Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu (16500 Views)

Restrictions Of Movement Around the Oba of Benin Palace? / Eluku Festival 2018: Two Nights Of Curfew In Ikorodu / Ikorodu Oro Day: No Restriction Of Movement For Females - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by VIRGINlabia(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Iberiberism in this modern day

Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by Mycartoonpic(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Okay,Thanks
Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by olowo1995(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
ikorodureporta:
What kindaf fvckery iz dis?? So we shl not go to morning Mass

That Sunday is our feast day @ church

Why dont u read and comprehend very well, it is just within those hours between 10pm at night till 4am in the morning and not the whole day pls
Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by Correcto: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Exactly the reason Hausa sees Yoruba as fake Muslim. Two face worshipping
Acidosis:
The Nigerian constitution does not permit this kind of nonsense.

Towns where fetish rituals are still prevalent are some of the most backward places in Africa. And to think the high priest is a Muslim (Abdul-Kabir) just makes the whole thing senseless. You appease the dirty gods of your land on Tuesday and run to worship another god that claims to be the only one Messiah on Friday.

What a senseless generation

1 Like

Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by Starhearts: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
BabaIbo:
Nonsense, after they will claim Lagos is a city...
Like Ikorodu, Like Ibeju, very archaic set of people...

P.S- Nobody is against their religion but disturbing others peace and business with their own is unruly

Come out naa if dem born u well

2 Likes

Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
olowo1995:

Why dont u read and comprehend very well, it is just within those hours between 10pm at night till 4am in the morning and not the whole day pls
all d while I thot it's 10 to 9.30am, but it 5.30am, u too got it wrong. It's not 4am cheesy
Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by BabaIbo: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Starhearts:

Come out naa if dem born u well

Na today?
See this one, you think say everybody be like you...
Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by Starhearts: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
BabaIbo:

Na today?
See this one, you think say everybody be like you...

Naa mouth u get
If naa ur papa born U
Pls come out dat day
Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by almarthins(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
ikorodureporta:
sad

Ikorodu no be lagos at all. I wonder how dem join dem with lagos. I no even pray for my enemy to build house there self. Eluku ko eluse ni
Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by Ayiibobo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
simplesearch:
How will a daredevil cult like badoo not spring up in such a place like this bedevilled with fetish archaia practise. Seems their only stock in trade in that axis is this Mosquarde ritual festivities celebrated almost in every fortnight, with human being at the receiving end of this uncivilized/barbaric practice. The State Govt too is not helping matters, why not call this set of people to order who have not been able to create employment or bring prosperity to their native people, but rather take joy in the grounding of their little biz that afford them a meagre income. How long will it take them to know that this demon-god they are worshipping cannot deliver them from the wrath of God when they die to face his great judgement.
u are in know place to judge a man by his choice of religion....,,how sure are you that when u die u won't face the wrath of God yourself?
Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by BabaIbo: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Starhearts:

Naa mouth u get
If naa ur papa born U
Pls come out dat day

Usele.ss fo.ol, why involving other's parents.
Mumu, na today people don dey enter house when oro dey?

Worst worst, you go observe the one wey know whatsup for their midst, rub am something for hand, mess off my mention.

If you be person wey don dey burst dem something before as chairman, them go give you free passage
Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by Starhearts: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
BabaIbo:

Usele.ss fo.ol, why involving other's parents.
Mumu, na today people don dey enter house when oro dey?

Worst worst, you go observe the one wey know whatsup for their midst, rub am something for hand, mess off my mention.

If you be person wey don dey burst dem something before as chairman, them go give you free passage

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Come out dat
Dem u go no say u be wasted sperm
Is either they are doing U OR u re doing urself
Naa dat day u go knw
No be my Mouth
Come show dat ur smartness
Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by BabaIbo: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Starhearts:

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Come out dat
Dem u go no say u be wasted sperm
Is either they are doing U OR u re doing urself
Naa dat day u go knw
No be my Mouth
Come show dat ur smartness

Ignored
Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by MetaPhysical: 2:36am On Aug 22, 2019
ordinary mc oluomo show body for Oshodi...everybody closed shop and vamoose before he has turned the corner and park his car. These are people who want to dare Oro. mmmmtcccheeew...
Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by U1(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2019
Thanks, OP. You be confirm Ikorodureporta. cheesy

I just hope they don't start Saturday morning, though, and they just restrict it to the night, as announced. Make I just get time to find my way.

As for the talk about morning Mass, that doesn't start until 6:30 a.m. na. Or what are we talking about here.
Re: Eluku Festival: Notice Of Movement Restrictions In Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2019
U1:
Thanks, OP. You be confirm Ikorodureporta. cheesy

I just hope they don't start Saturday morning, though, and they just restrict it to the night, as announced. Make I just get time to find my way.

As for the talk about morning Mass, that doesn't start until 6:30 a.m. na. Or what are we talking about here.
..I thot that 5.30 was 9.30...i no see am well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Edos / New Laws Guiding Burial In Enugwu-Ukwu Community / Yoruba People And insults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.