Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) (71992 Views)

Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / AMORAN 2019:commercial Motorcycle Riders Drum Supports For Otunba Nurudeen Aina (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by anytexy: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
DonDaniDee:
There are actually 3 people on that bike
Correct! Sharp eye. And that makes it real because the person at the middle is sitting on the down side thereby holding the table firm
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by anytexy: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
DonDaniDee:

Yeah. When I saw your mention I had to check your profile and I liked your picture. But then when I saw Chelsea fan, I disliked immediately. I realized you will be a noise maker and I don't like noise makers. �
DonDaniDee:

Yeah. When I saw your mention I had to check your profile and I liked your picture. But then when I saw Chelsea fan, I disliked immediately. I realized you will be a noise maker and I don't like noise makers. �
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by DonDaniDee(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
anytexy:
Correct! Sharp eye. And that makes it real because the person at the middle is sitting on the down side thereby holding the table firm

Yeah. Even the motion effect shows its real
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by francisduru: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
She doesn't want the man to get hard, safety tips for her
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by francisduru: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
But her vajayjay go dey smell, and the air will enhance diffusion
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by unite4real: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Edmen:
It doesn't look real to me..more like photo shop

The motorcycle stand was showing under the bike which means the bike was not in motion.

Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by Brightchibuzor: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hmm,na poverty cause m
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by Topmaike007(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Edmen:
It doesn't look real to me..more like photo shop
oga it's real my uncle once carried me like that from his cocoa farm to his house, that day I sat on Cocoa of 80Kilo my leg no reach footrest at all
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by oluwaahmed: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
That's Kenya bruh
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by Edmen(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
oga it's real my uncle once carried me like that from his cocoa farm to his house, that day I sat on Cocoa of 80Kilo my leg no reach footrest at all
ahan that your uncle strong o. .what if you had fallen off
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by Ikidons(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Orne! Plus the okada man na 3 people deh dat bike o. Which place be this weh get this kind people? Na wow!
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by Topmaike007(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Edmen:
ahan that your uncle strong o. .what if you had fallen off
thank God I did not bro
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by pauladonis(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
A woman was spotted sitting dangerously on a table mounted on a mobile commercial motorcycle.

It is unknown the location where the photo was captured.

That notwithstanding, this is a very dangerous way to commute.

See the photo below.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-the-dangerous-way-a-lady-sat-on-a-commercial-motorcycle-photo/

This no doubt happened in Abakaliki... I passed the front of that stone house this morning on my way to Ogoja... grin grin grin or did I?
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by frozen70(f): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hmmm, she is looking for admission in Igbobi hospital
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by donsheddy1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bob nka dikwa riski grin

Translates: This Bob is very risky grin
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by queenseraph(f): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Na wa o
Re: A Lady Sat On A Table On A Commercial Motorcycle (PHOTO) by OBIPLUS(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Graphics.

Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. / Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) / 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos)