Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Late MKO Abiola's Daughter Remembered Her Late Mum, Celebrate Her 45th Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late MKO Abiola's Daughter Remembered Her Late Mum, Celebrate Her 45th Birthday. (492 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Boyfriend, Paulo, As She Marks Her 45th Birthday (Pix) / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late MKO Abiola's Daughter Remembered Her Late Mum, Celebrate Her 45th Birthday. by Olawaleyy036(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hafsat Abiola is a Nigerian human rights, civil rights and democracy activist, founder of the Kudirat Initiative for Democracy.

Writing on Facebook book, Hasfat Abiola Costello, Said:
"My mum was killed in June 1996, three months shy of her 45th birthday.
I am 45 today. This year, more than ever, I am conscious of the gift of time.
I am thankful for -
My larger-than-life father, MKO, who taught me the importance of being African, to recognize that my humanity is connected to yours.
My mother, who always said I should do 'shuku,' a traditional hairstyle that I later discovered is favoured by Yoruba queens. It was just one of the many ways my dearest mother nurtured the queen within me.
My siblings. All of them.
My husband and gentle angel children.
My elders, friends and aburos (people younger than me).
All shape the person I have been, am and will be.

May my use of what time remains honour the deposits made into my life.
Asé.

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW
[bSource[/b] https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/late-mko-abiolas-daughter-remembered.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Late MKO Abiola's Daughter Remembered Her Late Mum, Celebrate Her 45th Birthday. by Olawaleyy036(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

King Laguerre Advice To Slay Queens And Twerkers Got Celebrities, Others Talking / Actress Ruth Kadiri Shares Her Baby Photos, Celebrities Reacts / BB Naija '19: Jidenna Pays Surprise Visit To Housemates (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.