Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Wicked Man beats his wife to coma over money. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wicked Man beats his wife to coma over money. VIDEO (435 Views)

Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Prince Gozie Okeke Hospitalized, In Coma Over Heart Problem (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Man beats his wife to coma over money. VIDEO by nairaobserver2: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2019
A shop owner was nearly beaten to death over money by her husband, today, at the Utako market, Abuja.

It was gathered that the man constantly collects money from his wife, however, today he met a resistance and it led to a heated argument.

The matter later degenerated forward with the man punching her till she passed out. But for the intervention of passersby, he would have killed her. He was later made to rush her to the hospital.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/wicked-man-beats-his-wife-to-coma-over.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Wicked Man beats his wife to coma over money. VIDEO by Mrop(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
wink
Re: Wicked Man beats his wife to coma over money. VIDEO by nairaobserver2: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Wicked Man beats his wife to coma over money. VIDEO by Made4NaijaM4N: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Lalasticlala

Is d post suppose to be here cheesy
Re: Wicked Man beats his wife to coma over money. VIDEO by Ciaos: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
Only stupid men are dependant on women's money... Gigolos, stupid and lazy men.
Re: Wicked Man beats his wife to coma over money. VIDEO by simonlee(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ciaos:
Only stupid men are dependant on women's money... Gigolos, stupid and lazy men.
i guess you know nothing about marriage!
i'm not defending the man's actions but your statement is just stupid. there are highs and lows in everyone's life. he might have lost his job or means of income... we don't know, so don't say trash like that. its so normal for women to spend their husband's money but the reverse is stupidity abi? undecided
support your husband when he's in need o... it comes with the vow!
Re: Wicked Man beats his wife to coma over money. VIDEO by Ciaos: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
simonlee:

i guess you know nothing about marriage!
i'm not defending the man's actions but your statement is just stupid. there are highs and lows in everyone's life. he might have lost his job or means of income... we don't know, so don't say trash like that. its so normal for women to spend their husband's money but the reverse is stupidity abi? undecided
support your husband when he's in need o... it comes with the vow!
Your statement shows that you are a woman wrapper and give me, i give you kind of person. So loosing your job means incessant collection of money from your wife? Did i say "wife" SLAVE i mean, because na slave your type go make their wives.

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Waiting On You -falz To Temi Emmanuel (mortal Mob) / Actress Toyin Abraham Picture Holding Her Baby Boy. / Nairaland Comedian Wows UNN Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.