Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal (13877 Views)

Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal / Kingsley Moghalu Loses At His Own Polling Centre. / Shehu Sani Loses Polling Unit By Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by Afamed: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lol
Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by Afamed: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
vibbb:
Am not surprised, if supreme court can singlehandedly deprived PDP from accessing INEC server for clarification then what are we talking abt.

Oga take heart even if u head to the highest point (supreme) the answer is still the same.
Simply ask yourself if the electoral law permits usage of server?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by Topmaike007(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
prigoz:
Must every tribunal case favour APC
what about the ones that favoured Pdp in zamfara and Rivers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by Cherrybae(f): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
This man lost because Igbos supported. If you want success or victory, never associate with Igbos.

Igbos are caused and forbidden.
Take heart sir and learn your lesson.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by Legendguru: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
hmmm
Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
what about the ones that favoured Pdp in zamfara and Rivers
Buhari no be scam to you again as all your posts are always about Bubu issa scam.
Confused wailer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by Topmaike007(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
post=81472322:
Buhari no be scam to you again as all your posts are always about Bubu issa scam.
Confused wailer.
you can see that you're the most confused one here, I am a loyal Buhari follower I voted and campaigned for him even since when he was in CPC..

The problem I am having with him is that there is no freedom of expression....

You can dig out my post during the pre election period and see how I supported him, but detaining Sowore is uncalled for
Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
you can see that you're the most confused one here, I am a loyal Buhari follower I voted and campaigned for him even since when he was in CPC..

The problem I am having with him is that there is no freedom of expression....

You can dig out my post during the pre election period and see how I supported him, but detaining Sowore is uncalled for
Noted.
We don't need dragging issue about Sowore's attitude just 10 days after the ministerial list came out and his name was not included before he started all these, after congratulation baba just 5 months earlier.
Have a nice day.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by Topmaike007(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
post=81472848:

Noted.
We don't need dragging issue about Sowore's attitude just 10 days after the ministerial list came out and his name was not included before he started all these, after congratulation baba just 5 months earlier.
Have a nice day.
nevertheless no news of the portfolio given to my governor Rauf Aregbesola
Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by Chukwurah003: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
vibbb:
Am not surprised, if supreme court can singlehandedly deprived PDP from accessing INEC server for clarification then what are we talking abt.

Oga take heart even if u head to the highest point (supreme) the answer is still the same.

Which mumu server

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by wakes: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sani Vs Sani
Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
vibbb:

Did PPD prove the existence of INEC server; if not then how can they access what does not exist?
Before you continue arguing blindly, pls go and check the facts and use your common sense - not emotions oO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by tuniski: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
That is good. In this particular case, no need appealing. Congratz Uba Sani and as for shehu Sani look ahead you fought a gallant fight.
Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by package7(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
That sounds good. Nonsense sanni.
Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by psucc(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Simplyleo:
In this case, democracy is under threat ~ ipob
True confession
Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by mojha299: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
I read your article, I liked some points very much in this article. Thanks
Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by salmareenu1121: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
If you want to buy products which is of daily use like headphone, earphone, Kitchen wares like refrigerators, cook top,

and air conditioners then our post can really help you choose the best one for you. So you must visit https://techyji.com/best-window-air-conditioners/. Be happy fill your home with these products.
Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by salmareenu1121: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ebullience:
The National and State Assembly Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Kaduna has dismissed the petition of Senator Shehu Sani of the People’s Redemption Party (PRP) challenging the victory of the elected Kaduna Central Senator, Uba Sani of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for lack of merit.

Chairman of the Tribunal, Justice A. H. Suleiman, in a two hour judgment on Wednesday described the sitting as successful based on evidences presented to the Tribunal.

Lead Counsel to Senator Uba Sani Barrister Frank Ikpe, said the Tribunal upheld the election of the APC Senator based on the evidences before it.

Also commenting on the Tribunal’s judgment, the second lead councel to Senator Uba Sani, Barr. Sulaiman Shu’aibu described the judgment as appropriate, urging those that are not satisfied with judgment to go to the Court of Appeal.

In a reaction to the Judgement, another Senator Uba Sani’s Lawyer Barrister Abdulra’uf Atiku hailed the tribunal for fair judgment and thanked all those that contributed to the success of the case.

https://thenationonlineng.net/shehu-sani-loses-at-tribunal/

If you want to buy products which is of daily use like headphone, earphone, Kitchen wares like refrigerators, cook top, and air conditioners then our post can really help you choose the best one for you. So you must visit the https://techyji.com/ Techyji - Buy the Right product. Be happy fill your home with these products.

Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by Becurious6: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
https://becurious.co.in/movierulz-2019-movie-download/ is one of the best website to download movies online for free.
Re: Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal by Deltatoto: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ebullience:
The National and State Assembly Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Kaduna has dismissed the petition of Senator Shehu Sani of the People’s Redemption Party (PRP) challenging the victory of the elected Kaduna Central Senator, Uba Sani of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for lack of merit.

Chairman of the Tribunal, Justice A. H. Suleiman, in a two hour judgment on Wednesday described the sitting as successful based on evidences presented to the Tribunal.

Lead Counsel to Senator Uba Sani Barrister Frank Ikpe, said the Tribunal upheld the election of the APC Senator based on the evidences before it.

Also commenting on the Tribunal’s judgment, the second lead councel to Senator Uba Sani, Barr. Sulaiman Shu’aibu described the judgment as appropriate, urging those that are not satisfied with judgment to go to the Court of Appeal.

In a reaction to the Judgement, another Senator Uba Sani’s Lawyer Barrister Abdulra’uf Atiku hailed the tribunal for fair judgment and thanked all those that contributed to the success of the case.

https://thenationonlineng.net/shehu-sani-loses-at-tribunal/

he won at Twitter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prepare For More Flood, NIMET Tells Nigerians / Buhari Didn't Come To Office With Empty Brain - Tony Momoh / Kpofire: Michael John Williams Raids, Destroys Illegal Oil Bunkering Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.