Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nigerian Job Issues And The Way Forward - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Job Issues And The Way Forward (491 Views)

Solidhire (power Sector) Nigerian Job Vacancies – 16 Positions) / Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? / 5 Common Mistakes Nigerian Job Seekers Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Job Issues And The Way Forward by 1stargeneral: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2010
This has really been a disturbance. Every graduate is looking forward to working in high paying establishments. Ot hers are looking forward to working in Oil Companies, Banks and Insurance companies. We have been inflicted with the idea that one cannot find jobs in these areas except one have got the long legs of timi in the cartoon Bird Man,

But seriously speaking this has been the truth all this while and we have empowered such claims that whoever graduates, he is looking for one connection or the other to get the High Places. But let me ask, don't you think you can be better off on your own? I mean what you are struggling to get a connection for is to work for somebody who eventually pay peanuts to you. But because you have never earned such, you are satisfied with it.

As an undergraduate, i realized this and made some few little researches. It is either you working for yourself by being industrious or working online. Now working online, I am not referring to the Yahoo Yahoo kind of jobs. Not only is it fraudulent, it is inhuman and immoral.

Being industrous, i mean producing materials companies use in their production or actually selling producing such products and selling. but the problem with selling those products is that you can not compete with them because they are producing in large scales. So, the best bet is producing such materials these companies use to produce their own products.

On the issue of working online, people disregard it but this has been an avenue through which silent young chaps are making a living from. I was amazed when I was discusing with a 19yrs old chap and he said something that blew my mind. He said, "if I want to own a house right now i can but I am going to be looked down upon".

Do you know why I regard this kid? He is still living under the same roof with his parents and he gets maximum support from them. They know the nature of his online marketing business. And the amazing thing about this is that he gets cheques every two days.

Now how many of us on this forum are yearning to get to the this kid has attained? Honestly, I was until he revealed his business to me. Because I do not want this forum to consider my post as a spam, I have posted his secret else where. You are free to visit www. onlinemarketinginfo.org /ticket. htm

Back to the issue on ground. I still prefer staying online in as much as i don't get defrauded. If only you can develop a product range which can serve companies for their product development, you might not get that stable life of freedom you have always anticipated.

In the nearest future, I should share some product ranges one can develop from home and take to companies which will add value to either their product or services.

But to start with, I will like you guys to check out what this kid said he would give to you guys who are willing to make a living like he does online.

Also, this guy and I have been able to put together a forum that will give everyone access to materials that will cause you to make a living online. we have come to a compromise that members joining the forum must understand that they are there to share information. so this means that if you must be a member, you musst be an active one who shares life changing information.

Join us at the forum: http:// www. onlinemarketinginfo. org and let us build a information domain for all. Do have in mind that the more post you make with relevant information to the community the higher you chances of being added into the inner circle where amazingly paid information will be yours.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy / Microsoft Office 2007 Trainers Are Here / Pdp Has Been Accused Of All The Ills And Electoral Malpractices.do U Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.