Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

6 Unique Reasons Why Your Business Needs An Online Presence - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Unique Reasons Why Your Business Needs An Online Presence (151 Views)

6 Unique DIY Ideas To Make Your Party Room More Attractive / 6 Unique Reasons Why Your Business Needs An Online Presence / Top 6 Unique Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Unique Reasons Why Your Business Needs An Online Presence by abeludoh(m): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hello World,,,

I have come up with my 6 unique reasons why your business needs an online presence:-

01. Low Advertising and Marketing costs:

Did you know that the one-time cost of designing a website and annual fees you spend on renewals (domain & hosting), website maintenance is just a smallest fraction compared to the cost you spend a year on printing out brochures, billboards, flyers and many others? And yet with you having a website, whatever is printed out or shown in adverts can be in the website and you are guaranteed of wide market coverage.

02. 24/7 Business operations:

With online presence, your company or organization is open for business to anyone, anywhere around the world for all 24hrs a day, 12months a year. Imagine finding an order or Inquiry about your products waiting for you to just click reply and business transactions start on another or different level. So with a website that has a form, email, and other online function will obviously prompt a client to leave a message or call you later.

03. Communication and Customer care at its best:

Imagine just sitting infront of your computer and click on the send button and in just some seconds you have notified all your existing and prospective clients about your new products, promotions, achievements etc in a quickest possible move.

Imagine you providing answers in your website with (FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions) functionality about your business. Do you think this would be possible with poster letters?

04. A compliment in branding:

Did you know that having a nicely designed website can strengthen your corporate image and improve your branding? That is why hiring a professional website designer or company is very essential because you want to emphasize how genuine and reliable your brand is. Then usability, easy access, friendly look of website is so important.

05. Your online presence adds confidence, trust, belief and hope to your clients:

This shows how your business is a step ahead of others and your competitors and how your products are easily understood. I have noticed that customers always want to purchase a product or service they have knowledge about. No one wants to buy something he is ignorant about, Even you will not do that. And trust me as a reliable company with online presense, you can be patronize even without the physical contact between you and your clients.

06. Contact information:

With website, your contact details are accessed by a click away. This makes it easy to be located by anyone, anytime and anywhere in the world.

With the above awesome reasons of having a website for your business, what is your next step now?
Take my Number save it in your phone, whenever you decide to give your business a unique online branding/presence, please kindly give me a call, 07034979737

CyberPremium
WeCreate
WeBuild

(1) (Reply)

Need A Job? Visit *sebicom* / Blossom Liquid Soap / Jobex.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.