta'aala will line up mountains of gold and silver for me'. On this saying of Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam I returned the bed. Sayyidina 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud Radiyallahu 'Anhu says: 'I once came to Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam. He was resting on a mat made of palm leaves, the marks of which could be seen on the mubaarak body of Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam. After seeing this state I began to cry. Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam asked: 'What is the matter, why are you crying?' I replied: 'O Messenger of Allah, these Qaysars and Kisras sleep on beds of silk and velvet, and you on this palm mat'. Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam said.' 'It is not a thing to cry about. For them is the world and for us the hereafter'. A similar incident once took place with Sayyidina 'Umar Radiyallahu 'Anhu when he came to Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam and this same type of question and answer took place. The detailed incident is mentioned in the Sahih Bukhaari.

046 : 316 : Hadith 004

Anas Radiyallahu 'Anhu reports: ''Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam accepted and attended invitations where bread made of barley, and stale fat a few days old was served (Without hesitation he accepted these invitations). Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam had pawned his armour to a Jew. Till the end of his life Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam did not possess a sufficient amount to release that armour'".

Commentary When fat becomes stale it begins to smell. The serving of bread made of barley and stale fat could be ascertained from the status of the person or from experience, or even by the host himself saying this. Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam never made an excuse in accepting an invitation. The last sentence about the debt has been mentioned co-incidentally as it is part of the hadith. Some 'ulama state that this is also a sign of humility. This was the reason of his poverty. Allah Ta'aala had given him the option of two things, if he wanted to become a Rasul with humbleness or become a Rasul with kingdom. Sayyidina Rasulullah Sallallhu 'Alayhi Wasallam on his own accord chose the first one.

Sahih al-Bukhari:

Volume 4, Book 51, Number 2:

Narrated Amr bin Al-Harith:

(The brother of the wife of Allah's Apostle. Juwaira bint Al-Harith) When Allah's Apostle died, he did not leave any Dirham or Dinar (i.e. money), a slave or a slave woman or anything else except his white mule, his arms and a piece of land which he had given in charity .

Volume 4, Book 51, Number 37:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "My heirs will not inherit a Dinar or a Dirham (i.e. money), for whatever I leave (excluding the adequate support of my wives and the wages of my employees) is given in charity." (NOTE from Author: See a similar in Sahih Muslim Book 19, Number 4355)

Let the reader think with an open mind here, and see what conclusion he or she reaches.
Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by olabowale(m): 2:40am On Apr 19, 2008
“A Cult Leader”

Simply put it, if Ali Sina wants to charge the Holy Prophet (S) of being a “cult leader”, he will have to also accuse Isa (A) of being a cult leader, and every other Biblical Prophet, since they all preached the same message of the Oneness of Allah SWT etc.,

Simply putting it again, Ali Sina couldn’t think of anything so he brought up a ridiculous accusation.

(But All the Nairaland Christians blindly followed the foolish logic and accusation against the Prophet)
Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by olabowale(m): 2:51am On Apr 19, 2008
Where are you Nwando? This is for you. Nossycheeek is probably fast asleep. She rattle the cage, and now she is ducking. lol.

“A Mentally Deranged”

If Ali Sina wants to say the Holy Prophet (S) is “mentally deranged”, then he needs to tell us if a “mentally deranged” person can do this:

Sahih Muslim

Book 1, Number 0041:

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira: We were accompanying the Apostle (may peace be upon him) in a march (towards Tabuk). He (the narrator) said: The provisions with the people were almost depleted. He (the narrator) said: (And the situation became so critical) that they (the men of the army) decided to slaughter some of their camels. He (the narrator) said: Upon this Umar said: Messenger of Allah, I wish that you should pool together what has been left out of the provisions with the people and then invoke (the blessings of) Allah upon it. He (the narrator) said: He (the Holy Prophet) did it accordingly. He (the narrator) said: The one who had wheat in his possession came there with wheat. He who had dates with him came there with dates. And Mujahid said: He who possessed stones of dates came there with stones. I (the narrator) said: What did they do with the date-stones. They said: They (the people) sucked them and then drank water over them. He (the narrator said): He (the Holy Prophet) invoked the blessings (of Allah) upon them (provisions). He (the narrator) said: (And there was such a miraculous increase in the stocks) that the people replenished their provisions fully. He (the narrator) said: At that time he (the Holy Prophet) said: I bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and I am His messenger. The bondsman who would meet Allah without entertaining any doubt about these (two fundamentals) would enter heaven.

Book 4, Number 1451:

'Imran b. Husain reported: I was with the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) in a journey. We travelled the whole of the night, and when it was about to dawn, we got down for rest, and were overpowered (by sleep) till the sun shone. Abu Bakr was the first to awake amongst us. and we did not awake the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) from his sleep allowing him to wake up (of his own accord). It was 'Umar who then woke up. He stood by the side of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) and recited takbir in a loud voice till the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) woke up. When he lifted his head, he saw that the sun had arisen; he then said: Proceed on. He travelled along with us till the sun shone brightly. He came down (from his camel) and led us in the morning prayer. A person, however, remained away from the people and did not say, prayer along with us. After having completed the prayer, the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said to him: O, so and so, what prevented you from observing prayer with us? He said: Apostle of Allah! I was not in a state of purity. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) ordered him arid lie performed Tayammum with dust and said prayer. He then urged me to go ahead immediately along with other riders to find out water, for we felt very thirsty. We were traveling when we came across a woman who was sitting (on a camel) with her feet hanging over two leathern water bags. We said to her: How far is water available? She , said: Far, very far, very far. You cannot get water. We (again) said: How much distance is there between (the residence of) your family and water? She said: It is a day and night journey. We said to her: You go to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). She said: Who is the Messenger of Allah ? We somehow or the other managed to bring her to the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and he asked about her, and she informed him as she had informed us that she was a widow having orphan children. He ordered that her camel should be made to kneal down and he gargled in the opening (of her leathern water-bag). The camel was then raised up and we forty thirsty men drank water till we were completely satiated, and we filled up all leathern water-bags and water-skins that we had with us and we washed our companions, but we did not make any camel drink, and (the leathern water-bags) were about to burst (on account of excess of water). He then said: Bring whatever you have with you. So we collected the bits (of estable things) and dates and packed them up in a bundle, and said to her : Take it away. This is meant for your children, and know that we have not its any way done any loss to your water.W hen she came to her family she said: I have met the greatest magician amongst human beings, or he is an apostle, as he claims to be, and she then narrated what had happened and Allah guided aright those people through that woman. She affirmed her faith in Islam and so did the people embrace Islam.

Book 19, Number 4392:

This tradition has been narrated on the authority of Salama who said: We fought by the side of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) at Hunain. When we encountered the enemy, I advanced and ascended a hillock. A man from the enemy side turned towards me and I shot him with an arrow. He (ducked and) hid himself from me. I could not understand what he did, but (all of a sudden) I saw that a group of people appeared from the other hillock. They and the Companions of the Prophet (may peace be upon him) met in combat, but the Companions of the Prophet turned back and I too turned back defeated. I had two mantles, one of which I was wrapping round the waist (covering the lower part of my body) and the other I was putting around my shoulders. My waist-wrapper got loose and I held the two mantles together. (In this downcast condition) I passed by the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) who was riding on his white mule. He said: The son of Akwa' finds himself to be utterly perplexed. Where. the Companions gathered round him from all sides. the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) got down from his mule. picked up a handful of dust from the ground, threw it into their (enemy) faces and said: May these faces be deformed 1 There was no one among the enemy whose eyes were not filled with the dust from this handful. So they turned back fleeing. and Allah the Exalted and Glorious defeated them, and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) distributed their booty among the Muslims.

Book 19, Number 4394:

It has been narrated on the authority of Anas that when (the news of) the advance of Abu Sufyan (at the head of a force) reached him. the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) held consultations with his Companions. The narrator said: Abu Bakr spoke (expressing his own views), but he (the Holy Prophet) did not pay heed to him. Then spoke 'Umar (expressing his views), but he (the Holy Prophet) did not pay heed to him (too). Then Sa'd b. 'Ubada stood up and said: Messenger of Allah, you want us (to speak). By God in Whose control is my life, if you order us to plunge our horses into the sea, we would do so. If you order us to goad our horses to the most distant place like Bark al-Ghimad, we would do so. The narrator said: Now the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) called upon the people (for the encounter). So they set out and encamped at Badr. (Soon) the water-carriers of the Quraish arrived. Among them was a black slave belonging to Banu al-Hajjaj. The Companions of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) caught him and interrogated him about Abu Sufyan and his companions. He said: I know nothing about Abu Sufyan, but Abu Jahl, Utba, Shaiba and Umayya b. Khalaf are there. When he said this, they beat him. Then he said: All right, I will tell you about Abu Sufyan. They would stop beating him and then ask him (again) about Abu Sufyan. He would again say', I know nothing about Abu Sufyan, but Abu Jahl. 'Utba, Shaiba and Umayya b. Khalaf are there. When he said this, they beat him likewise. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was standing in prayer. When he saw this he finished his prayer and said: By Allah in Whose control is my life, you beat him when he is telling you the truth, and you let him go when he tells you a lie. The narrator said: Then the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: This is the place where so and so would be killed. He placed his hand on the earth (saying) here and here; (and) none of them fell away from the place which the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had indicated by placing his hand on the earth.

Book 23, Number 5057:

Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported: When the ditch was dug, I saw Allah's Messenger (may peace he upon him) feeling very hungry. I came to my wife and said to her: Is there anything with you? I have seen Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) feeling extremely hungry. She brought out a bag of provisions which contained a sa', of barley. We had also with us a lamb. I slaughtered it. She ground the flour. She finished (this work) along with me. I cut it into pieces and put it in the earthen pot and then returned to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) (for inviting him). She said: Do not humiliate me in the presence of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and those who are with him. When I came to him I whispered to him saying: Allah's Messenger, we have slaughtered a lamb for you and she has ground a sa' of barley which we had with us. So you come along with a group of people with you. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said loudly: O people of the ditch, Jabir has arranged a feast for you, so (come along). Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Do not remove your earthen pot from the hearth and do not bake the bread from the kneaded flour until I come. So I came and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came and he was ahead of the people; and I came to my wife and she said (to me): You will be humbled. I said: I did what you had asked me to do. She (his wife) said: I brought out the kneaded flour and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) put some saliva of his in that and blessed It. He then put saliva in the earthen pot and blessed it and then said. Call another baker who can bake with you. and bring out the soup from it, but do not remove it from the hearth, and the guests were one thousand. (Jabir said): I take an oath by Allah that all of them ate (the food to their fill) until they left it and went away and our earthen pot was brimming over as before, and so was the case with our flour, or as Dahhak (another narrator) said: It (the flour) was in the same condition and loaves had been prepared from that.

Book 23, Number 5059:

Anas b. Malik reported : Abu Talha sent me to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) in order to invite him (for meal). She had prepared a meal. So I came and found Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) along with some people. He looked at me, and I felt shy and said : Accept the invitation of Abu Talha. He (the Holy Prophet) asked the people to get up. Thereupon Abu Talha said : Allah's Messenger, I have prepared something for you. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) touched (the food) and invoked blessings upon it, and then said : Let ten persons from my Companions enter (the house). He then said : Eat, and (in the meanwhile) brought out something from between his fingers for them. They then began to eat until they had their fill and then went out. He then asked ten more men (to have the meal) and they ate to their fill, and the ten persons went on getting in (and eating the food) and then getting out until none was left amongst them who had not got in and eaten to his fill. He then collected (the remaining part of the food) and it (the quantity of the food) was the same (as it had been prior to the serving of guests).

Book 23, Number 5062:

Anas b. Malik reported this incident pertaining to the feast given by Abu Talha to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) with the addition of these words : "Abu Talha stood at the door (to welcome the honourable guest) until Allah's Messenger (may peacec be upon him) came there, He (Abu Talha) said to him : Allah's Messenger, the thing (we intend to offer you as a meal) is small in quantity. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said : Bring that, for Allah will soon bless it (and increase it).

Book 30, Number 5662:

Mu'adh b. Jabal reported that he went along with Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) in the expedition of Tabuk and he (the Holy Prophet) combined the prayers. He offered the noon and afternoon prayers together and the sunset and night prayers together and on the other day he deferred the prayers; he then came out and offered the noon and afternoon prayers together. He then went in and (later on) came out and then after that offered the sunset and night prayers together and then said: God willing, you would reach by tomorrow the fountain of Tabuk and you should not come to that until it is dawn, and he who amongst you happens to go there should not touch its water until I come. We came to that and two persons (amongst) us reached that fountain ahead of us. It was a thin flow of water like the shoelace. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) asked them whether they had touched the water. They said: Yes. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) scolded them, and he said to them what he had to say by the will of God. The people then took water of the fountain in their palms until it became somewhat significant and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) washed his hands and his face too in it, and then, took it again in that (fountain) and there gushed forth abundant water from that fountain, until all the people drank to their fill. He then said: Mu'adh, it is hoped that if you live long you would see its water irrigating well the gardens.

Book 5, Number 2333:

Zaid b. Wahb Jahani reported and he was among the squadron which wall under the command of Ali (Allah be pleased with him) and which set out (to curb the activities) of the Khwarij. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said: 0 people, I heard the Messeinger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: There would arise from my Ummah a people who would recite the Qur'an, and your recital would seem insignificant as compared with their recital, your prayer as compared with their prayer, arid your fast,as compared with their fast. They would recite the Qur'an thinking that it sup- ports them, whereas it is an evidence against them. Their prayer does not get beyond their collar bone; they would swerve through Islam just as the arrow passes through the prey. If the squadron which is to encounter them were to know (what great boon) has been assured to them by their Apostle (may peace be upon him) they would completely rely upon this deed (alone and cease to do other good deeds), and their (that of the Khwarij) distinctive mark is that there would be (among them) a person whose wrist would be without the arm, and the end of his wrist would be fleshy like the nipple of the breast on which there would be white hair. You would be marching towards Muawiya and the people of Syria and you would leave them behind among your children and your property (to do harm). By Allah, I believe that these are the people (against whom you have been commanded to fight and get reward) for they have shed forbidden blood, and raided the animals of the people. So go forth in the name of Allah (to fight against them). Salama b. Kuhail mentioned that Zaid b. Wahb made me alight at every stage, till we crossed a bridge. 'Abdullah b. Wahb al-Rasibi was at the head of the Khwarij when we encountered them. He ('Abdullah) said to his army: Throw the spears and draw out your swords from their sheaths, for I fear that they would attack you as they attacked you on the day of Harura. They went back and threw their spears and drew out their swords, and people fought against them with spears and they were killed one after another. Only two persons were killed among the people (among the army led by Hadrat 'Ali) on that day. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said: Find out from among them (the dead bodies of the Khwarij) (the maimed). They searched but did not find him. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) then himself stood up and (walked) till he came to the people who had been killed one after another. He ('Ali) said: Search them to the last, and then ('Ali's companions) found him (the dead body of the maimed) near the earth. He (Hadrat 'Ali) then pronounced Allah-O-Akbar (Allah is the Greatest) and then said, Allah told the Truth and His Messenger (may peace be upon him) conveyed it. Then there stood before him 'Abida Salmani who said: Commander of the Believers, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He, (tell me) whether you heard this hadith from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him). He said: Yes, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He. He asked him to take an oath thrice and he took the oath.

Book 20, Number 4699:

It has been reported on the authority of Anas b. Malik that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) used to visit Umm Haram daughter of Milhan (who was the sister of his foster-mother or his father's aunt). She was the wife of 'Ubada b. Samit, One day the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) paid her a visit. She entertained him with food and then sat down to rub his head. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) dozed off and when he woke up (after a while), he was laughing. She asked: What made you laugh. Messenger of Allah? He said: Some people from my Umma were presented to me who were fighters in the way of Allah and were sailing in this sea. (Gliding smoothly on the water), they appeared to be kings or like kings (sitting) on thrones (the narrator has a doubt about the actual expression used by the Holy Prophet). She said : Messenger of Allah, pray to Allah that He may include me among these warriors. He prayed for her. Then he placed his head (down) and dozed off (again). He woke up laughing, as before. (She said) I said: Messenger of Allah, what makes you laugh? He replied: A people from my Umma were presented to me. They were fighters in Allah's way. (He described them in the same words as he had described the first warriors.) She said: Messenger of Allah, pray to God that He may include me among these warriors. He said: You are among the first ones.
Umm Haram daughter of Milhan sailed in the aea in the time of Mu'awiya. When she came out of the sea and (was going to mount a riding animal) she fell down and died.

Book 31, Number 6003:

'A'isha reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called his daughter Fatima (during his last illness). He said. to her something secretly and she wept. He again said to her something secretly and she laughed. 'A'isha further reported that she said to Fatima: What is that which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to you secretly and you wept and then said to you something secretly and you laughed? Thereupon she said: He informed me secretly of his death and so I wept. He then again informed me secretly that I would be the first amongst the members of his family to follow him and so I laughed.

Book 39, Number 6721:

Abdullah said that five signs have (become things) of the past (and have proved the truth of the Holy Prophet) : (Enveloping) by the smoke, inevitable (punishment to the Meccans at Badr), (the victory of) Rome, (violent) seizing (of the Meccans at Badr) and (the splitting up of) the Moon.

Secondly, Ali Sina would have to also call the Companions of the Holy Prophet (S), “mentally deranged”, since they witnessed these acts, and affirmed they happened, and witnessed other important things as well:

Sahih Muslim

Book 30, Number 5713:

Sa'd reported that on the Day of Uhud I saw on the right side of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and on his left side two persons dressed in white clothes and whom I did not see before nor after that, and they were Gabriel and Michael (Allah be pleased with both of them).

Clearly, a man who was mentally deranged couldn’t perform the acts performed above, nor could he speak such accurate prophecies! And again, if the Holy Prophet (S) was hallucinating because he said he saw angels, then the Sahaba were also hallucinating. As shown above, one of the Companions of the Holy Prophet (S) saw Gabriel and Michael on the right side of the Holy Prophet (S).

(See what a little challenge will do?).
Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by olabowale(m): 3:29am On Apr 19, 2008
@Nwando:

Re: The Great Prophet And The Iddah Rule For Widows
« #10 on: Today at 12:01:48 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iN CASE YOU MISSED IT oLABOWOLE,HERE IT IS AGAIN.

Safiyah was taken to The Great Prophet’s tent. The Great Prophet wanted to have sex with her on that very night, only hours after torturing to death her husband. She resisted his advances. That night Abu Ayyub al-Ansari guarded the tent of The Great Prophet. When, in the early dawn, The Great Prophet saw Abu Ayyub strolling up and down, he asked him what he meant by this sentry-go; he replied: "I was afraid for you with this young lady. You had killed her father, her husband and many of her relatives, I was really afraid for you on her account". (Ibn Ishaq, p. 766)

You can check the reference [quote][/quote] Is this an ahadith? Where is the chain of narators? How many times was it narated? Post it/them and we can discuss it. Otherwise you are the embellisher of story! Oh and your grouping includes Ali Sina and co. lol.
Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by nossycheek(f): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2008
@Nwando

Thanks for your immense contribution and revealations of the antics of the jinns/demons called muslims on this thread. I need not say more but let the lies of Olabowale find him out. He is obviously showing his ingnorance and stupidity to the entire world by contradicting himselt over and over again on the same thread. It is obvious that him and others are blinded by a religion of piss and booty taking and of endless sex by their so called MO. No wonder somebody said during one of the Miss World contest that were MO to be alive he would have preferred to take one of them for a wife.
Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by olabowale(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2008
@Nossycheek:
I need not say more but let the lies of Olabowale find him out. He is obviously showing his ingnorance and stupidity to the entire world by contradicting himselt over and over again on the same thread. It is obvious that him and others are blinded by a religion of piss and booty taking and of endless sex by their so called MO. No wonder somebody said during one of the Miss World contest that were MO to be alive he would have preferred to take one of them for a wife.
I am satisfied with your commentary about me. Thats trying to divert the topic.

At least the lady journalist is well acquinted that the Prophet knew beauty. I know beauty, too. Only a foolish man will not want a wife from the best stock of beautiful women. I will not comment on your (Piss and Booty), since I am not able to see your heart and know what exactly is the intent. And am not about to put a spin on it.

And be assured that there will be handsome musli/m man for you, if you are pretty like the Miss World kinda woman! In the long run, you will have to be purged off the 3 in 1 belief. There is nothing 3 that is 1, or there is no 1 that can be 3. God does not give us issued that our heart can not grasp. Your throwing the "Misery" blanket to cover Trinity is not agreeable to the heart. My darling, whereever you are God sees you, you are within His reach. And He does not have to divide Himself to multiple anything either to be able to accomplish any and all things.
Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by olabowale(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2008
To ignore the facts does not change the facts.
I wonder if Nossycheek even pays any attention to her own slogan? lol. I need a respond from you.

I understand Nwando's "am not a fighter" bit, but yet she is a rabble rouser. Of course she is my In-law.
Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by cgift(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2008
olabowale:

And be assured that there will be handsome musli/m man for you, if you are pretty like the Miss World kind of woman! In the long run, you will have to be purged off the 3 in 1 belief. There is nothing 3 that is 1, or there is no 1 that can be 3. .

Why then do we have it stated that the Great Prophet had the strength of is it 10 men on bed ? grin grin grin. You see, 10 in 1 and 1 for 10 i.e. the greatness by the great prophet!
Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by olabowale(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2008
@Cgift: A married man sleeps with his wives, One woman at a time. There is no orgies in Is/lam. And one husband is not 10 husbands, duuh. And one woman is never more than One wife! To have the strength of 30 men is a virtue. That should have registered into your heart that he was no ordinary man.

Remember Samson? Even me have more strength than you, Cgift. Afterall, you can not handle more than one woman. I can! I guess I know women. And you don't. You are very "green!" Even my beard knows women more than you. Unless you are into illicit sex, then you may be better.

Cgift; Don't humor me.
Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by olabowale(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2008
@Nossycheek: Note that the young lady Journalist did not choose none of the Biblical Prophets as his ideal man to appreciate the Miss World beauty pageant. Afterall, it is no secret that King David had more wives/concubines, according to the Bible than all the women you may want to associate Prophet Mu/hammad with. Then his son, King Solomon who you will undeniably ascribe wisdom with had at least 1,000 women!

Without any doubt, you will agree, from the above that wise men should have more than 1 wife; especially when they are beautiful. lol. I remember the Yoruba adage about eating more than 1 orange from a basket full of sweet oranges. This is the case with wise men, who are appreciative of beauty and beautiful woman.

Ask Nwando, if you need to know. lol.
Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by nossycheek(f): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2008
@olabowale

Oho! I can see you are interested in me cool
Not to worry, I am a mother of 4 and I won't divorce my hubby for any he-goat not even with or without the Iddah rule.
And please Compare apple with apples please and not apple with oranges.

The truth is that your MO is obsessed with women while Christ isn't. And to imagine that he makes love to all the nine abi twelve wives in one night is unimaginable. Haba!

As for my slogan, it stands and in case you are confused, don't be please!

THAT MUSLIMS KEEP ON IGNORING THE EXISTENCE AND LIFE OF CHRIST DOES NOT STOP HIM FROM BEING THE CHRIST.

tu comprehends?
Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by olabowale(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2008
@Nossycheek: Whatever. But am grateful to God Almighty A/llah that you found a man for you. Unlike women who have children out of proper man/woman relationship or a child for a father, while she has a ton of them. Keep your husband and strive to make the lives of your children strong in family ties.

My darling, and I guess thats how you thought i am interested in you, since I used darling for you. It is a figure of speech, a term of endearment. I use it for all women. But the issue of your slogan is a matter of how complete a person views it; I see that yu did not factor in Mu/hammad into Prophethood personage from God. The same way the Jews do not factor in Jesus. So the slogan will have to cover everyone. If you are right, the Mu/slims and jews and everyone else is wrong. However if you are wrong, and Mu/hammad was truly a prophet, without any doubt, you are with the Jewsand everyone else, then. Except that the Mu/slims will be the only people who are correct.

From both of our statements, we see that the Jews and co are wrong in the fact that they denied Jesus and mu/hammad. But you only denied Mu/hammad and exagerated Jesus to godship. This is a manifest error. Finally, the Mus/lims say that there is hellfire. Are you not aware that it is real? You should be mindful that it is a place created for punishment of those who have sinned their souls and never repented. In your case it is conscious denial of a prophet and at the same time exagerating the status of another.

And about the 9 year old wife; please tell me if you know how old was Aisha (ra) before her father became a Mu/slim? And then what year since prophethood was she married and the consumation of the marriage? Please kep in mind that her father accept Is/lam immediately, in the first year of prophethood. When you consider all of these, 9 years was never the age of her marriage. More like 19! Is a 17 year old woman not a woman anywhere in Nigeria?

Tu comprehends? lol.
Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by nossycheek(f): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2008
the marriage contract for Aisha was signed when she was 6 and the marriage consumated when she was 9. No more no less.
Re: Muhammed And The Iddah Rule For Widows by olabowale(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2008
@Nossycheek: Since you don't know, you just swallow whatever was given to you, by the puppet masters of the worldwide web. I asked if you know anything about Aisha, your response tells me that you know nothing about her.

Imagine if I said I knew you well, but don't even know about your motherhood. Will I be telling the truth? I ask you again, how old was Aisha when her father Abu Bakr (ra) became a musl/im and how old was the prophethood of Mu/hammad? There are tons of questions, but these will do so that you will know about the 6 years and 9 years fallacy the enemies of i/slam have tried to keep going!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Tope Alabi's Songs Here For Free / Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi / Bishop Oyedepo: Islamists Are Bent On Islamizing Nigeria, But This Is Not 1964

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.