Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) (46340 Views)

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) / SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
They will all come from west and be shooting Igbos down here.
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
DameB, Show Your Face On This Thread
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by GMbuharii: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mexyz:
This is my first time of doing this and am not happy that am actually writing this.

I doubt if the Military authority would have handed this guy to the police authority if his name was 'Abdul Mohammed'

Say the truth always

1 Like

Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by eodavids(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided

Every Biafran blood spilled must not go unpunished

We will follow this case until we get judgement

God bless the land of the rising sun

Long live UmuChineke!

And to those that will conspire to kill our sons and daughters remember a day of retribution will come

You will face Judgement!!

You forgot to mention that THIS IS A GOOD MOVE BY THE NIGERIAN ARMY.

THE NA HAS DONE WELL HERE.

(we should learn to commend, not just being critical all times)

2 Likes

Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by owila4luv(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
the army officer is a disgrace to national security, i trust Nigerian Police on this one, investigation Go Finish Here

1 Like

Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by MyGeneration(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nigeria don dae better o.

This is a very good development. i hope he serves jail time in Abia state, those ipob members he used to flog koboko during operation python dance go show am pepper cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by successmatters(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
The fear of one Nnamdi who threatened them.
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
THE ARMY CAPTAIN THAT ORDERED THE KILLING OF THOSE IRT OFFICERS IN TARABA SHOULD ALSO BE HANDED OVER WITH HIS FOOT SOLDIERS.

3 Likes

Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by successmatters(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:
They will all come from west and be shooting Igbos down here.

And from the north too where you came from.
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by successmatters(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
maoolakanm:
THE ARMY CAPTAIN THAT ORDERED THE KILLING OF THOSE IRT OFFICERS IN TARABA SHOULD ALSO BE HANDED OVER WITH HIS FOOT SOLDIERS.

No na, this one is from the sw,
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by Dpharisee: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Benjatex:
b]Biometric Time Attendance Register[/b]

This is the best solution to monitor your employee attendance.

Eliminate attendance fraud.

Our unit comes with 247 backup battery so no excuse and stories

Print out records from the computer

This device is very easy to use, it helps record clock in and clock out time of employees in an organization. This device has to be plugged to light to be powered on. It has a capacity of about 500 fingerprint.

This device can be used by all sizes of organizations, it can be used by schools and churches also. It is used for staff attendance, with this device, manual attendance (paper and Biro) can be scrapped while human biometrics (fingerprint) take its place.  This system is harder to beat and helps instill discipline and staffs.

HOW IT WORKS

After time scheduling and registration of staffs with their fingerprint, one admin or multiple admin will be set on the device (they have access to the back end of the device). All employees places their fingerprint on the terminal at resumption and close of work.

To generate a report, a USB flash drive is attached to the device and an excel format report is generated showing staff name, staff department, clock-in time and clock-out time, it also shows how many hours required to work and how many hours the employee actually worked.

The report does not need any third party software, it opens as an excel format directly on the system. This excel format is loocked so no third party interference can take place on the report. Price is #65.000. Pay on delivery is available to all states in Nigeria. Pls call the phone number below

Just imagine all the space you occupied to out up your advert. Very wicked individual angry angry angry
Cant you make a small advert and post?
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Things seem to be working concerning this case smiley
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
what about the Sars men that shot unarmed robbers after arresting them. They should be followed up to. I have a feeling that those Sars officials were working with the thieves so he had to shoot him to shut him up.
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by mixta140: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good

For stubborn STI check my signature.
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by nwamabo247(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
let him face justice, see below please

Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Perceived authority intoxicates.

His brain didn't stop to tell him about the consequences of such action?
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by Dagger111(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
andrew44444:
But Nigeria police will not do the same by handing over their own killer officer

May God help us.

The military is guided by civil and military laws. So it is mandatory the Army hand over him to police for arraignment in civil court too.
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by materialproject: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by andrew44444: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dagger111:

[b]
Are u nt learned?
[/b]The military is guided by civil and military laws. So it is mandatory the Army hand over him to police for conviction.

Try to pass your message next time without the bolded
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by seanjy4konji: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
what about the two policemen who killed some guys who were already in cuffs not even allowing the court to have its way....

is that one the right way to go now?
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by Dagger111(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
andrew44444:

Thanks sir! However, may i respectfully request you kindly teach me how to bold words on nairaland?
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by Correcto: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
I am not Yoruba but you said the truth
Mexyz:
This is my first time of doing this and am not happy that am actually writing this.

I doubt if the Military authority would have handed this guy to the police authority if his name was 'Abdul Mohammed'
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Toscarel:
He felt since he wore the uniform he was above the law, nice one this should serve as a deterant to others thats if they would learn, he went to do python dance and came a prisoner.

In saner climes YoU don't see soldier among civilians oppressing people they are supposed to protect rather they stay in the barracks and are called out to war, not war it's civilians as these ones have been seen doing

It is because Nigeria is already at war. Boko Haram, bandits, kidnappers, killer herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mexyz:

my thought too
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by Thatdopekelly(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mexyz:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with ur write up, you just took the words outta my mouth. You're very very intelligent and open minded.
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
This gesture would not erase the Taraba incident..........
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good one.
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by Sureguytalk(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Teewhy2:
rushed to open the thread thinking it was the one that killed the 3 policemen not knowing it's a different one.
good one all the same
Re: Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) by MyGeneration(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
andrew44444:

seriously in this Nairaland people cannot just talk to u without bringing in insult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls / Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman / Cult Member Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.