Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me (846 Views)

Need An Auto Dealer For A Swap Of Camry 2007 For Rav4 Or Toyota Corolla 2007 / I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) / Clearing And Forwarding Agent/ Cotonou Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2019
For the past 3 months, I have been browsing Nairaland and car shops in Lagos for a good car but have found none.

Reason being that MOST NIGERIANS ARE OUTRIGHTLY WICKED, HEARTLESS AND CALLOUS.

Honestly, Cosplay have helped open my eyes to a lot going on in the auto world. From Ikorodu road down to Agidingbi, all of them are selling outright dead cars Wholely repackaged as clean title!

I have been using cosplay method to catch a whole lot of them.

My anger with them is not even about selling accidented or flooded cars. No. My anger is... WHY SELL IT AS CLEAN TITLE? AT SAME PRICE IF NOT EVEN HIGHER? MAY GOD HELP US.

Please am tired of searching But not desperate though.

cc

Gazzuzz Cosplay
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2019
I need 3 cars

Toyota Corolla 2003-04 (Wife To Carry my children)

Toyota Avalon 2007 (Personal Runs)

Toyota Camry Big Daddy (For My Father)

If you watch, all of them are Toyotas. I have special love for Toyota .

IF YOU ARE A DEALER AND HAVE ONE OF THESE, PUT IT UP HERE. PURE CLEAN TITLES ONLY! NO MIDDLE MAN OR MEN NEEDED COZ I WILL FUCCK YOU UP. DIRECT DEALERS ONLY. IF YOU POSE AS ONE, I WILL FIND OUT. CARS ARE READY TO BE PICKED IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by Anchor84: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2019
CruiseControl:
I need 3 cars

Toyota Corolla 2003-04 (Wife To Carry my children)

Toyota Avalon 2007 (Personal Runs)

Toyota Camry Big Daddy (For My Father)

If you watch, all of them are Toyotas. I have special love for Toyota .

IF YOU ARE A DEALER AND HAVE ONE OF THESE, PUT IT UP HERE. PURE CLEAN TITLES ONLY! NO MIDDLE MAN OR MEN NEEDED COZ I WILL FUCCK YOU UP. DIRECT DEALERS ONLY. IF YOU POSE AS ONE, I WILL FIND OUT. CARS ARE READY TO BE PICKED IMMEDIATELY.

I have a Clean Title Camry(Bigdaddy)for 1.6m landing in 11days time

Also a Clean Title 04 Corolla @1.7m

I don't have a Clean Title Avalon but could Help get

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2019
CruiseControl:
For the past 3 months, I have been browsing Nairaland and car shops in Lagos for a good car but have found none.

Honestly, Cosplay have helped open my eyes to a lot going on in the auto world. From Ikorodu road down to Agidingbi, all of them are selling outright dead cars Wholely repackaged as clean title!

My anger with them is not even about selling accidented or flooded cars. No. My anger is... WHY SELL IT AS CLEAN TITLE? AT SAME PRICE IF NOT EVEN HIGHER? MAY GOD HELP US.

cc

Gazzuzz Cosplay

I sell cars I have clean title of one u mentioned.

Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp: https:///2348033910382

Advert link

https://www.nairaland.com/5347056/clean-title-2004-toyota-corolla#81042629

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by greggng: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2019
CruiseControl:

cc

Gazzuzz Cosplay

Whatsap me lid you need a good car but also understand that good car doesn't come cheap..don't come to me with ridiculous low budget for accident free car. Alternately you can check what you wanna buy on copart while we do the buying ..that is the new thing we do now 08062593234. We can discuss modalities when we chat. I agree with you that most cars in nigeria is accidents cars....but without accident cars Nigerians cannot afford accident free. Nobody wan lose for business....it all depends on where the impart happen
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 22, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I sell cars I have clean title of one u mentioned.

Advert link

https://www.nairaland.com/5347056/clean-title-2004-toyota-corolla#81042629

I like your car sir. But its a little bit high. And also the manual windows makes it a turn off.

Any other?
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
CruiseControl:

I like your car sir. But its a little bit high. And also the manual windows makes it a turn off.

Any other?

https://www.nairaland.com/5271172/2010-corolla-sports-reg-2.2m
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by HRtechnique: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
CruiseControl:

cc

Gazzuzz Cosplay

We are in same boat.
Since May.
Oluwaseunla was the one that opened my eyes.

Although budget was initially small as a family man.
Had 1.2 now I have added more cash for Tokunbo and it's difficult.

Dealer will ask a buyer to come to Egbeda for a vehicle they have not seen only to get there and discover engine dey cough.

They often say the seller is my cousin, my brother, my uncle...
He wants to upgrade... business reasons.

Sometimes, ABS don spoil, speedometer no dey work... odometer rolled back... accidented cars and dem go still dey proud like say na favour.

Greedy unrepentant fellows.

Thanks to Carguide. At a time, he started to pity me but it's best you pay that 2k to save greater cost.

Getting a good car is costly. If you don't have it yet, there is no shame. Save more.

I recommend Oluwaseunla for your inspection.
Very human with his approach and dealings.
Inspection costs some cash but worth it.

I wish I can mention the rubbish car dealers here but I'm not the type. DO NOT EVER LISTEN TO ALL THEIR LIES. DO YOUR OWN CHECK WITH A SOUND MECHANIC. IF THEY RUSH YOU OR BEHAVE DISRESPECTFUL, MOVE ON. IF YOU HAVE CASH, YOU WILL FIND ONE SOON.

Wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
something must give.

This is 2m, but some will say the price is on the high. Looking for a ride with the right budget is key.

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
CruiseControl:

Any other?

35k and 1hr and they are back to factory powered windows. Corolla is not a luxury car, and Uber drivers love it with manual windows to deter vandalisim

3 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
this is 2.1m

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
this is 1.6m

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
this will be 2.4m when work is completed. You should give this to pops. It's a 2009 hybrid with 1year warranty on battery pack

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
this is being cleared 2.7m

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by Samad805(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
HRtechnique:

We are in same boat.
Since May.
Oluwaseunla was the one that opened my eyes.

Although budget was initially small as a family man.
Had 1.2 now I have added more cash for Tokunbo and it's difficult.

Dealer will ask a buyer to come to Egbeda for a vehicle they have not seen only to get there and discover engine dey cough.

Or the seller is my cousin, my brother, my uncle...
He wants to upgrade... business reasons.

Sometimes, ABS don spoil, speedometer no dey work... odometer rolled back... accidented cars and dem go still dey proud like say na favour.

Greedy unrepentant fellows.

Thanks to Carguide. At a time, he started to pity me but it's best you pay that 2k to save greater cost.

Getting a good car is costly. If you don't have it yet, there is no shame. Save more.

I recommend Oluwaseunla for your inspection.
Very human with his approach and dealings.
Inspection costs some cash but worth it.

I wish I can mention the rubbish car dealers here but I'm not the type. DO NOT EVER LISTEN TO ALL THEIR LIES. DO YOUR OWN CHECK WITH A SOUND MECHANIC. IF THEY RUSH YOU OR BEHAVE DISRESPECTFUL, MOVE ON. IF YOU HAVE CASH, YOU WILL FIND ONE SOON.

Wish you the best.

I have a few month reg 2008 honda civic for sale buzz me on whatsapp on 08143730791 so that we can discuss better...am ready to send u d vin number for any further discussion
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by afoife: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
I really can not say enough about oluwaseunla, he indeed is an epitone of humility coated with professionalism.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by Yazzy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
Just reading your post.
I have a 2004 Corolla and a 2006 Camry coming in from Canada in 2 weeks

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by HRtechnique: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Samad805:

I have a few month reg 2008 honda civic for sale buzz me on whatsapp on 08143730791 so that we can discuss better...am ready to send u d vin number for any further discussion

I used a Civic. Bad experience.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by Prince202020(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by ately1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
you don't need a dealer to show you clean cars. I'm a Cotonou and Nigeria car agent. lets go to Cotonou and you see for your self. na you go choose tire. I assure you 100%// what's app 09039130544
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
landing Lagos 26th aug

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
ately1:
you don't need a dealer to show you clean cars. I'm a Cotonou and Nigeria car agent. lets go to Cotonou and you see for your self. na you go choose tire. I assure you 100%// what's app 09039130544

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
landing 10th of sept

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
no middle men in vehicles posted, all vehicles owned by gazzuzz autos.

Gazzuzz Autos

2c Awe St, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos
0803 391 0382 https://g.co/kgs/5Kukwe

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by MPESA(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

MY OGA WHY YOU WAN SHOT AM grin
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Gazzuzz thank you. I have been callin but your lines are always busy and you don't return them.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by owolabi5: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer For Me by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
CruiseControl:
Gazzuzz thank you. I have been callin but your lines are always busy and you don't return them.

https:///2348033910382

sorry I receive a lot of calls and they are mostly charity/inquieries hard to call every one back

Clicklink we can chat privately

(1) (Reply)

Sold. Toks 2008 Toyota Corolla / Sold / SOLD....Registered 2008 Toyota Camry LE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.