Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Toyin Lawani Exposes Dms Old Men Sent To Her 14-year-old Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Exposes Dms Old Men Sent To Her 14-year-old Daughter (609 Views)

Proud And Pregnant 12-years-old Girl Shows Off Her 14-years-old Baby Daddy / Toyin Lawani Exposes DMs Old Men Sent To Her 14-Year-Old Daughter / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Exposes Dms Old Men Sent To Her 14-year-old Daughter by gistembassy123: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Fashionista Toyin Lawani has posted the Direct Messages some old perverts sent to her 14 year old daughter, Tiannah.

According to the serial enterpreneur, some perverts believe her daughter is the one running the Instagram page she opened in her name and have been sending her some messages saying they want to get to know her some more.

Posting screenshots of the DMs the men sent to her daughter, the single mum of 2 wrote ;

"I will call All these Pages out for now, There Are loads of them In my 14 year old Daughters dm ? @liltiannah , this will teach you A lesson you won’t forget .

I think you people don’t realize that I’m not stupid, I won’t let any of my kids have Access to social media till they Are 18, they all have managers running their pages.

See parents we have to be extremely careful, this Are grown Ass men , this is so disgusting, disappointing ,disgraceful to this nation, if this uncles are caught they should cut their dicks off, oh Maybe you don’t know I’m an extremely strict mom.

I don’t take nonsense Oo, forget social media ,it’s a market place , we are all selling an illusion, I will personally trick you ,hv the police trace you and pick you up, if you try this shit with my child again , plus publicly disgrace u.

Who does this in a 14year olds dm?she’s busy studying Abroad awon oloribuku , thinking I won’t protect my kids from all this worlds madness , what will she be looking for on social media.

Im only building those pages up for them for future , parents pls if you are still making this mistake and letting your kids have access to social media pls cut it off ASAP ,their are too many mad people out there . They will trick our kids and lure them .Pls beware ."
See screenshots
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/toyin-lawani-exposes-dms-old-men-sent-to-her-daughter/

Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes Dms Old Men Sent To Her 14-year-old Daughter by Nukilia: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
An ant-infested firewood will always attract lizards grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes Dms Old Men Sent To Her 14-year-old Daughter by Nostradamus: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Toyin be careful with your young girl!!!

Perverts too much among men(same way thieves too much among police)for this country.
Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes Dms Old Men Sent To Her 14-year-old Daughter by frbona: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Madam, pikin wey go spoil go still spoil
All dis one na wash
Re: Toyin Lawani Exposes Dms Old Men Sent To Her 14-year-old Daughter by nzeobi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
good move but madam how old were you when you started receiving baptism of fire.

(1) (Reply)

Sarkodie, Falz, Tory Lanez, Nominated For BET Hiphop Awards 2019 / All You Need To Know About Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Monalisa Chinda / Singer Mr 2kay Rocks “body Odour” Shirt To Show Support For Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.