Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Customs, Immigration Services To Secure Borders Across 25 States. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs, Immigration Services To Secure Borders Across 25 States. (382 Views)

Gunmen Kill Ebonyi Lecturer Engaging In Taxi Services To Feed His Family / Man Who Disguised As A Woman To Secure A Job In Niger State Busted (pics) / Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customs, Immigration Services To Secure Borders Across 25 States. by Rayd502(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
The Nigerian Customs Services (NCS) on Tuesday said it will be conducting joint border security exercise across 25 states along with the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) as part of measures to secure Nigeria’s land and maritime borders.
A statement by the Public Relations Officer, Deputy Comptroller Joseph Attah said the joint border security exercise is codenamed “EX-SWIFT RESPONSE.”

He also said it has support from the Armed Forces of Nigeria (AFN), the Nigeria Police Force (NPF), other security and intelligence agencies and is being coordinated by the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA).

The joint exercise will take place in South-South, South-West, North-Central and North-West, having a total of 25 states.
“It is expected that the exercise will promote interagency cooperation and increase preparedness to address trans-border security challenges such as terrorism, armed banditry, smuggling, proliferation of small arms and light weapons, amongst others,” Customs said.
The exercise will also involve the movement of personnel, vehicles and equipment within the affected parts of the country.
“Therefore, we call on members of the public not to panic and should continue to engage in their normal duties,” it added.
Daily Trust reports that in a recent chat, Attah had called for the support of border communities in tackling smugglers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/customs-immigration-services-to-secure-borders-across-25-states.html
Re: Customs, Immigration Services To Secure Borders Across 25 States. by SouthernTaliban(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hi I see you are in need of a laptop.
I have a near new Hp laptop (about 2 months old) in perfect condition with no scratch for sale.
I am selling it because I was gifted another one this Christmas. Please find the specification below.

HP 14-BS596TU,
14-INCH NOTEBOOK LAPTOP
INTEL CORE I3-6006U 2.0GHZ PROCESSOR
4GB RAM 1TB HDD INTEL HD GRAPHICS WINDOWS 10 HOME
3GP41PA

I bought it for 167k but is willing to sell it for 150k.

We can arrange for you to inspect if you are in Lagos.

Re: Customs, Immigration Services To Secure Borders Across 25 States. by SouthernTaliban(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pictures continue...

Kindly message me if you are interested.

Kind regards.

(1) (Reply)

I Went To See My Boyfriend, 14-year-old Confesses After Father Raises Kidnap Al / All Xenophobic Attacks News: #saynotoxenophobia #sashutdown / Niger Police Rescue 3-year-old Boy Sold For N300,000 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.