Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank (1802 Views)

NDLEA Assisted Drug Barons To Ship Cocaine To Nigeria – Abba Kyari Opens Up / Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank by ZWorld: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2019
As seen on Facebook last night;
Oh Africa leaders why? Corrupt Congo President trying to ship the country gold to a western bank. God help Africa.

The golds were intercepted by the port authorities who're alerted of the illegal shipment.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/congo-president-nabbed-while-trying-to-ship-countrys-gold-to-a-western-bank/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank by ZWorld: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2019
See what people are saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank by daddytime(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2019
Apes....

The Negro's DNA is hugely and genetically corrupt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank by Nbote(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Our leaders are d problem of dis continent, not d Europeans
Re: Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2019
@public beating take over..... Elder way thief money na elder beating he go receive
Re: Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank by Turantula(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2019
Some undignified ZoneBees will say Buhari is a man of integrity

1 Like

Re: Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank by Memberclub(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2019
Lmao

Oyibo go don hide one each for themselves
Re: Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank by dhardline(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2019
In Nigeria the port authorities will either help him make it easier or keep a blind eye as it goes thru screening. Na we dey do ourselves.

The governors that loot do it with accomplices like you

and I and not on there own.
Re: Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank by Alwaysking: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2019
This is why Africa is backward
Re: Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank by MikeBetty(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2019
Africa, Continent Of Greed Infested Leaders. See The Treasures He Wanted To Take To West. How Long Will Thou Be In This State?
Re: Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank by aremuforlife(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2019
This is self wickedness, how can Africa be this wicked
we always smuggled our resources to the western world and it will be difficult to retrieve it. recently the United Kingdom just size Venezuela gold.
Why are we been wicked
Re: Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank by BlackfireX: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Who are the idiots who told the Europeans that we want independence?

I go slap someone ancestor
Re: Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank by muykem: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
I give up.
Re: Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold To A Western Bank by larryking540: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
muykem:
I give up.
I give up tOo,

(1) (Reply)

"This Is A Lawless Country"- Sowore Watch How Sowore Was Dragged Like A Criminal / Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu / ESN Enlisted Graduates, Some Joined From Europe, Others – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.