Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe” – Don Jazzy Twerks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe” – Don Jazzy Twerks (315 Views)

"I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe"—Don Jazzy As He Twerks / Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe” – Don Jazzy Twerks by thefamousnaija9: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2019
Nigerian music producer and Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy has thrilled his fans with his epic dance moves on social media.
Don Jazzy
Nigerian music producer, Don Jazzy
Gistsfanz recalls the popular music producer, who is an avid viewer of Big Brother Naija reality, is never far from his phone to express how he feels about a particular housemate.
In a new video, the vocalist failed in his attempt to do the trending dance move, Zanku and he also twerked for his fans but he couldn’t continue because of his body mass.
Web users, who watched to the video, have had a good laugh at him, giving him the award for the most humble celebrity in Nigeria.
Read Also: #BBNaija: “I Will Handle You Till You Start Washing My Pants” – Mercy Tells Ike
Watch the video below:
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/i-been-dey-try-gbe-body-but-stupid-body.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Makes Twitter Return After Seven Months Absence / WOW!!! Rema Becomes The Only Nigerian Artiste On Ex- President Obama’s Summer Mu / Jidenna Has Claimed That Nigerians Are Known For Fraudulent Activities Because T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.