Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) (44368 Views)

Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nbote:

How does a guilty person look? Are U listening to ur sense at All?

People like him actually believe MC Oluomo is an upright citizen and clean family man, based on his pictures posted on Facebook and Instagram... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
He contested for Taraba state house of assembly and not federal house of Rep.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
fiizznation:
This isn't was you said earlier Mr man. 'Secondary school days' wasn't mentioned
shut up my friend, is he a ghost that person won't know him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by F117nighthawk: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is an indication many criminals like him are in governance in the system holding political positions, una days are numbered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
He contested for state House of assembly
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Unethical police behavior. Must they pose with him.
Trophy is allowed.
George W Bush took Saddam Hussein's pistols.
Buhari took Boko Haram flags.
Flaunting it on the social media?
You don't tell a man what to do with his trophy.
But when their covers become blown?
Eye go clear them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by bentwood85(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
If he can do the crime, then he should do the time.
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Lionrevolt: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wow
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by translux(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good morning everyone,

IT student urgently needed in Lekki

OND Accountancy

Must be computer literate

Sage 50(peachtree) is an added advantage

Age between 20 and 24

Accomodation is available

Male

send your c,v to bajomooludare@gmail.com
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by frowland(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
tyup:
and what if police arrested the wrong man and tagged him wadume undecided

cause from the look of all things this man looks innocent o

omg

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
tyup:

what of us that knows him physically for many years b4 now? we should have come out in mass to say this Is not the Wadume of ibi, ours look like,(we will present his real picture) then they will know where they got it from,

people around here believed that his wealth is ritual money not knowing its kidnapping and arm bandits he belong to. THIS IS WADUME FOR REAL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by ojuikwu: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin. See as them dresse like touts
nuisance boi.check ur comments
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by spiritedtete: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

I said I know wadume right from our secondary school days you are here telling me bullcrap... Use your head young man .

The fact that i was easy going in secondary sch.. doesnt mean i will be like that... the Journey to knowing and becoming oneself is life after Secondary school..

Many dont even know they will end up being a Yahoo, cultist, armed robbers or runs babe. #fact.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by frowland(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hadone:
Thank God he didn't make it. Though both the Lower and Upper chambers of the National Assembly is filled with his likes cry cry

Wished he made it sha. Make he kidnap all his colleagues.
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Starz825(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Unethical police behavior. Must they pose with him.
ABI oo..see that one on the right..so proud of themselves for catching him at last upon all the shielding...the lives of those lost in the struggle was wasted for nothing... undecided
May God protect every family in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Commentor:

Please can you go to HQ in Abuja to write a character reference for him.

He'll surely appreciate it.

is true ooo, the man is totally a hypocrite, he loves the poor much, half of his evil gain is to help the youth , aged and less privileged.
majority of people here are pained , why should him nyansh be open since he is collecting from rich to help the poor
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Shugah(f): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
There was a country! embarassed
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by paix(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I know wadume very well, he's an easy to go and free man.
Meaning?
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by adrian3000(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
tyup:

You have a point on this oo undecided
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by charleff512(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Is House of Assembly same as House of Reps?
What do I know Sef?
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by seproperties(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Many ocupying Public offices Presently might be having dirty dealings too

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Jabioro: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
This country,tasted soar...
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by West2019(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I know wadume very well, he's an easy to go and free man.
where are you chatting from I mean your location you are under arrest
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Them say the guy don call buhari name put

I Nor dey there so Nor ask me how i know
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by bluefilm: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
tyup:

Stop smoking dried plantain leaves, you won't hear.
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
These useless police should be sanctioned. Why posing with a criminal
people that don’t know their job... Criminals can easily trace dem and harm them or their family
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by slickbak(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
Na them dey there.
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
zoba88:
Hamisu Wadume, a suspected kidnap kingpin in Taraba State was rearrested by police contested for 2019 House of Reps in Taraba.

See his campaign poster above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/kidnap-kingpin-wadume-contested-for.html

Wadume Ndume sound the same Ndume was once a Bokoharam sponsor the case was swept under the carpet he was set free by high power today is wadume am sure same thing will happen Nigeria my lovely country

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by VillagePipu: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
tyup:

You can never have sense again in your life.
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by GGirll: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
These useless police should be sanctioned. Why posing with a criminal

Why won't they pose with him didn't they pose with Evans d criminal too.....if it makes them happy why not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) / Kidnapper Caught, Baby Rescued After Being Tied In Cement Bag For A Week. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.