Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Please Help My Android Studio Is Messing Up - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help My Android Studio Is Messing Up (975 Views)

Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? / IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install / I Need Help With Android Studio! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Android Studio Is Messing Up by shegzhkn: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Normally i installed the intellij IDE android studio well , and code normally but on this new computer of mine , i downloaded the software , installed it , download the sdk component and also do some configuration and install the necessary packages but on creating the project , the thing keep bring out kotlin file while i wanted to add a new java file even the main activity on start up is not in java and i have uninstall and install again and again but to no avail , fellow coders please help !
Re: Please Help My Android Studio Is Messing Up by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Click on that Kotlin it will display java na. Which version of android studio are you talking about? 3.4.2 is the latest which is what I am using. Just click on the Kotlin and it will show java
Re: Please Help My Android Studio Is Messing Up by MasterGramnet(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2019
Configuration Problem I Think, Link Ur Ide To Where Ur Sdk Is Installed. Locate Where U Installed D Sdk In Ur Computer & Then Go To The Ide To Link It. If It Didn't Work, Then It May Be Other Technical, Configuration Or Installation Problems. Confirm
Re: Please Help My Android Studio Is Messing Up by creativethumb: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
My Android studio is still stuck at asking for IDE tool
Re: Please Help My Android Studio Is Messing Up by shegzhkn: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
dayo2me:
Click on that Kotlin it will display java na. Which version of android studio are you talking about? 3.4.2 is the latest which is what I am using. Just click on the Kotlin and it will show java

my boss , i say mainActivity.java and xml files but when i want to create a new java files i cant find it
Re: Please Help My Android Studio Is Messing Up by daftpikin: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2019
The thing is when you created the project you must have checked the Kotlin checkbox. I suggest you create a new project and make sure you uncheck the Kotlin checkbox
Re: Please Help My Android Studio Is Messing Up by spoilerx: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
when u started the project u enabled kotlin support, that's why

(1) (Reply)

..... / Beekkk.com Scam? / Spring Boot Tutorial For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.