Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Standard Poultry Investor, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Standard Poultry Investor, (886 Views)

/ Investor Wanted - I Want To Sell A Stake In My App. / Investor/loan Lender Seeking Project And Opportunity...funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Standard Poultry Investor, by poultryman(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2010
YES MY VISION IS TO SATISFY ALL MY CUSTOMERS SO THAT BY THE TIME THEY INVEST THERE LAST KOBO ON THERE BUSINESS IT WILL BECOME UNLIMITED MILLION, SO I HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED TO SUPORT YOUR POULTRY BUSINESS SO THAT YOU WILL NOT REGRET THAT YOU INVESTED ON POULTRY FARMING, ALL YOU NEED IT'S ALREADY IN YOUR HAND, THE ONLY THING YOU NEED IS TO ACQUIRE THE SKILLS, COME TO blk55, flt 2 Glover estate, Ebute-Metta OR CALL THIS NUMBER 08075312511,,,,,,,,,,,FOR MORE DETAILS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

IT'S GUARANTEE THAT IF YOU START THIS BUSINESS YOU WILL NEVER LACK OF MONEY AGAIN AND GAIN, POULTRY BUSINESS IS REAL DON'T LET ANYBODY CONTINUE TO DESI EVE YOU BY TELLING YOU TO BUY SHARES OR PUT YOUR MONEY IN BANK, USE IT BY YOUR SELF SELF AND SEE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE AFTER ONE YEAR, IT'S 1MULTIPLY BY 4 =4 I TELL YOU BELIEVE THIS NO BODY WILL COLLECT YOUR MONEY IT'S UNDER (DY CONCEPT) DO IT YOUR SELF, THANKS A LOT

Re: Standard Poultry Investor, by jamace(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2010
Which breed of chicks is this? Where can one get this breed to buy?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Loan Facility / Hello Everyone,a Chinese Who Sell Granite And Marble,welcome / Offline Business You Can Start Without Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.