Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) (28387 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Don Jazzy, Teni Become Glo Ambassador (Photos) / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by toprealman: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
What's the criteria for becoming an ambassador?
Imagine making an overall best graduating student an ambassador.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
So Beautiful..�� apart from not covering up
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by KennyGod: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Congrats dear.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by jimmyLd101: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
Don't know the network let alone their ambassador
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Her dis tin go white gan...

Sorry about the comment... Its what my mind is imagining
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by bluefilm: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
If I squeeze those boobs she's displaying anyhow now eh, that her complexion go just turn to black immediately...
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by ayamsuperstar: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
mperornero:
I hope this her fwesh bress will strengthen glo network in my area...
D thing too fwesh abeg

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by Softenergy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin

Must she lay bare her chestal curvatures
Sex related objects sells
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by wakes: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by YoungAncient1: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Her pen is on the wrong side of the paper.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by mixta140: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
realestniggah:
Only Nigerian actress seem to be succeeding

What about the male actors?

Male dey hustle ooo
Na puna der female dey use na
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
keep it up. One day, you will become ambassador

ngsoundin:
And am busy convincing people to buy Glo SIM in the hot sun na wa oooo cry
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
On what grounds exactly??
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Those boobs will make the network to be swift
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by Mayorboy37: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
Abdul9025:
angry although I hate her.. but I can't lie she is damn beautiful
Bros I fear who no fear u oo
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by bizhop01: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Glo sign fresh pussy
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by frozen70(f): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
AlexReports:
Popular Nigeria Actress and Producer, Actress Rosaline Meurer has been confirmed as one of the newest and most recent Glo Ambassador in Nigeria. She was confirmed and appointed by the management of Globacom network provider in Lagos yesterday.

In a reacrion to the appointment, Actress Rosaline Meurer express commendable gratifications to the administration and management of Globacom, stressing that the honour and decoration will be upheld with upmost priority to ensure that the requirements and responsibilities is delivered.

Her recent appointment came as a shock to so many, but was much anticipated by others, considering her years of dedication, influence, creativity and innovative capacity. Friends, fans, sponsors and colleagues has applauded and commendesld her on this distinguished appointment as she joins the league of Glo Ambassadors in Africa and Nigeria in precision.

Actress Rosaline Meurer has starred in several high profile movies, which includes her recent lead role in "The Merrimen, Yoruba Demon" and other much anticipated movies which is yet to be released.

Actress Rosaline Meurer is managed by Amity Global Network and has received countless endorsements, awards and honour over the years. She an Ambassador of Big Church Foundation on Mother and Child; which has sustained her impact on humanity and philanthropy. She is also an Ambassador of Nigeria's biggest beauty brand, "Ebony Hair - Multisheen".

All these women exposing their boobs are just a disgrace to themselves
Re: Rosaline Meurer Becomes GLO Ambassador (Photos) by Defenderalert(m): 12:07am On Aug 23, 2019
She's a beautiful mixed race gal. I think she is Tonto Dike's ex husbands girlfriend. Money speaking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband / 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You / Peter Okoye Features In Genevieve Nnaji's "Lion Heart" Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.