Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Shocking! Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking! Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lover (1116 Views)

SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lover by Lindabanks: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
A promis­ing Niger­ian med­ical stu­dent in Ukraine has died a painful death after being stabbed by his lover Vic­to­ria.

Gbo­lade Ibukun Eje­mai, a Niger­ian med­ical doc­tor, has died after being stabbed to death by a lady iden­ti­fied as Vic­to­ria Popravko, with the con­nivance of her dad in Ukraine. Giv­ing details of how it hap­pened, Dr. Ajayi, a friend of the deceased, said: “Vic­to­ria Popravko invit­ed Gbo­lade Eje­mai over to her house on on Fri­day, August 8, 2019, to talk things over in the morn­ing. They’ve had some pri­or dis­cus­sions which nobody real­ly knew for sure as they were in a rela­tion­ship. He went over to hers, it wasn’t his first time vis­it­ing her but turned out to be his last.

They got into some argu­ments and one thing led to anoth­er, she stabbed him in his abdomen, twice, punc­tur­ing a cou­ple of organs and land­ing him in coma. He lost about 40% of his blood vol­ume and that led him to a very crit­i­cal con­di­tion. He was tak­en in for the first surgery on the same day and we wait­ed almost 24 hours for him to get con­scious. On Sun­day, he opened his eyes and was able to rec­og­nize peo­ple.

Then he told his side of the sto­ry about how the lady’s father, Victoria’s father real­ized that he wasn’t dead after the stab wound and went ahead to hit him with a ham­mer on his head. We didn’t know about the ham­mer and its impact until Gbo­lade him­self woke up and spoke up. We were hop­ing for a mir­a­cle and pray­ing he got bet­ter until Mon­day when he devel­oped a com­pli­ca­tion and had to be oper­at­ed on the sec­ond time. He was tak­en in for the sec­ond surgery and it went well.

He didn’t come con­scious though. By Tues­day after­noon, he gave up the ghost. Vic­to­ria on the oth­er hand was arrest­ed at the scene of the inci­dent. But was grant­ed bail 24 hours lat­er because “she had two kids to cater for” and they couldn’t keep her until the inves­ti­ga­tion was done and over with.

This is unfair judge­ment because she was caught at a mur­der scene. It is a seri­ous case and we need to put our voic­es togeth­er to avenge our brother’s death. We will not be silenced! We will not be cheat­ed! Gbo­lade deserves jus­tice and we can make it hap­pen.”

See Graphic Photo here: http://toktok9ja.com/shocking-nigerian-medical-student-stabbed-to-death-by-ukrainian-lover/
Re: Shocking! Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lover by rannyw: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
So sad
Re: Shocking! Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lover by jassibravo: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
so sad,In any plastic surgery case anyone can get important information from here. it is very helpful platform.
Re: Shocking! Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lover by khiaa(f): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2019
SMH. Nigerian men love white girls to death. WorWorboy, here is your future. undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lover by ignant: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
khiaa:
SMH. Nigerian men love white girls to death. WorWorboy, here is your future. undecided

I have noticed your comments for a while on this platform, and I thought to ask you few questions.

*What do you think of ADOS? And why is there this pervasive thought in ADOS that makes out Africans as threat to them? Africans are not entitled to ADOS' claims, right?

*Serena Williams dated that whiteboy, got knocked up by him, had a baby by him, got engaged to him and got married to him. In EACH of these instances, they ALL made NL frontpage. But in none of them did I find your comment. And I wondered why. You have left no one in doubt on NL about your disgust at African-non African relationships. Are AAs exempted? I ask this because Serena has been a victim of white bigotry throughout her life- on and off the courts. Why did you stay away from those threads, Khiaa?
Re: Shocking! Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lover by khiaa(f): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
ignant:

I have noticed your comments for a while on this platform, and I thought to ask you few questions.

*What do you think of ADOS? And why is there this pervasive thought in ADOS that makes out Africans as threat to them? Africans are not entitled to ADOS' claims, right?

*Serena Williams dated that whiteboy, got knocked up by him, had a baby by him, got engaged to him and got married to him. In EACH of these instances, they ALL made NL frontpage. But in none of them did I find your comment. And I wondered why. You have left no one in doubt on NL about your disgust at African-non African relationships. Are AAs exempted? I ask this because Serena has been a victim of white bigotry throughout
her life- on and off the courts. Why did you stay away from those threads, Khiaa?

1. ADOS aren't threatened by Africans and of course Africans aren't entitled to reparations. If the truth is to be told Africans owe reparations also for selling us out and you still are selling us out when you come here because most of you side with and have the same talking points as white racists.

2. If you followed my posts you will see my comments on Serena and her racist husband.

3. I don't have an issue with Africans and Non-Africans relationships only with Africans and Neanderthals relationships.

4. If I have this issue with Africans you should know that I have the same issue with AA/Afro
Latino/Afro Caribbean as a whole.
Re: Shocking! Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lover by ignant: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
Khiaa, your point about ADOS is not what I have observed. Last week on twitter, there was an uproar from ADOS apologists on how Nigerians were taking over HBCUs as students and staff (statistically, it's a lie). It was toxic, with barely concealed hate. Please go through @tariqnasheed feed on twitter on his opinion btw African and ADOS relationship.

This folklore on how Africans sold theirs is one of the greatest lies ever told by these Reptiles. It is often said that conquerors define how history is told.

Were there slaves waiting on the shores for shipping before the Palemen and Arabs came to Africa? No?

Were there records of intra-slavery in Africa where men or women or children were extracted of labour without just recompense before the coming of the Palemen and Arabs? No?

These Reptiles murdered our fathers and mothers who refused to work with them as slave merchants. Whole communities were wiped out. Our kings and queens were exiled to the West Indies. Nothing was left who resisted them.
Re: Shocking! Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lover by ignant: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
These Reptiles hurt us all, Khiaa.

Do not fall victim to their famed lies and whitewashing. Entire faculties were created to churn out literatures that diminished the scale of their criminalities against us.

*I've not seen your comments on Serena and her husband. But that's BTW.
Re: Shocking! Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lover by khiaa(f): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
ignant:
Khiaa, your point about ADOS is not what I have observed. Last week on twitter, there was an uproar from ADOS apologists on how Nigerians were taking over HBCUs as students and staff (statistically, it's a lie). It was toxic, with barely concealed hate. Please go through @tariqnasheed feed on twitter on his opinion btw African and ADOS relationship.

This folklore on how Africans sold theirs is one of the greatest lies ever told by these Reptiles. It is often said that conquerors define how history is told.

Were there slaves waiting on the shores for shipping before the Palemen and Arabs came to Africa? No?

Were there records of intra-slavery in Africa where men or women or children were extracted of labour without just recompense before the coming of the Palemen and Arabs? No?

These Reptiles murdered our fathers and mothers who refused to work with them as slave merchants. Whole communities were wiped out. Our kings and queens were exiled to the West Indies. Nothing was lkeft who resisted them.

1. Dear heart please don't listen to that clown Tariq Nasheed, that's not even his real name. He is one of the biggest hypocrites on black YouTube.

He is always pretending to be pro black and anti white but his mother inlaw is white and she lives with him and he provides for her. He is a hustler and an ex-pimpp. He will say anything to get views. He goes with the status quo, whatever is trending with black people he will jump on the bandwagon and agree for cash

The one good thing that I can say about him is he produces some very educational documentaries about African American history. If you get the chance please check them out.

2. I would love to discuss the Transatlantic Slave Trade with you in the near future because I have so much to say about that and the African Americans experience in this God forsaken country.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lover by WorWorBoy: 4:22am On Sep 26, 2019
khiaa:
Black women don't kill their lover's or what?
and why do you wish such evil to befall me? undecided

Rip to him tho.
Re: Shocking! Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lover by Favor99(m): 4:55am On Dec 08, 2023
khiaa:

1. Dear heart please don't listen to that clown Tariq Nasheed, that's not even his real name. He is one of the biggest hypocrites on black YouTube.

He is always pretending to be pro black and anti white but his mother inlaw is white and she lives with him and he provides for her. He is a hustler and an ex-pimpp. He will say anything to get views. He goes with the status quo, whatever is trending with black people he will jump on the bandwagon and agree for cash

The one good thing that I can say about him is he produces some very educational documentaries about African American history. If you get the chance please check them out.

2. I would love to discuss the Transatlantic Slave Trade with you in the near future because I have so much to say about that and the African Americans experience in this God forsaken country.
Man, I really miss khia, khiaw. Khiaa please come back to Nairaland if you see this. We would love to have you back.

(1) (Reply)

Criminal Activities At Ikoyi Marriage Registry / Angry Global Reactions As Leah Sharibu Delivers Baby Boy In Boko Haram Camp / VIEWERS DISCRETION!!! Fishermen Dragging A Sea Lion Through The Street: (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.