Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) (18550 Views)

Work Begins On Ota–Idiroko Roads, Ogun State (Photos) / Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road / Work Begins On Owo-Akungba Road, Ondo, Aftermath of Social Media Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) by Adegboladedayo: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
This report is false because Atan to Agbara is still bad and no work is ongoing actually nothing is been done. However work is currently ongoing on Igbesa to Lusada road.

2 Likes

Re: Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) by lightdream: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Have always taught about quick access from Atan to lasgidi without the tollgate/sango wahala long route dat one sef dey make me run. should there be confirm development na to pack go atan dey shuffle lasgidi na and to kiss Landl goodbye
Re: Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) by Graceans(f): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
HEADYWORLD:
I don't know where you get this information from, but Atan to Agbara road is still as worst as it is... I ply this road twice a day

I wanted to ask this question as well. I ply this road twice every day even today and am surprised where this report emanated from. The road although got a facelift from a Chinese firm about 2months ago but the rain has washed off all the gravel with mixed cement poured on the road from Lusada to Agbara.
Re: Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) by Graceans(f): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Adegboladedayo:
This report is false because Atan to Agbara is still bad and no work is ongoing actually nothing is been done. However work is currently ongoing on Igbesa to Lusada road.

Yes, work is ongoing from Lusada to Igbesa but from Atan to Agbara is a false report . Autoreport please reconfirm your reports.
Re: Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) by Graceans(f): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Ask anyone in Ogun State about the Lusada-Atan roads, we are sure they won't have a good story to tell. The Lusada-Atan Road has been a nightmare to all road users in this place. Despite housing mega industries, both the Federal and State Government have left the populace to suffer the plight of these bad roads. It is disappointing that even the industries on this road are helpless and can't help to reconstruct these roads either. The former Ogun State Gov., Mr Amosun made several promises to fix the road but nothing has been done so far.

According to Punch Metro, residents, commuters and motorists plying the Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road in the Ado Odo-Ota Local Government Area and the Agbara-Igbesa Local Council Development Area of Ogun State have lamented the hardship they are facing as a result of the poor state of the road traversing the areas.

“Two Chinese companies are handling the project; one is handling the Lusada-Igbesa end and another is handling the Atan to Agbara end, which is a federal road. But we have said on several occasions that most of the roads that we are doing in Ogun State are federal roads and this is because most roads that link major cities in every state are federal roads.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-EAjOidJIAEg/XV0ei_O42SI/AAAAAAAAe3A/AqzNagkw0FY6en3LwO9_DbTskV3braqNQCLcBGAs/s1600/L3.jpg[/img]

A closer look, however, seems work has begun on the Lusada-Atan road, according to a report by one of the indigene in this area name Gbenga Oyero, according to him he wrote...

[b]On Lusada-Igbesa and Atan-Agbara roads. Ogun-Guangdong Free Trade Zone did well with the level of work done on Lusada-Igbesa road. I'm satisfied with the quality so far. Safety, commendable. Speed needs to be doubled. We need explanations about why the excavation is temporarily stopped at FTZ gate. We were told the construction would be extended to the township roads.

Palliatives on Agbara-Lusada road is commendable. At least, it reduces the usual deaths, accidents, and nightmares on the road. I had a smooth ride this Ileya.

It is time Ogun State Government connected Igbesa to Lagos from Itekun and Totowu (Camp Davies road) so as to reduce traffic and unbearable loads on the roads mostly caused by heavy trucks from hundreds of industries in the FTZ and Agbara. Not mentioning numerous socio-economic opportunities that will come with it. Igbesa to Isashi in Lagos is about 10 minutes. Igbesa to Igando in Lagos is about 20 minutes.

If this is done, the traffic (stress) on the roads will reduce heavily. The roads' lifespans increased. Expenditures on periodic maintenance reduced and the roads will be safer.[/b]

These are images from the road of the Lusada-Atan road...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-wvmedfOiyxA/XV0ei1vATdI/AAAAAAAAe24/iTQe6Vkk-QInTgke03cnjOWHsglOIPXJgCLcBGAs/s1600/L1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-rCgJ51B-h88/XV0ei3bLZRI/AAAAAAAAe28/mUHCP-1XCJAzxdy23PyBgNSrGesmSnYVACLcBGAs/s1600/L2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-QinikG5LOcY/XV0em3wW5SI/AAAAAAAAe3E/wjMXQXeoLE8TB0vl_Bm7P82DoSUcsobHgCLcBGAs/s1600/L4.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-uT06mGazeEc/XV0enLDhe5I/AAAAAAAAe3I/qhh0cmZbLwcPOWjfjSvxO1zN42LcdwnKwCLcBGAs/s1600/L5.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/08/is-this-new-lusada-atan-road-as.html

Please reconfirm this report. It sounds very strange to me because I ply this road every day including today and nothing of this nature exists or nearly exits along Atan -Agbara road except Lusada to Igbesa which is currently being handled by a Chinese firm.

1 Like

Re: Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hope they are not just leveling the road
Re: Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) by Enuoyan: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
Time to get a plot of land in that area

1 Like

Re: Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) by LewinskyMon: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
angry
Re: Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) by Yusfunoble(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Amuatulu:

Not sure if that area will be touched in the next decade.. if every house from okearo to matogun should be levied 1k each then the communities can fix the roads themselves

Something really needs to be done about that area, even if they’re to contribute 5k. That area is just too poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
I never see any of this construction on the road that I just leave now...This can't be Lusada-Atan road I know
Re: Work Begins On Lusada-Atan Road In Ogun State (Photos) by Geeboy10(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ptchewww! After I had sufferred and packed out from the area. Hope they finish it this time. But seriously, it's highly commendable. It's better late than never!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Agency Buys 10 Bullet Proof Cars / El-zakzaky To Remain In DSS Custody / Ozekhome: FG's Proscription Of IMN's Activities: Illegal, Unconstitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.