Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Book Review On The Future On The Run - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Book Review On The Future On The Run (348 Views)

Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment / Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike / Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Review On The Future On The Run by ekems2020(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
A Book Review On The Future on The Run

Written for the Nigerian Audience, I have carefully considered this book with extra cubes of sugar in my tea ( cheesy smiley). But minus joke, this book makes a very good read when lying down (again, don't laugh ...I'm serious). You are going to find it quite an interesting piece if you get a copy of the well-done review today.

Well, I have decided to give out a comprehensive review of this book, "The Future on The Run" as academic aid to students and scholars.

If you are interested in getting a copy from me, kindly contact me now: 07085763316 or 09083805672

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also reviewed the following books.

1. The Blind Gods
2. Tsunamic blues
3. Metaphors of God
4. The Adventurers
5. Her Plaque
6. The Future on The Run

(1) (Reply)

Get 150k Or 75k Education Grant Now / 15 Fully-funded International Phd Scholarships / Application 2019/2020 Nnpc/eroton Host Community Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.