Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Book Review On The Adventurers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Book Review On The Adventurers (781 Views)

Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike / Book Review On The Adventurers By Henry Ayodeji / (GST 121) Book Review On The Adventurers By Henry Ayodeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Review On The Adventurers by ekems2020(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
A Book Review On The Adventurers by Henry Ayodeji

The Adventurers by Henry Ayodeji is a play that captures pan-Nigerian political issues. It says a lot about the Nigerian political sphere in the conventional, traditional sense. I wrote this copy of book review according to University standard. However, students and scholars in Polytechnics, Monotechnic, Colleges and other tertiary institutions can use it.

Today, I am giving out a comprehensive review of this book, "The Adventurers" by Henry Ayodeji as academic aid to 10 students and scholars.
If you are interested in getting a copy from me, kindly contact me now: 07085763316
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may also get a copy of book review for the following books from me:

1. The Blind Gods
2. Tsunamic blues
3. Metaphors of God
4. The Adventurers
5. Her Plaque
6. The Future on The Run

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Uniabuja Sacks Randy Professor / Industrial Design Vs Architecture Which Is Better / Solemnity of Mary mother of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.